7

Baby Sister

"AND SHE STICKS TO THE LANDING!" Sohee said proudly jumping in her room thru her room window with her hands up in air and a wide smile.

"impressive." someone said amusely in dark, to be specific,in her room.

"ah chamkagiyah."sohee jumped holding her chest in shock.

Ljoe switch on the light. Then he sits at the corner of sohee's bed. "did you kissed anyone baby?" he asked with his arm crossed.

Uhoh!just like boram unnie said.

Ljoe loves to call his sister 'baby' and at times, out of his affection, he'll call,'pabo'. That's just like his another hobby.

She awkwardly fidget."ani. i was at the ice cream shop, you know the baskin robbin with hyejong, my bestfriend." she answered calmly eventhough her heart is racing fast. Mixing of fear,anxious and guilt together,trying to lie to her brother for the first time.

ljoe raise a brow and play along with her. "ahh chincha?but someone i met earlier look alot like you and had the same initial name like you called me.must be coincidence right sohee?"

She gasp and shouted innocently,"YOU HEARD IT?!" Sohee bit her lip.

Way to go sohee you just have to blurt it with your big mouth and now you get caught on yourself!why you're so pabo sohee ah!

"I GOT YOU KIM TAEHEE." Ljoe had his one hand on his hip with his serious expression.

She grin meekly and sit beside ljoe, "oppa i can explain everything. but firstly, mianhae oppa. chincha mainhae."sohee shook his arm.

"how could you lie to me you pabo!? i thot we tell each other secrets that we would keep from omma and appa."Ljoe look at her in full of disappointment written all over his face.

"but this is my biggest deepest darkess secret. oppa chincha mianhae."She hooked her arm with his and lean on ljoe's shoulder.

"explain what you got explain. i give you 5 mins."he said not looking at her,but the floor instead.

"baby wants to become like oppa,the cool oppa. when oppa and teenttop fight , oppa looks cool!so i decided to learn how to fight when appa and omma sent me to study abroad."

"BWOH?!YOU DID WHAT!"his eyes widen and his mouth can't close for being too surprised.

She grin.

"YAH!omma and appa sent you to overseas to study not to fight paboyah!"ljoe knocked her head softly.

she grin again rubbing her head."fight is fun than studying oppa!"

"i know cos since i'm one of them but that doesn't mean you could lie to me pabo and then win me!"

sohhe laugh,"wae?are you embarrassed that your little girl win you?" she continued to laugh,even harder.

Ljoe roll his eyes at her and cross arm,"do you know my friends laughed at me because my little dongsaeng defeated her own older brother!"

"anyways!you have to stop fighting from now on." he continued.

"waeeeeeeeeee ?" Sohee whined and pouted.

"Becausee it's dangerous, i don't want you to get hurt and i don't want any boys or girls to use violence against my baby."

"oppa. i know i'm still immature, a baby to you BUT i'm 19 years old with an excellent fighting skill, i could takecare of it.and since oppa already knew about this then i should tell you another secret of mine, have oppa ever heard of the legend?"

"No. wae?"

she nods instead of replying him.

Ljoe tilted his head,thinking hard."wait..The legend.." Ljoe gasp looking at her,"The legend of St.girls and that was 5 Years ago and it all died down after that since St.girls gone missing and Bigbang take over!" He said in one breath.

"YAH!"Ljoe knock her head. sohee grin."yes and we cameback few days ago without no one knowing except your boss ofcourse. hyemi had family problem and she killed one of b.a.p member,himchan so we had to be missing in action quietly ."she explained.

"explained why we had to fight against stgirls, to simply destroy you.yahyah,andwae. you're not going to continue to fight. andwae."

"oppa no. fighting is me. my other half. just like you in my other half. let me do it please oppa." she pleaded.

"no. if oppa were your another half, you wouldn't lie. if oppa were your another half,you listen to oppa and give in fight. if oppa were your another half, you wouldn't hurt me,make me fall hard on ther ground and importantly, if oppa were your another half, you won't disappoint me this way." Ljoe said in a monotone.He kissed her forehead emotionlessly before leaving.

Sohee lay down her bed and cover her face with the pillow. She sigh deeply.

-----

"your room is miles apart from mine so i'm lazy to show it to you therefore go find the maid and ask yourself." She said walking up the stairs.

Sulli pursed her lips," yah what's the need of exaggerating huh..sucha drama queen."

"i heard that. and btw crying and being-all-happy is not me so am not a drama queen you squirt."boram smirk.

Sulli walks to the kitchen to find the maid. But instead to be greeted by..  "oh annyeong sulli." woohyun smile with a glass of milk on his hand.

"oh oppa. annyeong. why aren't you sleeping yet oppa?" Sulli bow.

Woohyun take another glass and pour the milk then handed it to sulli. She thanked him and take a sip of it.

"geunyang..i was thirsty. did you just reach home?"

she nod." nae. i was searching for the maid, since boram said she's lazy to show where is my room cos' my room is milesss apart from her's." she said mimicking boram's way of talking.

Woohyuun chuckled and rufle her hair," i can show where your room is. let's go!"

Woohyun grab her wrist and sulli let him drag her.

While being drag,sulli ask,"oppa, do you have a girlfriend?" Woohyun steps halted and turn to look at her," i don't. wae? sulli wants to become my girlfriend?"He joked.

Sulli mock a disgusted look at him,"ani! why would i date a playboy like you oppa plus your fangirls would kill me to death, i don't want to die early because of a guy." she shook her head

"so you do want to be my girlfriend huh."Woohyun laughed.

She snickered."er yeaaaa-NO.not in my dreamlist."she stick out her tongue at him. Woohyun make a face at her, then continue to where they head.

"wae?" she continued to asked despite being pulled.

"geunyang.. no one is compatible for me yet." Woohyun smiled as they both stop in front of a door.

Knowing it's time, sulli thanked him and bid him goodnight.