14

Baby Sister

The next day sulli,hyejong and sohee go to school with the infinite as the girls sleepover at myungsoo's house yesterday. All of them walk out of the van to be welcome by their fans as pernormal but the girls quickly disappear thru the crowd.

"why are they in infinite van?!"hyorin, the leader of sister shrieked in frustration.

"i don't know." bora stupidly replied. Hyorin fish out her phone and send a text to someone then she immediately flee from the crowd.

'boram is here in class with me don't worry.'sulli sent a text to myungsoo. Sulli walk in class and sit next to boram,"annyeong boram."As usual boram ignore her and go to sleep.

Thru out the lesson sulli got ignored by her not even a peek.

Soon the bell ring indicate it's their lunch time.Boram leave the class immediately without saying anything to sulli.

Boram slowly walk closer to the toilet listening to a commotion inside. "i see, that all the infinite oppa knows who you are but you guys even have the guts to be sent by them."she hissed.

"yah hyorin, don't do this."Hyejong beg but not looking scared at all with her opponent. Hyejong stood infront of sohee, backing her away from them.

bora snickered,"without boram you guys are nothing huh. just bunch of dogs who followed around boram using a leash."

Boram clench her teeth and her fist in anger, ears burning of what she heard. She burge in after calming herself down,"annyeong!what are you guys doing?" Boram asked innocently with a poker face.

"oh nothing. we were on the way out."hyorin plastered a smile. Before they could walk off, boram grab bora wrist and hold it tight that could leave a red hand print on it," your personality is uglier than a dog just so you know."

"BWOH?!"bora shrieked furiously but boram didn't flinch a bit.Boram smirk in return,"you heard me. and correction, you girls are NOTHING without your leader, idiot.My girls know how to fight unlike you, losers." Boram lose her grip.And sistar stomp off.

"UNNIE!!!" both of the girls crash her with a huge hug but boram immediately let them go,"i have to go. Anything happen go to sulli arasso."

sohee pouted and nod. Then boram walk off from the toilet.

---

Boram walks towards the cafeteria with a slumber face, and head to the snack counter and buy herself something.From the moment boram step in the cafeteria,the infinite boys has been staring at her without missing a thing at all, not a blink.

Without looking at infinite, boram walk away from them to a quiet place.

She breathe in the fresh air on the rooftop,feeling a little bit calm,"this is so nice."she mumbled.

"NOONA!"a voice shouted from far. She turn to see 5 boys sitting on a big table that has long been abandoned," oh god. not now." she muttered in sighing.

"annyeong noona!" ricky shouted again from far,exciited to see boram. "hey want to join us hyemi?"changjo asked.

"YAH! IT'S BORAM WHEN WE'RE IN SCHOOL UNIFORM!" she barked.Changjo look at her wierdly,"mian i don't know but you don't have to shout at me." chanjo pout sadly.

Boram sigh and walk away but before she could get out of the rooftop, infinite came in with st.girls. Boram sigh even deeper and wanted to walk pass myungsoo but her wrist was grabbed by him.

"WHAT?!" She snarled.

"let me talk."myungsoo said with pleading voice.

"talk."

"i'm sorry i didn't tell you're adopted and i don't mind you doing all the fights since it's your thing but please come back home. I told omma and appa to adopt you because i was the only child in the family, i want someone to talk to, to care of, to share things with. You were at that one bench you always sat alone at the welfare with your headphone on and i was really curious about you.That's when i attracted to have you in my life."

"well i guess you had the wrong person." She wanted to walk off again but myungsoo grab her wrist tighter.

"let me go. "

"no."he intensely stared at her..

"Are you that pathetic or just stupid, are you going to let me take advantage of you and what?make me feel guilty for being a burden when i shouldn't have YEAH HELL TO THAT. i'm not that type of person. It's either i'm outta of the house and you could still see me schooling here or i move out to somewhere you couldn't find me."

"Really? Now you just going to leave me alone in the house? Do you even ing care a single bit about me?if you didn't care about me but atleast do it for the infinite hyungs who has been taking care of you and have yet to give up you a single bit. and maybe your girls that has been thru thick and thin with you since you were young!"myungsoo uttered in frustration.

"I DON'T. DO YOU GET IT?DO YOU EVER GET IT?! GOD YOU ARE SO STUBBORN!" she backfired.

" yeah says the person who is extreme stubborn herself." He scoffed.

"whatever. i'm outta here. bye." By that myungsoo let go of her. "AHHH!!!!"Myungsoo shouted his lungs out and rufle his hair,utterly annoyed and frustrated.

On the other hand, infinite,teen top and St.girls stood in their place speechless. Sohee runs towards Ljoe and embrace him tight,"oppa, mianhae oppa. i don't want to be like them oppa.i love you Lj oppa."Ljoe smile as he sohee head with full of care. He kiss her head,"i love you too baby, it's fine but no more secrets arasso!tell me when you have fights and i'll be standby on your side to treat your wounds okay"

"okay!thank you oppa, you're the best of the best oppa!" Sohee kiss his cheek.

A/n : im sorry that i updated the smthg thrice. My mistake i didnt realized it was the same. So here..