Caught

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

Eunji and Joongki looked at each other shocked. " Mr Jung, Mr Lee is in his office." " Thank you." He said and walked to the elevators, where Eunji and Joongki were. " Isn't he searching for you?" Joongki mouthed to Eunji. She nodded. Jounghoon was at 7 meters away from them. If that man recognize Eunji, everything will end here. Eunji tried to not show her face or turn around. Joongki pulled Eunji by her arms and passed his arms around her shoulders. They were facing the wall.
" Don't say anything." He whispered. Jounghoon passed next to them, before he went to a elevator, he looked at them for a few seconds. When the door of the elevator that he went closed, Joongki released Eunji. " We are in a serious problem. He is right in Korea and there's only 2 reasons why. First, because of you and second because he has work."
" Seriously? I didn't figure it out." Eunji said sarcastically. " Seriously Eunji. Where did your dad put those proofs and where did he found them? We have to solve this before anything could happen." " What do you want to say? You're trying to say that I hid these informations just for me then I could put him in jail myself? Song Joongki you don't know me at all." She said. " This is not what I meant. I just..." Joongki tried to explain. " No. Bye. I'm leaving." Eunji walked out of the building angrily. Joongki wanted to chase after her but then received a call.

AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD

" Seriously?!" She said out loud. 'What should I eat?' She thought. *Ring* She answered the phone without looking who was calling. " Yeobeoseyo?" She said answering the phone. " Eunji!" She heard her brother say. " Oppa? Why are you calling."She asked. " I want to know if you ate?" He said. " Not yet." " Jinja?! Want to eat together?" He asked.

CHANYEOL POV

'' Jinja?! Want to eat together?!'' I asked my sister. There was a few seconds of silence. ' Is she still uncomfortable with me?'' I thought. '' Sure why not. It's been a while since we met outside of school.'' She said. I smiled. '' Then I'm coming to pick you up. Where are you right now?'' '' I'm around a coffee shop, near a hotel.'' She said. '' I know where you. Stay there, I'll join you now. I'm near there also.'' I said. '' Ok. Come quickly. I'm hungry.'' She said. '' Neh.'' I said and hang up. I smiled. 

I quickly went to join Eunji at the coffee shop where she was waiting. '' Eunji!'' I called out her name when I saw her. I went next to her. '' Oppa.'' She said. I smiled. Everytime she calls me oppa, I can't help but smile. '' So where are we going?'' She asked. '' I know a place where the foods are delicious. Let's go there. My treat.'' I said. '' Ok.'' Then we left the coffee shop. 

We walked to the restaurant. It was around 15 minutes from here. '' How was your day?'' I asked. her. She sighed. '' A lot happened.'' '' Like what?'' 

'' Oppa, he returned.'' Eunji said. '' Who?'' I asked her. '' Jung Jounghoon.'' I stared at her as we continued out way. '' You mean the one that k...'' I asked her. '' Neh...'' She sighed once again. '' Mianhae.'' I said. '' Why are you saying sorry? It's not you that did all these.'' She said. We arrived in front of the restaurant. 

'' Good evening. How many are you?'' A girl asked. She was kind of young, maybe around my age. '' Table for two.'' I said.
'' Please follow me.'' She said, staring at me with a smile. I wanted to threw up. I looked at Eunji. She looked at me. I took her hand. I think she understood, because Eunji didn't push my hand away. 

The smile on the girl's face fade away. She led us to our table. '' I will bring you the menu.'' '' Sure.'' Eunji said. The girl stared a while at my sister before she went to get the menu for us. '' I didn't know you are this popular around girls.'' She said, laughing. I started to laugh too. '' Of course I am. I'm a prince.''

The foods arrived. I was staring at Eunji who was eating. Something was bothering me. '' Oppa, stop staring and eat.'' She said. '' N... neh.'' I said. '' What do you want to ask?'' She asked. I gathered my courage. I put down the folk on my hand and looked at her seriously. '' What will you do now since he returned?'' I asked. '' Hmm...'' She did. '' I will start to investigate on him? And find the proofs that my father found before.'' She answered. '' Then put him in jail... I guess that's it.'' She said and continued eating her food.

'' Eunji. Promise me that you won't get into anything that risk your life.'' I said to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter