16

Baby Sister

Boram phone vibrated for several minute."mmm" she groaned.Her hand fish for her phone in her pocket with her eyes still close.She peek on her phone,it's myungsoo called and who has been calling her since afternoon. She ignore his call then she look at the clock,she shoot up ,"BWOH IT'S 12am?!HECK. "she rushed to bath.
---
She got dressed as simple as possible and after she satisfied with her own dressing, she get out of the room.Sulli who is at the sofa watching tv,turned,"where are you going?" she asked.
"anywhere i like."she replied bluntly.
"arasso. don't forget to bring your coat, it's cold outside."
"mm"She replied not caring  to look sulli at all.Sulli peek her from the window as boram speed off her motorbike. "ah it's so nice here."she said under her breath as she breathe in the fresh air at her favourite place- the street where the st girls would fight at.
As she walk down the street she saw shadows around the corner where it belongs to another gang's territory.WIth stealthy steps boram walks towards the corner and she peek..Two gangs fighting with each other.Is what she had expected.
"you guys are stupid, your group out numbered, you could never win with them."she said to herself.
'do you want to help the bigbang?come right now with the girls.' boram typed on her phone.
"fight fight fight!"Boram cheered in front of them,who already had her mask on. The two gangs stopped the fight and frown at her.
she look at the major wounded bigbang,"you guys are pathetic, your gang out numbered you'll definitely lose with these 12 idiots eventho you has a strong member. so much for being a bully in school pfft." boram sneered while helping the bigbang get up from the floor.
Gdragon clench her teeth and said,"who the hell  are you." Then he spat the blood from his mouth.
Boram smirked underneath her mask."the one who wants to kill you? From what i remember, a patch of bruise on sungjong's hip was HUGE ya know,so shall i help them kill you?" She kick Gd's stomach making him fall on his as she found him caught off guard and a little revenge. "it can't be her."seungri said under his breath,taken aback with boram's actions . Boram help Gd get up on his feet again.
She look at bigbang's opponent,she smirk again."annyeong Beast and 2pm i'm hyemi ah,Kim hyemi." The beast and 2pm gasp,"it can't be, that hyemi is no longer around."doojoon said anxiously and half suspected it was a prank.
"we're here."sulli interrupted them from behind. Wooyoung looks literally change,"is that sarang ,orchid and taehee?"he asked,surprised.
"what's with them?why are they scared?" daesung asked unkowingly loud. Yoseob look at daesung like he's out of his mind,"yah don't you even know who are they?and she even help you to get up?!"
"yah it's st girls ST GIRLS ya!"Kikwang told panickly,looking at bigbang with wide eyes.
"don't mind them they are just pabos. and do you still want to fight?"she smirk. "ani!"the both beast and 2pm shouted in sync. "don't you want to see our hidden one?" she pointed at sulli. teacyeon look at sulli,"don't tell me you let her fight already."
"uh huh."
"then..... we take our-"
"oi!" All of them turn to look at the person's voice.
"what are you guys doing huh."The person said."hyung...."boram's words trailed.
"nothing we were just leaving."Beast and and 2pm bow and leave from there.
"annyeong hyemi"he smiled. "changmin hyung max hyung!when did you got back??what are you doing here?"boram embrace both of them.
"just yesterday and we're just passing by here to see if you were still fighting.i see you still are."changmin rufle boram's hair. "not really,i was just helping them." she point at bigbang.Both of them look at bigbang and scoff,"since when you help people?i thot the only thing you do is kill them?"
"Bwoh?!"seungri shrieked.
Boram laugh.st girls gasp at the sound of her laughter,after so long of not hearing boram's laughter,they find it so cute and lively unlike the solem boram,they know. "yah hyung, don't scare them! they are just my juniors."
"what?isn't it true? you killed one of your bestfriend's close friend too right?"max said strightforward.
"my bestfriend?ain't they are safe with me right now"she raised a brow looking at st.girls as she was refering to them . changmin nudge max,"aniya, nothing he meant you killed one of your enemy,br.a.p's himchan right."changmin twisted his words.
"oh right."she said in short,not liking the past. Then she turn to look at st girls,"can you help me bring them to our place?" and they just nod. "you're coming too right. i have alot to talk with you." boram look at both max and changmin with hope.
"arasso meet you there."changmin rufle her hair again.
--
"who are you exactly?"top asked as hyejong plop him down on the sofa. she raise a brow "orchid."she shrug."the real you"he pointed at the mask. "She's hyejong.open that mask."max said as he slung an arm on her shoulder.Seungri  has his mouth slightly open,"THAT smarty pants and the nerdy hyejong?my own classmate?"
"at first i was proud of being a smart in school yet a real fighter outside, but since i get that ALOT nowadays, i'm kinda sick of it already."Hyejong said boredly.
Max chuckled at her remarked."that's her. My dongsaeng,The Park siblings. Now that she's a fighter she don't have to use that useless spectacle.ain't she a hottie if she ditch that circle spectacle even if it's for an act in school.and honey ah, i'm still proud of you tho"max smiled and kissed her forehead. "i miss ya hottie! i thot i could meet you the first thing i came home yesterday but omma told me you sleepover at boram's house."max pouted at her.
"anyway why are the beast and 2pm fear of them."daesung asked interrupting the Park siblings couple moment.
"they should be and you should too.They kill people who hurt their loved ones without giving them any chances."
"NAE???"Gdragon startled.
"oppa don't do that!"hyejong nudge max.
max laugh,"why?did you hurt someone they love?"he continue to laugh.gdragon look down on the floor,"nae. we hurt their maknae, sungjong."
The laughter stop, max look at him in serious,"guess luck was at your side. and plus it was sungjong, she wouldn't want to show that she knows how to fight neither infront of his infinite brother nor in school but in softer way- threathen.And provoking her is a bad thing too."
"anyways,back to your question. They are famous for their tacnics of fight. Yes they are girls,but they have skills. for example like awhile ago with beast and 2pm. who do you think will win the fight?"
"They do have the confident in them but i still believe in men."seungri said.
"wrong. st.girls will win.there was once me and changmin hyung outnumbered and we call them.there were 15 guys,they cope with them really well. It's not the strength boys, it's all about the tacnics. After won many fights at the street,they earn the 'Legend' title."max explain.
Changmin came in the living room with boram holding hands and snorted,"therefore never mess nor provoke with them. Here's their leader, hyemi.." and changmin continue to introduce the St.girls members to bigbang.
"are you guys couple?" top asked out of curiousity. "ani. my dongsaeng from another mother." changmin chuckled. "we're just this close."he continued and smiled.
"you guys are badly wounded i suggest you guys sleep here."boram said. "thank you for treating this wounds."one of them said.
After so much of talking the door bell rang."it must be ljoe."sohee stood up to open the door. She open the door to find ljoe trying to gasp for air."Oppa!why are you sweating and panting?"she look worriedly at him then she look the sorroundings, there's no one tho.
"there's -breathe- a -breathe- group -breathe- of -breathe- boys are chasing me."
"unnie!throw my mask they're here."She saw a group of boys running towards the house.
"there you are!" someone bark. sohee push ljoe in the house and she take a step forward,"it's block br" she told her unnie.
"ooooo she's with a girl huh. his girlfriend?YEAPO!"they cheered loudly walking towards the house."The hell?"boram got pissed as she listened to the boys making so much unneccessary noise and she stood.
Bigbang stand wanted to help but was stop by max and changmin,"Don't get involve."
"so we're going to sit here and do nothing?"gd bemused but noone answered his qs so they watch the fight quietly."i bet they're hoobaes"changmin said.
Stgirls on standby with their mask on as Blockb take charge on them. Boram use her strong right forearm as a shield from being punch in the face,then she use her left hand to punch the short blondie guy's face and he immediately knock down. Then he high kick ukwon on his cheek.
P.O kick sohee leg but she knew it, coming, she make a jump for it and elbowed his neck twice.Three down.  
sulli grab his fist and with quick pace without giving any chances she punch left and right of his face and kick his stomach,then he drop on the floor. Another came to attack sulli wanted to punch her face but she use her forearm to avoid his fist from reaching her face,the guy then attempt to use his left hand to hit her but again sulli use her left forearm as a shield then she use her left hand to grab the collar of his shirt and with her free right hand she punch his stomach twice.With a last move on the guy,sulli kick his stomach. Five knock down.  
Hyejong kick the guy's stomach and he stumbled on the floor, and another guy came to attack hyejong,again with that long leg, she kick the guy, he fell. The earlier guy stood up attempt to punch her but she twist his fist and use her right to punch the guy. another guy stood up again and she punch his face twice and swiftly kick his leg and he fell. All of them down. Boram twist her wrist expertly as she smirk with satisfactory.
"never mess with my family you idiots!"sohee barked.  
"about them being weak, i take back my words."seungri grinned.
Boram squat at his eye level.She grab his chin harshly making him groan as he forced to look at boram."The name?"
"zi-zico."He replied groaning.
"why are you chasing him zico?" she asked in her cold tone.
When all were focusing on boram and zico, their maknae stood up with a knife on his hand going towards boram.
"hyemi!" All of them gasped.