18

Baby Sister

The following day, max and changmin send them to their school including Bigbang.Boram as usual immediately walk off from the van without saying goodbye to both her favourite hyungs.

At the corridor when she was on her own world and she accidentally bumped into a girl,she said,"i'm sorry i wasn't lo-"

"oh it's you."boram said boredly,immediately cut off when she sees the person. "yeah it's me, i see you got some manners too huh..anyways, i'm sorry too, guess i was too focused on texting my boys to plan who's going to hurt your family next."Hyorin gave a sacarstic smile.

Boram cackled,"aww it was a nice invitation after all. especially when sulli stabbed one of your boy's leg and had to drink up my blood." she evilly whispered right at hyori's ear and smirk at her then she pointed at her bandaged palm as boram caught her off guard,startled with the news.

Hyorin stomp off her feet while clenching her teeth,annoyed with her own enemy.

Gd who is there from earlier,approch her and smile however she look at him with her straight face but he don't mind,he kind of used to it even tho it's been only a day with her.

"What does she wants with you?"Gd asked,tucking the strands of her hair that covered her face,behind her ear.

"None of your business."she replied bluntly.

"it is mine now since i'm your family's lookout."gd grinned innocently ignoring the fact he knows she'll get piss off."Bwoh?!i thot max hyung will call his men?!"She frowned.

"he was going to. but we insisted to help you instead. Don't worry me and my members will do our best." he showed thumbs up to her.

"arasso. anything just tell me."she pat his head once and walk off. "another 'family' to take care of. hais."boram said under her breath as she sighed several times at the thot of it.

"HEY! you didn't tell me what happen earlier!"gd shouted as he run towards her. And eventually, he who can't control his brake as he bumped into boram that had suddenly halted her steps infront of a classroom.

Boram turn at gd who raised a brow at her,"i trust you. Now you see there's a small guy got bullied, he's Ljoe's team members. you know who is ljoe right?"

He nod,"sohee's eldest brother, and that's ricky, i know cos' i bullied him before."He grinned sheepishly as she look at the fierce looking boram who is staring at him,"go. now."she snapped.

"a-arasso."he stuttered as he walk in the classroom throwing things at the bullies and let ricky out of the class.

Ricky who sees boram at the corner, bow 90 degree at her," don't ever bow at me like that again. hope you're fine. thank him he's the who saved you." By that boram walk off to her class.

--

Boram yawn,walking in the class and take her seat beside sulli. As soon as she was about to put her head down on the table, the teacher arrived,"good morning class, now there's a new student."she told the students but no one was listening tho.

Boram study the new student.

"Hi. i'm victoria nice to meet you and please take care of me."she bow.

"take a seat at the back."the teacher told.

Victoria has her decent spectacle on and simple yet fashionable clothes on. Boram continue to stare and judge victoria in her head as she walk along the rows of the tables going right at the back. Then she look at sulli who is busy doodling,"she's just not right."boram told.

Sulli close her doodling book,"What's not?"she asked,looking at boram curiously.

"everything about her. The aura when she walked in here...it's totally different."

"ey, that's just you i guess."she continue back at her doodling.

"i guess.."boram shrugged.

After few hours of lessons, the bell that they've been waiting for,finally rang. Students dash thru the small door while sulli and boram take their time,same goes to the new student.At the corner of boram's eyes,she sees vic going towards them.

"erm excuse me,er hi." she spoke in a weird korean accent.

"yea?"sulli asked while boram ignored her.

"may i know where's the cafeteria, i was kinda lost from the start actually."

"it's at-"

"are you working for Sistar actually?"boram cut off sulli. Sulli nudge her elbow. "what?" boram looked at sulli with her straight face.

"who's Sistar?"Vic asked looking really blur.

"aniya. nothing. the cafeteria is at the first floor, walk straight or if you're still lost, follow the crowd."sulli replied.

Vic thank them and bow before walking off.

sulli turn,"can't you be a little nice."

"yea i was thinking about that actually."she gave an awkward smile acting as if she has forgotten how to smile whereby she perfectly smiled to the two hyungs yesterday.

"REALLY?!"sulli asked excitedly with wide eyed.

"nope,not really.never in my life." Boram snorted.

Sulli snickered and rolled her eyes, "HOW DARE YOU CHEAT MY FEELINGS KIM BORAM!!IT HURTS!"she cross her arm.

"cos i can."boram cackled  and get out of the class leaving sulli behind. " YAH!YOU CHEAT MY FEELINGS AND THEN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE. YOU LITTLE GIRL COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!"Sulli run after her.

--

"hey noona sit with us!"seungri called waving at boram. "can you guys sit with infinite."she whispered at the girls. They nod obediently and sat with them.

"ANNYEONG!!"daesung greeted enthusiasticly. Nothing came out from her as expected but the poor daesung unknowingly keeps waiting.

Boram look at her plate, playing with her food.

"why aren't you eating?" Top asked her. She shrug. "Any of you know who victoria is?"

"I KN-"

"maknae, before you say something, think and think HARDER if it's necessary to tell me or not."she hissed.

"whattttttt"he whined.

"the girl is right little one."top chuckled at seungri.

"someone tell me something i don't know."

"i guess i know who she is."gd chimed.

"Ah chinca?" she amused.

---

"i miss my boram."sunggyu pouted as he peeked her from far.

"but you keeps on fighting with her if you guys are together."hoya frown.

"that's what make us close.she's cute when she's angry with me. plus,the last few years she didn't even talk to me so by fighting is the only way i could have the chance to talk to her."sunggyu clicked her tongue.

"me too! i miss my favourite monster even tho we rarely talk anymore!"sungyeol join in the pouting team.

"yah yah hyungnim. i'm his brother, i miss her more okay!"myungsoo sighed.

"yah yah oppa what's with the sighing?can we sit here, boram chase us from being with her"sulli pouted.

"yea just squeeze in.they miss their boram."dongwoo responded.

"awww.oppa don't worry she'll come back sooner or later. just be patient."sohee show a cute peace sign.

"i know.thanks sohee."myungsoo smiled.