28

Baby Sister

Nothing feels great than lying in bed under the comfy duvet during a rainy weather. Boram's hair is looking very similar like a bird's nest but she still looks pretty nonetheless. But just as she thinks she could lie in bed all day, the sound of the curtains being pulled out of the way fills in the peace and silent atmosphere.


Boram's eyes flutter open. "Hey-" The latter was about to protest but kept shut when she realizes it was her grandfather.
"Wake up, we have things to do today." In all seriousness, her grandfather says.


"Fine." She sharply says as she sits up.


"Is that an attitude, i see?" Her grandfather looks amused. "Do you wish to lose to hyorin?" He taps his foot on the floor impatiently.
Boram's eyes widen. "Right. I forgot."


"Have a shower, eat some breakfast and meet me in the gym." Her grandfather says before stepping out of her room.


After filling her stomach, she dresses herself in her usual gym outfits. Just a pair of sweatpants and a vibrant blue hoodie with 'beat them' written on the front in white and bold fonts. When she enters the gym, her grandfather is already standing in the middle of the room with a cane. She gulps at the sight but choses to lift her head up higher to show that she won't crumble down and reminds herself that this isn't the real thing yet.


-
Boram gives up trying to look her best. She wears her acid washed denims that hasn't been washed in god knows how many days with just a plain cyan coloured tshirt and a black zipped hoodie. Fitting her feet into her worned out navy blue converse, she walks out of the house without bothering to comb her hair. Her bag slinged over a shoulder and she heads for school. Monday blues are the worst, she thinks.


When she steps into the her first class, it's still empty. She sits at her usual place and sighed deeply  when she accidentally makes an awkward eye contact with the teacher.


A girl steps into the classroom right after her. She had platinum blond medium length hair and a face like she had just smashed her face in a bucket of melted crayons. Well, not really, but that's what boram thought she looked like. And if she's any taller, boram might mistake her as a walking lamp post. She walks towards boram and stops right infront of the latter.


"Well you look like a mess. Hi. My name is Youngsoo." She says excitedly as if she hadn't just insulted the other. "What's your name?"


"None of your business." Boram's face remain poker face.


The girl, or youngsoo , obviously was shocked with her outburst. "Um can't i know your name?"


"No." Boram sighs irritatedly.

"What if i want to?" Youngsoo fists her hands against her hips.


"Then do your research, barbie. Now go away, you're so noisy, it annoys me."


Youngsoo stomps her foot before huffing and walking away to the front of the class right in the middle of the first row.

Boram snorted rolling her eyes at the blondie,"new transfer again? Is this school is too cheap or something?"Soon after she sees sulli going in the classroom,boram push aside the thoughts and continue to read her book,"i see there's a new tranfer.Is this school cheap or something having all the transfers in." she said to boram putting her bag down.Don't get wrong, the school is only for rich students,

She her brow at her and boringly exclaim, "i thot so too."


Before the class could start, the teacher introduce the barbie and like normal healthy guys they are, they're so elated to see another pretty blond girl in the class that could be their next line up girlfriend in their dream list besides victoria who's being a nerd which boram totally think it's all bull since only the geek spectacles that actually makes her look like one, nevertheless she has a pretty face and smile that could easily attract all the guys.


After those precious time that had wasted on introducing.the teacher then starts her usual lecturing that bore all of the students.


--


The awaited bell ring finally rang, all of the students rash thru the cafeteria like a whole bunch of hooligans. Well, actually not all of them, not for boram tho ,who is taking her time since she hates being squeeze in between the boys' sweats and the rich girls' strong perfume.


She bought herself bulgogi and sits at the empty table alone which she's hoping she could enjoy her meal in peace for once but of course,all of her hopes die every single time. "why are you eating alone? don't you have any friends?" A familiar voice asked as she sat next to her without any shame. It's too familiar that she didn't have to look up to know who it was and it annoyed her.

"OH! and i don't wish to have one. so run along now and play with the other girl that has a personality like you."she said astonished and sarcasm in the middle so she could get rid youngsoo of her sight.

"are you a sadist or something?"youngsoo asked, raising her brow.Not like she's insulting or something but a question out of her mind that she can't help it but to ask her.


Boram deeply exhale,annoyed, she turn to look at bigbang, infinite and st girls that are not too far from  them.


"why are you looking at them?yah, they're dangerous,i heard they're some sort of gangster,something like that. Well,that's what i heard from my new friends...Look at that guy who is staring at you, aren't he scary?" She said as she made a face towards myungsoo who she had refered to, is actually looking at boram with his empty eyes and it didn't scare boram a bit, Nevertheless, it's her brother that she's been staying with for years how could she scared of him.


Boram gritted her teeth,"For a barbie, you're sure a nosy one huh."


"Hey!" Another familiar voice heard whose boram hated the most. "boram, new friend?" Hyorin smile angelicly.
Like as if she's not hearing anything, boram eat up her food and ignore both of them as they make themselves comfortable talking to each other.


Youngsoo pouted at the ignorant boram before she answer hyorin with a wide smile,"oh nae, i'm her new friend. I just transfer here, I'm Youngsoo. Don't mind her, she's always like this. "


YAH. AM NOT YOUR FRIEND and hell, stop acting like you know everything,it's only been 4hours you're here, you nosy blondie!Boram snapped on youngsoo mentally but still put on her boring poker face on show as she digging up her food slowly while listening to their conversation at the same time, without them knowing.


Hyorin fake an apologetic smile at youngsoo,"nice to meet you Youngsoo, oh gaereu?"


"You have no idea how rude she is." youngsoo said amused. Hyorin look over at boram with a slight smile.
YOU have no idea who you're dealing with, barbie, cos she's the main lead of the monster and to defeat against that monster i had to be a monster,myself,to have my family stay safe.And you're seriously nosy, change that attitude it's ugly.pfft.Boram mentally said again.


"Noona."


Boram huff slight annoyed and happy, knowing he could get her rid of the nosy one.

"Why is he calling you?why is he coming towards you?Ya." Youngsoo panicly shook boram's arm but boram didn't give a damn.

"Noona."Seungri called again, sitting close to her, protecting boram from youngsoo and hyorin.


"Get the hell,AWAY from here." T.o.p hissed at hyorin who had a smug smirk on her before going to her own members.


"Monster-ah!"


Oh just great. Boram thot.


"your name is monster?"youngsoo asked innocently. As usual,dongwoo would be the first one to burst out laughing with his hideous-unique-loud yet a very cute laughter.


"She's Kim boram. Kim Myungsoo's little dongsaeng but a stranger like you call him L. why are you here anyway?" sunggyu stated before pointing who is myungsoo. Youngsoo eyes widen looking over at boram who still in her boring- poker face's face mask.


Soon youngsoo regain her poisture and greet,"Annyeonghaseyo, i'm Youngsoo imnida. i'm just making a new friend with my own classmate. "She hates companion." sulli told bluntly.


In the middle of the conversation, boram's phone vibrated to receive a text message from her boss that managing st girls. -  come over now.-She read the text.


"Anyways." Boram interupted in the middle of their own convo. She continue when the group became silent,to drop the bombshell,"i quit being St. girls."Everyone silently stare at her.


"WHY?"The only thing gdragon could say.


"just because...i need to get going.T.o.p hyung, can you send me home."Boram stated emotionlessly."And YOU. nosy barbie, do your research properly." She huffed rolling her eyes before walking off.


"i knew she would quit but i didn't expect it to be this soon tho." hyejong muttered under breath.
--
"where  you want to go? obviously not home. " t.o.p said in his soft low tone voice.


"St girls' HQ." she said short.


T.o.p his brow at her."what. my boss called me." she said. T.o.p turn his body and face her,"Tell me again why you quit st girls?"


She sigh and put on her seatbelt on," like i said, just because. i don't want to have anything with them anymore. "

"You sure have alot of bull than i thot. " t.o.p snickered bluntly. T.o.p drive off. "Forget about that. Tell me your plans." He demanded.

Boram snorted, " what plans? and if i have one, why should i?"

"Because. i know you do. Am not gullible unike all of your other hyungs." He replied sounded like he's bragging,She raise her brow," So tell me again why you are the dumber of the group?"


"Yah." He snapped.


"Anyways, my point is, you wouldn't quit on being St girls without any plans in your hands. Eventho we barely know each other, I did alot of my research."


Boram snickered,"Keep talking dumber boy, cos i don't understand a bit about what you're talking.


"pfft, whatever it is, i'm always at your back arasseo. Get along now,we're here.Stay safe. " He smile before boram get off from the car.


" weird guy." she muttered to herself.
--
Boram punch in the password to unlock the door before she walk towards her boss' office with a quick pace.


She knock on the door.

"come in." He told. Boram went in and straight to tkae her seat. She hates someone to tell her what to do therefore she do what she likes.

He make an outburst,"i found who killed your mum. "


"IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE LEE JOON!" she hit on the table.

"You know it does!" he fired back.

"no lee joon. just stop."

"ani,i can't stop for someone who had taken care of me well when i was injured. Now i want my revenge."Just like boram, Lee joon was once a fighter under Boram's dad clan, the King. Now that her dad had retired due to the upsetting boram's mum death,Mblaq has take over the King clan and STgirls are one of them.

"get over it will you. How annoying."

"no. cos it was set up! i would let it go if its just an accident and she's at the safest place now!! BUT NO,IT WAS FREAKING SET UP."He flare up, annoyed with boram's stubborn attitude.

Boram become silent.

"Cheondoong as usual the expert one, found out the day she rode the car, the break of the car was removed."

Still silent.

"i want you kill BIGBANG."

"WHAT?!"Boram yell as mixed feelings going around her.

 

--------------------------------------

A/N: Happy new year readers an subbers!!!!!Hope you have fruitful year ahead. and enjoy reading this chap. I'm sorry if i'm late.Thanks for subbing!Anything do comment~