25

Baby Sister
"annyeong boramsshi."hyorin greeted excitedly. Boram who is busy arranging her books in the locker puffed her cheeks and mumbled, "she sounds happy, why is she happy?i hate it when she's being happy, oh wait, since when she's not. ugh." She rolled her eyes and turn to look at hyorin standing before her,with the other st girls standing beside her forcing themselves to smile.
Without being surprise she greets her with amusement,"oh annyeong hyorin!new group?mian,i didn't catch it, what was it again?something starts with los- lo-lose?ah right!it's loser right?"she joked bluntly. 
 
"jealous ."hyorin coughed it out. 
 
she sarcasmly chuckles,"why are their faces like that?the leader ain't doing things right?or just too weak to fight with the bunch of losers out there?"
 
"says the one that already had scars on" hyorin smirks triumphtly.
 
Boram look over her body and proudly tell,"this?ani. this just scars that i torture myself for the group that had left me. can't talk long, afraid i'll be late for class. annyeong CHINGU."she smirks.
 
"i told you." sohee murmured loud enough for hyorin to be heard. 
--
2 hr earlier .
 
"sulli ah wake up and go to school!" heechul, sulli's older brother nudged her. "mm. 5min." She tossed to the other side of bed. 
 
Heechul who sees her phone on the table,took it and check it thru. He's a pretty much over protective brother and sulli knows it but that makes her love brother more. "yah yah sulli ah wake up now." heechul shook her body roughly. 
 
"ah waeee oppa!" sulli said pissed,siting up straight with her bare face, still looking pretty. 
 
"wanna meet your little boyfriend?meet me at my hidden place with your girls. i'm sure you know where it is- hyorin."heecul said imitating a girl voice. sulli lose her pissed frown and laugh loudly hitting on heechul's body,"crazy oppa!"
 
"ara,i'm sulli's awesome oppa! arasseo you go bath,later i'll send you off.Now where is my kiss?"
 
"tsk. gomawo oppa."sulli said as she kissed his right cheek and heechul give her forehead kiss. 
 
Sulli rushingly wash up and got dressed before she got down to have breakfast with her family. "Annyeong omma appa, oppa ,dongsaeng. "she kissed them all excluded heechul who got he's earlier. "Appa!How's your business?She asked. Her dad barely go home and only have breakfast with them so every morning, sulli would be spending some time with her dad,asking about his business and such. 
 
"it's fine SNSD are popular.exo-"
 
"how's tao and xiumin oppa?"she beamed. 
 
Her dad chuckles,"they said they missed you."
 
"YAY!!!!I AM SO GONNA MEE-."
 
"YA! ANDWAE!"heechul stares at her while there's something on his mind. "andwae. andwae. i gave in to share you with woohyun . Now tao and xiumin too?andwae andwae" he strictly rejected while shaking his head continously. 
 
"OMMA! SEE OPPA!!"she whined. 
 
"cha!let's go!we're gonna be late. annyeong omma appa we love you.and dongsaeng too!" heechul pulled sulli along without giving her chance to bid goodbye to her family. 
 
"oh. arasseo. don't fight okay. we love you too. " her mum said grinning. 
 
"they're so cute. i really raised them well. aigoo." she look at them from far as she felt blessed for a moment eventho they're not a perfect family with her dad always out for his work as he also  taking care of other people's daughters and sons. "aigo aigo. bragging yourself,just like your son always does. aigooo." Sulli's dad shakes his head while holding on to his fake headache.
 
"yah!sulli appa!" she pinched his ear.
 
sulli's dad pull her hand off his ear and make an excuse, "i'm late for work! annyeong,i love you heechul's omma."he chuckles. 
--
 
"text your friends, i'll be taking them."heechul said in his unusual serious tone. 
 
After taking both sohee and hyejong, the situation in the car became tense. No one could speak.Unknowingly, heechul becomes nervous for sulli, knowing his beloved younger sister in trouble. 
 
"do you want i st-?" heechul asked but cut off by the girls in unison, "leave."
 
Heechul frown looking worried at the three girls.sulli look at her brother, "ani, oppa, we can handle it so don't worry. you got to go for work."
"arasseo.we're here.Be safe." All of them get down the car with a safety weapon ready,hidden in their jackets. They nod to each other as a ready signal to meet hyorin with her gangs face to face. 
 
"That's fast."hyorin said. 
 
"where's woohyun and sungjong?" hyejong asked straight away. 
 
"slow down honey, they are safe with me but there's one rule to see them. nothing is free in this world you see."hyorin smirks. 
 
"straight to the point. " sulli said gritted teeth losing her temper and patience. 
 
"you work for me and i let you to see your little boyfriend and that maknae of yours. and if you don't.."hyorin snapped her fingers and more than 40 people surrounded sulli, sohee and hyejong. The three of them take out their weapons on standby. 
 
"hyejong, take care of sohee." sulli instructed. Sulli cover the front, while sohee in the middle and hyejong at the back. 
 
"You think if we work with you, boram would care?hell, she'll laugh at you instead hyorin!you're doing a wrong move." sohee shouted,still being cautious of her sorroundings.
 
Hyorin smirk and signal the boys to make their move. 
 
The st girls take two boys each to fight with them. Kicks and punches are thrown everywhere and the girls strenghten their strength to fight them all without their strongest leader with them. 
 
"TAKE OUT YOUR WEAPONS NOW!" Sulli exclaimed after she saw one of them took out a weapon and the others of gangs followed. 
 
After few minutes of draining their energy to withstand a group of 40 people, hyorin signalled them to stop.Three bulk super huge guys stands behind them holding on to their hands. Hyejong attempt to escape from the guy but luck is not by her side.
 
"you've suffered enough now let's go to school."hyorin said looking satisfied with st girls scars on their face."YAH!i want to meet woohyun and sungjong!" sulli shouted furiously. 
 
"otteoke?they're not here tho."hyorin smiled sarcasticly.
 
"."sohee spat gritted her teeth. 
 
"say whatever you want girls,i don't care. Now move them to the car. "hyorin instructed the boys. 
---
 
During lunch. 
 
"why are they staring at me again?" she asked to herself walking toawrds an empty table and the others that seated near her, walk away. Boram ignore them and start to dig up on her food.With the one bite, she suddenly lost her appetite when she heard someone call her,"Noona!"Seungri called running towards her with the other members behind him. "what." she said short,annoyed with them. 
 
"Why did you reveal yourself? Are you stupid or something?" gdragon asked expresionlessly. Within seconds, she grab on gdragon's collar and spat, "i dare you to repeat yourself." 
 
T.O.P pull her away,calming her down and whisper, " people are looking,can you not behave like this in cafeteria.Look, he didn't mean it like that, someone reveal you of being the strongest gang-"
 
"WHAT?!" She shouted cut off  t.o.p.  "yea, look at this. "taeyang pass her the poster of her with a mask on fighting with other gang that obviously showed it was her in the poster. 
 
"told you noona didn't know about this hyung." seungri defended boram that was accussed by gdragon.
"it's all over the place boram. " daesung said sternly. 
 
Boram look over at the cafeteria, the students avoid boram eyes and walk away as if boram is frightening and a monster to them. Boram knows who does it but right now she can't be bothered to do anything so she let it slide for now and continue to dig up her food since she had promise yunho to not miss her lunch time. 
 
"what. you still have time to eat?"gdragon asked annoyed that boram gave no reaction to it at all. Annoyed that she didn't care if she's in deep trouble or not. 
 
"i'll get gastric if i don't?"She raised one of her eyebrow innocently with her poker face. 
 
"noona, aren't you going to do anything?"seungri asked. 
 
Before she could speak, the speaker in the cafeteria made a screeching sound that make everyone closed their ears. " Kim boram, please come to the principal's office." The person on the speaker said. 
 
"that's my cue. I'm already in trouble and DO NOT.DO NOT DO ANYTHING.i'll handle it myself. " boram told sternly straight at gdragon who is equally as stubborn as her. 
 
"uwahh. boram is so cool, i really like her."daesung randomly said earning a smack from t.o.p. 
 
"i'll be right back. "gdragon told rushly. 
--
 
Stranger's POV. 
 
"she's safe don't worry."one of them spoke. 
 
"are you sure?"
 
"yes." the guy replied firm. 
 
"okay, i trust you.please continue to track her." 
 
"yea i know even without you telling me. "
--
Boram reach at the principal office,calmly she knock on the door until she's told to come in and sit right away."alllright..take your seat Ms. kim. "the principal said with his eyebrow lifted looking at already-seated-boram. 
 
"what's this?" the principal showed the poster that has been going around in the school earlier. 
 
"A poster?" she replied careless. 
 
The principal take a deep breathe and breathe out,"i know that boram. but it's you in that poster am i right?" 
 
"what?are you crazy?me.fight?i'm small in size and do i look like have alot of strength to fight?" boram laughed. 
 
The principal didn't answer but give her a look that obviously says that he doesn't believe her. A moment of an awkward silence occured. "look, whatever you're thinking,am not that kind of person. i'll be dead if myungsoo knows i fight. You know myungsoo,protective."she said, talking fast and in a convicing way. She continue,"honestly when i first saw the poster i was shocked too, she look the same as me from side ways in that picture. but i could assure you that, i don't do such thing, mr principal." she smiled fakely. 
 
"arasseo, please don't let this things happen again. Be safe and don't fight. " He warned as if he know things. 
 
Without say much, she nod and leave the place.
 
"How did i talk so fast." she mumbled to herself breathe out in relieved. 
 
"what he want from you?" myungsoo asked making boram a little jumped. "don't be nosy."she replied bluntly walking away from him. 
"yah, stop, i have something to tell you, it's from dad." myungsoo quickly grabbed her wrist. 
 
"what?" 
 
"dad says we have to meet him at his hotel,9pm with properly dressed." myungsoo adjusted her jacket that messed up because of him that accidently had grab her jacket too. "mmkay."She walk off with the short replied that made myungsoo sigh. 
 
--
Boram go back to her class ignoring the eyes that are staring at her."for boram please open your maths textbook page 100.so class we continue. "The female teacher said. Her phone suddenly vibrates,'you probably lied right?cos you know you'll get expel if you didn't'-anon.Boram look around to see if someone is using their phone but no one does. 
 
"are you okay?"sulli asked. 
 
Boram look at her with her poker face and ignore her. 
--
 
After school, she went home and got dressed simple- A jeans with black tshirt and a hoodie.Honestly, she can't wear a skirt infront of her dad with her scars all around her legs, there'll be alot of questioning and she hates to be questioned at. She bid goodbye to her grandparents and speed towards the hotel.
Boram reach at the hotel within 30 mins and saw myungsoo standing outside his car drinking coffee. Boram take off her helmet and chuckles,"are you getting married or something?" Seeing myungsoo wearing coat and hair styled neatly. 
 
"this called proper clothes. "
 
Boram fakely yawn at his own talk about clothes knowing he indirectly talking about her "unproper" clothes. She rolled her eyes at him and walk in the hotel followed by myungsoo at the back. 
 
All of the workers bow at them and the two of them bow in respect. 
 
"can i have a cup of coffee please?" she asked one of the worker. "nae."the worker bowed. 
 
Both of them walk in the elevator and press the highest floor."I know his your step dad, but please be respect. that's all i ever ask from you.so please" myungsoo sounded more like begging.
 
They both arrive infront of his office door, "respect please?" myungsoo plead again before he going to knock the door. "yah! just knock the door idiot." she rolled her eyes. Myungsoo sighed feeling agitated.He knock on the door twice and his dad call to come in. 
 
"oh!Myungsoo ah and Boram!"he exclaimed cheerfully as he run to myungsoo to embrace him then he embrace boram next and boram awkwardly hug him back. 
 
Her dad pull away the hug and look at boram's face with a genuine smile,"how are you?have you been eating well and not getting gastrics right honey?"
"oh. i'm good appa, yes i've been eating well!how are you appa" she smiled widely. 
 
"SHE SMILED. OMG SHE SMILED. IT'S SO SWEET. "myungsoo screamed in his head. 
 
"i'm good ofcourse!have myungsoo taken care of you well? i'm sorry i've not been at home lately because of my business so i asked myungsoo to look after you on my behalf" he ruffles boram hair. 
 
"yes he did. gwenchana appa, i know you're busy." she smile once again. 
 
Her dad leads both of them to his office and have them sit.Then her coffee arrived delivered by the girl she asked for. 
"Actually, i have something to ask boram."Back to her dad's intention of asking both them to be in his office. 
 
"did you really hit-"
 
"yes."boram replied right away not making any excuses at all. 
 
"what?! don't tell me you...."myungsoo shrieked surprise from the confession she made. 
 
"yes i hit kyumin, taesung and minkyung to self defense myself because they smacked my head and wanted to bully me just because i'm close with their
 
'favourite boys'."she made a face. 
 
"arasseo honey."he immediately nodded. 
 
"appa. did you got sued or something?" myungsoo asked worried.
 
"yeah, i did. but don't worry i'll get it done soon. but boram ah, can you atleast apologize to them?"
 
Boram stands up, getting fired up,"appa! i didn't-"
 
"yes i know you didn't do anything wrong honey. but i could become bankcrupt boram ah. they sued me a millon dollars."
 
"WHAT?!"Myungsoo stood up in surprise. "KIM BORAM!YOU'RE SERIOUSLY BURDENSOME DO YOU KNOW THAT!"Myungsoo flared up. Boram heart feels like it being stabbed thru and was poured some lemon on,making it hurt more. 
 
"ya ya myungsoo, that's not a nice thing to say to your sister!it's fine if she don't want to since she's not in fault." he embrace boram tight. She hug him back and softly said, "i'll apologize."