9

Baby Sister

As usual Boram and sulli disappear from the huge crowd after told myungsoo she's going to head to class first without him

Lessons as pernormal and things are still fine until it's their lunch time when trouble comes.

"you go sit with my hyungs first, i need to go to toilet."boram told sulli and she just nod.Boram take the stairs to 3rd floor since the toilet are cleaner than the 2nd level.As soon as she relieved herself in the toilet, she walk pass the classes on the 3rd level just wanting to know how the atmosphere looks like.  

Just then she heard in one of the class..

"yah. do you have money?"One of the bully asked tapping on the small boy's cheek.

"no i don't have any."He stammered but still brave to defend himself.

"you really don't want to lend us money?"The bully asked again raising his brows with an evil smirk.

"i really don't have any,it's all at my hyungs."

Boram look at the person who got bullied but only the back of his head was seen.Unknowingly she get interested in the show, how they bully and such so she stand behind a wall secretly watching them and never has the intention to help out but to enjoy it.

"please. i really don't have any money."The victim pleaded. With that unsatisfied answer was given, the bully grab the boy by the collar making him stand- tip toed,right in front of him.  

"fight! fight! fight!"boram mumbled under her breath while watching.

The victim growl in pain as he got thrown at the back of the locker room and his right hip hit it hard. That's when the small boy's face was seen.

she gasp and spit," that sungjong!"

Boram walk in the class without the bullies notice her as they are too busy playing around with sungjong. She harshly kick one of the table at the so called leader of bully with her hands in her pockets."anyeong gdragon."She said in sarcasm tone with a little wave.

"Who the hell are you?! and how dare you kick the table at me!"The leader fumed.

"The name is Kim boram. cos i can you idiots!"

"sungjong let's go" she continued not caring any of the boys standing at the front. Sungjong walk a far from the bullies to stand behind boram.

"no.we still have unfinished business."Gdragon smirked as he move closer to boram.

No sungjong can't see me fight, he can't know that i know how to fight.

"don't push me boys"She said pushing the leader back to where he was.

"what? you going to fight?"daesung asked sarcasticly and mocked a laughter.

"seriously don't. just bully the others just not him."

"wae? is this weak boy your beloved boyfriend?"Top teased.

"ani. more than that.you want money right?" boram fished out $200 in her pocket as she slammed it on a table near her and kick the table to the boys.Gdragon smile as he take the money and put in his pocket.

She approach them.

"noona!don't walk near them!"sungjong shrieked in panic.

"don't worry little one,it'll be fine."

She's now stand right infront of gdragon.Gdragon look at her curiously.

She tip toe a little right beside his ear and whisper,"neeever challenged a person you don't know cos' you might not know how strong your oppenent is behind their innocence and if you ever hurt him again, i would never think twice to kill you, kwon jiwon. take care of your bigbang well you idiot."she smirked as she wipe off invisible dust on his uniform- by his shoulder.

"peace out bigbang." By that she pull sungjong wrist and get out of the class.

"who the hell is she?"Jiyong uttered in frustration.

"from what i see, she's not just a NORMAL girl."seungri said stating the fact they already noticed earning a smack on the head by deasung.

"WAY TO GO, we have dumb and dumber in this group."Top rolled his eyes, then cross his arm as she glance at boram at the huge glass mirror by the corridor.    

"yah did this happen for awhile?"she asked,pissed looking at sungjong altho it was her all time expression.

Sungjong keep his mouth shut.

"no sungjong, myungsoo will be blown by this news since he loves you more than anything. why the hell didn't you tell the other hyungs about this huh.

"thank you for saving me noona." Sungjong mumbled but audible enough for her to hear.

she rolled her eyes at the latter for not answering her question," yea whatever."

They head to the cafeteria silently. It was said and seen by infinite members that boram and their maknae don't really clique together,they're mostly awkward with each other.  

As they reach the cafeteria, boram approach sunggyu with her heart fuming,"YAH HALBAE! how did you take care of your members huh.. this maknae of yours has been bullied in class for awhile!" She took her seat in between woohyun and sungyeol.

Before sungjong could squeeze in between either of them... "BWOH?!" Sunggyu and as expected, myungsoo, shot up from their seat while the other members gasp in worried.Myungsoo runs to sungjong and crash a tight hug. Sungjong bit his lower lip refraining himself groan in pain. "mianhae sungjong ah, i didn't take care of you well."

"Hyung it's fine.i'm okay."Sungjong broke the hug with a huge and bright smile.

"i'm sorry too sungjong ah."sunggyu rufled his hair looking at him with sympathy.

"are you hurt anywhere?"He asked searching thru his body. "Hyung i'm fi-"

"ani, he's lying. he got hit at the locker. no point checking his shirt,check his bone,it might be bruised since he got hit hard. "

"NOONA!"sungjong look at her with a 'wth' look.Myungsoo look at sungjong with wide eyes.

With zero guilt in her,boram shrug,"my bad."

"hyung before you freak out or anything im absolutely perfectly-"

Before he could finish his sentence, myungsoo pull up sungjong's shirt,"SUNGJONG AH!" myungsoo and the other infinite members gasped at his bare milky skin of his hip which is now a huge patch of dark purple-ish and blue-ish that most probably hurt alot.

"i couldn't believe you said 'THAT' is fine."sungyeol chimed in and mimick as if he feel the pain on his hip.

"go to infimary now."sunggyu said with all of them tag along.

"but"

"no but maknae let's go before someone get crazy about this all day long." hoya smacked his as he sneak a peek at the worried myungsoo. -- "when will it get better?"myungsoo asked. The doctor smile,"Don't worry, it'll get better after few days." "see!it'll get better sooner or later, don't need to be panic,be glad i'm still alive here."sungjong remarked in a sarcasm tone trying to get his hyung stop worrying about him. Myungsoo rolled his eyes at the latter,"ARAsso. " "yah anything happen just tell us  we'll surely come to the rescue maknae ah. "Woohyun said as he smile while sungjong head. "it'll be a burden to hyungs then."Sungjong grin with guilt build in him. Dongwoo snickered,"yah, you're our maknae that all the hyungs have to take care of." "yeah and obviously we failed."sungyeol chimed. "yadayadayada. i'm going out before i puke here with all of you guys being THAT.pfft." She made a disgusted look and walk off the infimary. Hoya chuckled," she's just jealous that we're being too caring towards sungjong."   "and maknae ah, i'm sorry too." hoya continued as he smile guiltly. "Hyungs ah, it's okay. Moreover,i'm fine, i can't have all hyungs to guide me 24 hour.when it's really emergency then i will ask for hyungs help.Anyways thank you very much hyungs!Saranghae." Sungjong smile widely and form a heart shape above his head with his arm. The doctor walk towards them with a medicine to relief the pain and to reduce the bruise,"you have a very supportive and caring friends,lucky to be you young man."The doctor smile. He continue,"here's your medicine, apply it three times a day. and eat alot! you are so skinny!" He teased,touching sungjong skinny body. Sungjong laughed and thank him.