The Kiss

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✷ MYUNGSOO POV:
" Yah L. You're really weird these time." I heard a voice said. " What?" I asked and sat up on the couch. " You're weird." Woohyun said and looked into my eyes. " Why?" I asked, confused. " I heard you are participating in a project with Byun Baekhyun." Hoya explained.

" Well, I didn't want to be with him." I said. " Then why?" Sungyeol asked curiously. " Just because." I said. " I heard there's another person in the same team as yours. Park Eunji." Woohyun said. " Is that the reason why you wanted to do the project?" He asked. " Do you like her?" He asked again.

" She's different." I said. " Yah she's a ." Woohyun said on his side.  " You're the only one who thinks like that." Sunggyu said. " And you're the one who started it first."

" Aishh." Woohyun said and he went to sit down in a corner.

❧ AUTHOR POV:
Eunji was walking to her class, then she saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol. " Good morning Eunji!" Chanyeol shouted. " ... Morning." She said. She entered the classroom and went to her seat. Chanyeol followed her. " How are you?" Chanyeol asked. " Tired." Eunji said. 

Then L.Joe and Gongchan came in the class, after they went with the others to the principal office. " Yah, who's this boy?" L.Joe asked, talking about Chanyeol. L.Joe and Gongchan went behind Eunji. " Good morning." L.Joe said to Eunji. " Bad morning." Chanyeol mumbled. Then Myungsoo suddenly appeared. " Good morning." He said to Eunji.

" What do you want from her?" Chanyeol asked L. " Nothing. I just greeted her." L explained. He turned to Eunji and looked at her for a while. " What are you looking at?" Chanyeol asked. " Is he really your boyfriend?" L asked pointing at L.Joe. " Of course." L.Joe said.

L nodded lightly.  " Then why don't you kiss her?" L asked. Eunji, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, L.Joe and Gongchan looked at Myungsoo. " Wh..." L.Joe said. 

" What?! No! He won't kiss her! Never!! I. Won't.Allow. It." Chanyeol said. " Yah. Who are you to say I won't allow it." Myungsoo said. He turned to Eunji. " I don't believe he's your boyfriend." ' Let's see how far she'll go.' Myungsoo thought. ' What's up with all of them?' L.Joe thought. ' This eyeliner guy.' He went near to Eunji.

" Hey..." L.Joe whispered at her ears. Eunji turned to him. Instead of meeting his eyes, L.Joe's lips met hers. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Myungsoo widened their eyes. Not only them, but everyone around them, even Seukhye who just entered the class.

Gongchan, who was behind, was shocked. ' He's dead.' Gongchan thought. After a while, L.Joe stopped the kiss and he looked at Myungsoo. " Happy now?" He said.

When Chanyeol finally recovered from the chock, he quickly pushed L.Joe away. " From now on. Stay away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter