Revealed

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author pov

At the end of the day, Eunji acted normally along with the rest of her gangs. Seukhye knew what was happening, and for the first time, she was part of the plan, which usually, Eunji doesn't want to involve Seukhye in anything related to the gangster world. It was the last thing she planned to do anyways. She does not want to burden others with her own problems and then cause them troubles.

"So everyone understands?" Eunji asked and everybody nodded. All she needed to do, was to ask the remaining members of Infinite to help also and it would be better if EXO would help her too.

The gang leader of Death Note walked out of the school building and a small crowd was surrounding someone from the gate. At first, Eunji was going to pass by but three familiar figures attracted her attention.

She kindly pushed those who were on her way and entered the crowd.

Woohyun and Chanyeol were standing next to each other. They seemed to have met in front of Eunji's school.

The other figure surprised Eunji. "What do you think you are? You just bumbed into us and made my drinks fall on the ground." Woohyun complained.

"But I already apologized." The boy who had his back facing Eunji said, but she recognized him, especially after hearing his voice.

Before Woohyun or her brother can see her, she quickly left the crowd. Death Note saw her getting away from tue crowd in a hurry approached her. "Eun.." Cap called her. But she put a finger on her lips to tell them to not call her name. 

She pulled Cap with her followed by the rest of her gang. Chanyeol and Woohyun noticed her and quickly followed them, the guy who was arguing with both of them stared at their back.

"What happened?" L.Joe asked. 

"Remember E.N.D?" 

Teen Top looked at each ther and thought for a while. "You mean the gang that fought us before Death Note was created? The night where we met you?" Changjo asked and Eunji nodded.

"Heol..." Ricky did, rolling his eyes.

"What make you so sure?" Cap asked. 

"His tattoe behind his neck. Even though that night it was dark, there was enough light to notice his tattoe." Eunji replied.

"Why is there so many things happening on the first day of school?" Niel complained. "Spies and then him."

"It not coincidences. It is all planned." Eunji said. "They all have one goal. Revealed the identity of Death Note." Eunji said. 

"I don't understand why. It's true we want to hide our identity but if it is revealed, there's not really a big deal." Ricky said.

"You're right. But after that we're discovered, there may be gangs coming after us and people, both with good and bad intentions. So we will have our mind distracted. During that time, JJH can do what he has to do either is his business or defeater o Eunji." Chunji explained.

The leader clapped her hand. "Good job flower boy." She said.

"So right now..." She said.

"Eunji!" Both Chanyeol and Woohyun called her. She turned to them. Before they could ask her anything or say anything, she spoke.

"I need you help." She said and the rest of Death Note looked at the two boys. There was a heavy atmosphere around them.

 

"What do we need to do?" Suho asked who was sitting beside Sunggyu. "I need you both gangs to be active in downtown." Eunji answered and the two boy gang's leader looked at each other. "Let the other gangs come to find you and ask you about Death Note." She continued.

"And what if someone really come to us?" Sunggyu asked.

"Not what if, there will be someone. Answer that you know where they are, and send them to this location." Eunji said and gave them a piece of paper.

"You sound like you're going to have a big fights." Suho said as he stred at the paper. It was the location of a big school court.

"Because the people searching for us are big gangs." She replied and grinned.

 

That night, EXO and Inifnite went out late at night to downtown. They walked around seperately with their own gangs, since they haven't gone out during nights since a long time, people started to forget their existence. EXO was walking around, near some clubs and bars, some people stared at them as they passes by. "What are we going to do?" Tao asked Sehun who was walking besides him.

"Causing trouble?" Baekhyun asked.

"Let's see. We need to find our targets first." Suho replied while searching around the streets. "Found them." EXO looked at the direction where their leader was looking at and saw them.

Meanwhile, INFINITE, a smalest gang, went to do the ame thing as EXO, searching for a target. In no time, they found their target. 

Both EXO and Infinite went back to their appartment at 2 AM that night.

The next twos days

"Did you hear?"

"What?"

" EXO and Infinite have been active these past two nights! They are walking around Downtown and then target other gangs."

"It's beeen so long that we have heard of them fighting others."

"That's it. What's the reason behind? I wonder."

For the rest of the week EXO and Infinite have been extremly actives in their fights weither it's solo fights, 2 team's fight, their names quickly spread around the neighbourhood. The next week after, when Death Note think it's about time to wait in the school yard few blocs away their own school, some people went to stop EXO and Infinite, weither they were alone or in gang, no matter what they were doing, EXO and Infinite were followed.

"I'm here to ask you one thing." They all started. "Where's Death Note? You are better to cooperate." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter