Final

Baby Sister

"You are sucha pain in the boram. " Sulli said playfully rolling her eyes at boram which she retorted looking at hyorin pitifully ,"am i a good actress,sweetheart?"She high fived with the st girls. Hyorin gasp, caught off guard,"what are you doing?!"She bawled in frustration.She wouldn't believe them if sohee didn't beg her in front of the whole school but boram has her ways.Boram didn't have to do much to get sohee beg on her kneel -it was a bike that sohee had her eyes on and boram promised to get it for her if she does everything boram ask her to. Obviously,it goes smoothly when stgirls figgured what are sistar's weak points.

Hyorin devastated as she sees the boys barge in. Infinite, Teentop and TVXQ,walk in from the front door with a grimace smirk at hyorin. Boram take a huge step forward, standing right infront of hyorin with a smirk,"What you had watched was a show specially planned just for you from all of us. do you like it?"

Hyorin curse beneath her breath, her planned is messed up.

"hope you like it tho."sohee snickered at hyorin with his devilish smile, hooking her arm on boram's shoulder and kiss her cheek. Boram clicked her tongue as she wave a $200 bill in front of hyorin passing to sohee as a bonus.

"victoriaaa~" Boram sang loudly as her eyes search for victoria.

--

Few weeks earlier.

"victoria is working for hyorin." gdragon told softly. Boram cackles looking at victoria from far who was sitting and eating alone.She's not oblivious nor an idiot, the moment she walks in and the way she swing her hips like a model would,was already given her a weird vibe around her.

(chapter 19).

The next morning, Boram walks in the class with sulli. "oh! boram ah, i want to buy a book please accompany me!" Sulli betted her eyelashes at her.

"ah. i'm lazy. go yourself."she removed her hand.

"ahhhhh. boram pleaseeeee."sulli shaked boram's arm. "ugh we have to go down again.."she complained."pleaseee."she nudged her."arasso arasso." Both of them leave their bag in the classroom and sulli happily linked arm with boram, eventho boram always remove it.Half way down the stairs, sulli search thru her pockets and grinningly look at boram. "what." boram snap,annoyed knowing what's the grinning means.

"mian."sulli continously grin. Boram huff before stomping up to the stairs again, going to their class back. "you're an idiot sometimes. How can you forget to take your wallet."Boram nags.

"tell me again why-"

Sulli cut her off pull her arm to duck her down."what's wrong with you?!"boram shrieked not too loud for them to be heard but sulli shush her, while quietly peeping thru the glass window.

"little birdie is searching some food in my bag."

Boram raise her right brow,"The new nerdy,vic?"she guessed."thot so too. i told you, she's suspicous."she nags again.

Boram pull sulli to buy the book using her money for a mean time, just a perfect plan to manipulate victoria into her own trap of being stupid.Afterschool, they gather at the boram's house with infinite,bigbang, TVXQ and teentop to plan out things. Sulli hold her laughter seeing everyone are in their serious manner,well not everyone, T.o.p look rather relax tho. And she have to admit, t.o.p looks very cool and charming with whatever he does.

"sulli can you explain why we are here." boram lean back on her chair, didn't feel like talking so she pass her job to her '2nd leader'. Sulli roll her eyes and huff,"ofcourse how could i forgot we have a lazy bum leader.."She softly muttered as she stand at the front facing all of them,slowly, one by one she look at their eyes,taking a deep breathe before she start,"Firstly, hyorin is on the move to bring St girls down and trying to tear everyone apart from boram."

"so, i, being smartass-"

"still an idiot." boram snickered interrupting her. Sulli roll her eyes and continue,"i, being the smartass STILL, plan to do a 'show' for them.

After explaining what the show is, they agreed as a group and promise to act well."show on baby!"sunggyu cooed stupidly making boram grimace at him.

That afternoon,both boram and bigbang walk towards the school gate going home.

"are you okay?you've been frowning and massaging your head since earlier on."gd asked looking at her worriedly,instead of responding,boram close her eyes tight, and in her breathe. Her head is spinning tremendously out of sudden. In spiilt seconds, she open her eyes looking at the worried gd and the members with her usual straight face,"yea,i'm okay.just headache a little. don't you have somewhere besides following me all day?"

"To infinite's and teentop ofcourse."Taeyang said. "arasso. bye. remember to come at night, we have gathering. "she walk off.

"annyeong noona."daesung waved.She turn, to look at daesung biting her lower lip. She hold on to the school's gate which everything seems so blur for her. "Noona! are you sure you're okay?you look pale!"seungri yell.

Boram shows an okay sign before walking off but to BIGBANG surprised,she fainted infront of the school gate, making all of them gasp and ran towards her.She was sent to the infinimary while bigbang waited for her till she ate her medicine before going off to baby sit Infinite and Teentop.

"damn it, i kill my own friend."she murmured going out of the slowly. For some reason, she gain ome of her past memories without a warning but it annoyed her that she had no idea how or when the last she got hit.Taking her time to walk home, she finally decides not to tell her members and mentally lays her planning on how to destroy sistar in her mind.

--

(back to reality.)

"i see you found out." victoria heels annoyingly tapped as she walks. "If you're saying i'm not stupid and then yes."Victoria cackle of boram's sarcasm as she stood by hyorin's side.

Boram smug, " let me show what's a real attack is." and start to attack harshly on hyorin members as they struggle to stand up. "girls, your turn." On cue,the st girls,start to attack them. Boram slowly approach on sungjong and help him up," you okay? i'm sorry i watch them hurting you but that's a revenge for you, it's that okay?"

He simply nod and smile,"No worries, i'm okay."

"i am not worried."boram replied being the usual egoistic brat,she is. "yea, let's just assume you are not worried okay." sungjong chuckled. Boram turn and glare at him,"don't make me hit you.go back to your hyung!" she rolled her eyes.

"girls enough."boram instructed and continue,"so let me ask you, what'd you want actually?"

Hyorin stands up without feeling hurt anywhere and smirk,"kill you." with that boram retorted, "try me."

"cut the drama."someone said barging in,that surprised everyone included hyorin."you're late bigb-"boram stunned.It's not bigbang but someone she didn't expected and he's not alone but with s holding tight on bigbang.Both hyorin and boram cursed and shout in sync,"i said i'm going to kill her- them."

He smile,"ani, i'm already tired of waiting both of you."

Boram turn to hyorin," what business does you have with him, that you have to kill me?" hyorin fidget and bit his lip. "PARK HYORIN!!SPEAK!" Boram flared making hyorin jumped alittle shocked with boram's loud voice. "Park?"all of them coos in surprised.

The leader give boram a proud applause, " so you know who is she to you then. "

"Shut it seungho."She snapped. Seungho devilish smile at her and give the permission to continue what she wanted to say. "hyorin speak. I'll protect you." boram said urgently wanting to know why.Seungho clicked his tongue hearing boram's sweet words. "he's the shadow, who killed your mum, he's my brother. And you spoilt my plans!"

--

9 hours earlier in school.

"i'm going to kidnap ljoe, you guys do as i told." hyorin instructed. "i really don't understand you, at some point you're angry at boram, at some point you want to save her life.make up your mind would you?" dasom complained.

"yah maknae, you're too noisy.just do as told. "bora shook her head.Dasom sulk and walk away with a nod.

Hyorin smile looking at her members. She's grateful to her members eventho they complain they does their job and respect all of her decision. Tonight, it might be too risky for her but for boram,she's willing to do anything,hyorin does everything she could to protect her all this while because despite of her brother touching boram, atleast, it's bearable.

Hyorin is going to make boram and st girls run with sistar to somewhere safe.And she prays hard everything goes smoothly as plan.

--

"You spoilt my plan." hyorin repeat again. "and i have no intention to kick sungjong but you made me to. "

"i'm sure you don't, my beloved sister." seungho approached her grabbing on her chin with affectionate.Hyorin harshly remove his hand away from her chin and spit, "you're a monster, Choi seungho!just like your appa."

"choi?"daehyun whispered at youngjae who's been frowning at the scene,to understand what's going on. "i know, i'm confused too."

Youngguk huff, "guys let's not be stupid now, hyorin is boram's step sister and they're officially the Park's family. hyorin's ex dad was choi."

"of course, i'm Choi's one and only son most loved by everyone, don't you think so?"

"I really hate people who loves to bullting."myungsoo spoke as Boram shot him a sharp eye contact. Seungho cackle and call up,"victoria baby. "

"oppa!" she cried running towards him,hugging him. Hyorin curse under her breath. "got the wrong person, my sister?"

"how could you seungho hyung! Omma trusted you!! i don't have to say about my appa, but omma trusted you!!"

"too trusted, indeed." seungho mocked.

"You made my family a mess! and i have to do something for my dad didn't i.since my mum doesn't love my dad anymore because she's been silently hiding the fact that she has a scandal with your dad. ah then, why don't i take this as an advantage to destroy your family then. It's a brilliant idea don't you think so. but you disappoint me alot boram, you would have kill bigbang at the first place. Not forgetting, i have thank mir, for losing most of your memories 10 years ago."

"my instinct told not to, don't you think girls are great to have instinct and you are sick seungho."boram mocked him back.

"this is absolutely a big bomb."sulli murmured.

Top quietly shows a signal to boram,with her poker face she continue to talk, " But you killed my mum hyung!i didn't."

"Of course. but you've already killed my dad mentally,CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S AT WHERE NOW, MENTAL HOSPITAL FOR GOD SAKE, ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID PARENTS. AND NOW!i'm going to kill you and your friends!"He hold a gun pointing at boram.

She smirk as a loud shriek heard as cue, T.o.p step on thunder's foot and hit him in the face. Followed by gdragon who hit on seungho's head making him lose of grip on his gun.

"run boram."Top shouted.

"call the police.and here, evidence." boram pass her phone to myungsoo and he take the chance to kiss her cheek quickly,"be safe."

"you too." she muttered softly before turning away. "you're coming with me. " boram said as she pull hyorin hand and run from the place. Sistar and st girls follows behind them. "In one hour time, i want to see you guys back at seoul understand. i don't care if there's police, avoid them if possible."

Each of sistar sit on their bike with one of st girls and they speed off.

--

Indeed, the shadow is strong. No one can win him neither do gdragon nor yongguk who is fighting tensely with him. Afterall, mblaq are from the King's clan,in the King's clan, no one could defeat them due to the tough and professional training that had gone thru and they have taught to not give any mercy to the enemies hence, the mblaq are not giving any mercies to them.

"hyungs, you know how to fight right?" myungsoo asked.

"ya, what do you see in us as huh myungsoo. " sunggyu said supposedly hurt with the question. Myungsoo grin,"i'm worried about you the most hyung."

"YA!haish." sunggyu push him away and make his way to fight with mblaq, it's impressive that he actually could fight.Indeed, the leader.

"woah, my leader is cool." sungjong shows a thumbs up and the others coos as they look at the leader.

"i shall help."hoya said with them following behind."not you maknae."myungsoo said pulling his arm. "ah waeee.i can fight too hyung!"he whine.

"andwae!i can't have you bruised anymore."myungsoo shook his head.

"but i am a guy. it's a normal thing."

"enough. it's still a NO.period." pulling him outside of the building.

--

"unnie unnie! the police." hyorin shook boram arm. Boram raise her hand and show a signal to the St girls,boram glance at her side mirror and saw the nod from them,as they split to different ways and continue to speed.

"hold me tight." sohee said to soyou."ya, who want to hold you!" she fold her arms stubbornly. sohee roll her eyes and increase her speed making soyou almost fall. "YA YA YA!AHHHHHH!!!"she shrieked and immediately hug sohee's back. "told you. stubborn." she muttered.

" i think i'm going to puke." bora shouted at sulli who is focusing on the road. "ya andwae, hold it in, we're reaching soon. I will kill you if you puke on my shirt."

"can you slow down abit?this is scary. what are you guys,racer?" dasom complained. hyejong smirk, "ani, we're cool girls.anyways we can't,there's police behind us. "

After almost an hour of destination, they arrived in seoul safely making a pit stop at the rest area.As soon as they arrived, they throw their fake plate ID in a dustbin that no one could find it.

"That was fun, it's been long we had a race." hyejong sigh in relieved with a wide smile.Soyou make a face at her,"that's not!she's crazy!SHE ALMOST KILL ME!!" soyou said almost too loud,attracting the outsider. The others continue their complains. "i know right!my head was dizzy and i wanted to puke!"

"ya weaklings, shut up." boram snapped harshly. "of course, boram will be boram." bora muttered.

" what's that supposed to mean." she shot daggers at her. Bora look up and panicked,"huh?kkeunyang..nothing."she grin innocently.

"hyorin, why didn't you tell me about seungho hyung?" she look at her.

"do i need to?with you hating on me? anyways... i know seungho oppa will put on a spy on me so that his secret won't explode and seungho oppa is your trusted hyung how could i tell."Boram has to silently admit, that hyorin is right,"arasseo. eat. i need to think and nobody talk." she warn. The others follow the order and eat the food that boram had paid for them.

--

"and the leader is down." gdragon cheered and the police came on time.

"They're inside. " myungsoo said to one of the police. He nod and his team follows him behind.

"The evidence?" the leader asked. myungsoo pass the phone to him and he listen to the recording."thank you for working along with the police, we've been searching him, for years. And i have to keep this phone with me for awhile but i'll return to you as soon as possible. You two follow me to the station for a report please. "

"me too?" sungjong asked making a face. "yes." the police said.

"ughhh. this is so burdensome." he complained.

--

After making the report was done, Boram contacted myungsoo to gather them at Myungsoo's house. She arrived home to see a bunch of huge group looking miserably tired and badly wounded conquering all of the space in the living room. Boram stands at the front as she grab a chair."anybody wants to speak up first?" boram asked looking at all of them with bruised on their faces. "you can go ahead. "gdragon and sunggyu said in sync making them meet eye to eye."sulli." boram called and whisper to her," get the maids to do 20 coffee."

" i made the decision that hyorin will stay here with us, if that's okay with hyung." boram asked searching for myungsoo's answer in his eyes but he nod with a geniune smile and silently grateful that boram is going to live in the house again with him.

"and."she sigh heavily, " i'm sorry if i were ever hurt your feelings and maybe for everything, being harsh and stuff you know." Whispers could be heard everywhere in the living room. "boram is apologising, this is so not her hyung." daehyun whispered to yongguk. Sunggyu lean on myungsoo," did you fed her weird stuff or something?"

"no." he repllied short still focusing on boram.

"this is so weird." boram murmured to herself but regain her confident posture,"anyways, i just want to tell you guys, that, i regain my memory."

"REALLY?!" zelo shouted out of nowhere jumping out of his seat making all of them look at him. Zelo awkwardly grin at them and awkwardly sit back.

"that's awkward.. so moving on, yes, i've regained almost everything i think, i've remembered i killed...erm.. himchan by accident."

Boram look at yongguk precious sparkling eyes, " i'll be reflecting on that. and thank you for everything bestfriend, you've sacrifice alot for me."

Youngguk smile with warmth, "you don't have to,i don't want you to lock yourself again to reflect this matter,you've already forgave and i'm willing to do anything for my one and only bestfriend.

"boram?"t.o.p called. she look at him with her usual poker face."have we forgiven?" he asked as he finally huff a breath, it was...breath-taking to take the risk for such question. "erm, yeah, i've thot of it and i want bigbang hyungs to work at my company, the King's headquater managing the dragon clans, also to destroy black dragon clans cos' mblaq are under them. Don't lose my trust.

"Teentop and sistar will be under the dragon clan now.oh and B.A.P"

"Infinite?" woohyun chirped in. " You guys.. will be fetching and sending me to school!That's enough for you guys and it's a huge responsibilty!" boram roll her eyes making woohyun make a face at her.

"so that's all, if you guys have nothing to add on. and erm, you all can sleepover tonight since it's already midnight. i'm tired goodnight. "

"and st girls, sistar, help them to treat their wounds please thank you. " boram said walking off.

 

--------------------------------------

One year later in collage.

"Unnie!!" hyorin called running to boram. "ah wae wae." she frown, trying to clear up her locker. "see this! i want to audition for this!" Hyorin excitedly pass the poster at boram. With a frown still, she take a look at the poster,"k-pop?are you sure? you want this?"

"nae nae nae! i want this!" she said jumping. "eeer-"

Then a loud cheer heard in the hallways, "myungsoo oppa is handsome!!" one of the fans cheered. Hyorin and boram feigns a puke motion and laugh together.

"yah! Get off them now!" Boram shouted shoo-ing them away.

"that's how my baby works." myungsoo hooking his arm on boram's shoulder. "i want a kiss!" myungsoo behaved like a kid. "ya i gave oppa early in the morning just now didn't i?" she said, annoyed.

"araaasseo.but it's like a miracle that you've changed to nice girl. " he grin.

"yea, doesn't mean you could take advantage of it. anyways, moving on, hyorin wants to be in the kpop, are you okay with?" Boram said passing the poster to him. Myungsoo raise one of his brow, " are you sure you want this? it's going to be tough you know?"

"it's okay oppa, i think i could manage.with both my unnie and oppa supports." she smile hoping she gets myungsoo permission.

"Then, it's fine with me. but be sure to report me everywhere you go or anything happens okay baby?" myungsoo hyorin head as she nod enthusiasticly.

"have you tell your members about this?" boram asked.

"later on." she smile.

"let's go, i send you guys to class." myungsoo held on both of their hands , swinging them around.

--

"sulli ah." woohyun call,back hugging her. facing the beach,enjoying the cooling breeze. "do you think i you would want to marry me someday." he asked. Sulli raise her eye brow facing his side of face," depends? unless you stop looking for another girl."

"you're only one for me,sulli." embracing her tighter.

"aigooo, my oppa is greasy."she teased pinching his cheeks. woohyun chuckles and kiss her forehead, "but you like it."

Sulli blushes,"oh, i like it manymanymany!"

Someone from far spy and taking pictures of them quietly," they're dragon's clans right?"

"yes.and seungho will be more than happy to know about this."

"hais, when are we going to date like this again" woohyun sulk.With a sly smile,sulli look at him," after this mission completed i will give all attention to you, and only you."

"that's my baby!" woohyun pinched her nose and continue, " they are still here right?"

"yup like idiotics taking our pictures." she sneered softly. "you know what, if it's boram, she'll confront them and ask to do a much better work than this. and then she'll talk about her grandparents does a better job than this."

"i know right !"woohyun laughed.

"oh saranghae oppa!oppa, let's go eat, i'm hungry."she annouced loudly on purpose. The couple walk off with a smirk and the black dragon continue to fight for their victory.