24

Baby Sister
"The beach?"she asked with one eye brown lifted, looking at him curiously. 
 
"ani. my house."  yunho told,pointing at the huge building behind the beach. Boram look at it with wide mouth, amazed how beautiful the building is. "wahhh, really your house?"She asked, still looking amazed at the building. 
 
"yup, oh and max's house too,we're kinda share, but i asked my mum to design it for me."
 
"mum's baby of course. the beach?"
 
"YAH, am not okay! the beach.. hyejong bought for me as a birthday present. "he grinned cutely seeing boram looking at him suspiciously and sneer,"wah it's niced doesn't it. and i wonder what's the secret between you two.."
 
"b-b-bwoh what secret?!"he stuttered.
 
"wahh now even stuttering?pfft. ani, not like you guys are together right." she mocked a laughter. Yunho nervously laughed,"aniya.let's go to my house, i'll cook for you."
 
"mm." is the only reply boram gave. 
--
 
"baby ah! what do you want to eat?" yunho shouted from the kitchen after he changed to comfortable clothes.Boram who is lying on the sofa,had also changed into yunho's tshirt and her own pants, right away on sitting position clasping her hands together to think what she wants to eat.
 
"HYUNG! i want cheese with chicken spaghetti!chicken salad and chickenchickenfriedchicken!!" She got excited thinking of chicken. Yunho chuckled,"arasseooo! how can i forget about your chicken, your favourite food of all. and you sure are hungry huh. you didn't eat?" Yunho then start to busy himself at the kitchen.
 
"oh. i wasn't in the mood to eat." she replied blankly staring at the high ceiling. 
 
"yah, you can't skip your meals boram-ah,you know that too!you'll get gastric right. we visited the doctors about the same thing for a few times already don't we. why are you still stubborn baby-ah! have you eaten your medicine?" Yunho's hand speed up to cook the food, worrying about boram's empty stomach.
 
"hyung-ah. you really nag like a mum you know. "she said alone.
 
"YAH I HEARD IT. STILL NOT DEAF HERE."yunho shouted.boram chuckled and back to lie on the sofa.
 
--
 
After few minutes.The food are ready, looking really delicious. Boram continously nod her head looking at the delicious food and she sneered,"really like a mum. ofcourse the baby's mum was dragged by his mum to the kitchen huh."she laughed earning a soft hit from yunho. 
 
"oh!talking about my mum, she told me that she missed you and wants to meet you."
 
"i miss her too. arasseo i'll meet her someday."She smiled,tasting the salad first.
 
"its nice to hear your laughter again.and see you sincerely smiling." boram smiled sadly hearing it. 
 
she plays with the food and says in low tone, "Sometimes i find myself being a monster when i use my fist towards others but it doesn't make any changes when i don't use my fist too. geunyang... there's no boram in me anymore and it's scaring myself."
 
Yunho nodded in understanding, "ara. you're stress that's why you're like that. what happened?"
 
"i was accused of vandalising sulli's locker and books. that's just crazy isn't it?"boram scoffed.
 
"you have THAT much time to do that?!"yunho sarcasmly surprised. yunho smile one sidedly,feeling hurt of what boram let out to him. "It must be more hurting for her since there's no one to talk to. "
 
"and the best was!"she told yunho excitedly, smiling at him and start to imitate myungsoo,"i hate you even more. i even hate it to call you as my own family! you disgraced the KIM FAMILY BORAM. Park Boram suits you more."Yunho laughed hysterically at how boram imitated myungsoo and boram, too join in the laughter,"i'm good right?HAHAHHA!"
 
"VERY!"
 
"Arasseo arraseo,enough. you know kyu min, taesung and minkyung?"she asked. 
 
"of course. everyone does. don't tell me...YAAAAAAH You'll get into trouble if you hit them!"Yunho continously shaking his head and sighed. "not my problem,1. they blocked my way. 2. they threatened me to stay away from bigbang whereby you know i don't really stick to those boys. 3. KYU MIN SMACKED MY HEAD HYUNG!"
 
"still boram...their parents could sue you for hitting their-"
 
"hyung, i'm daughter of the president Ryugyong's hotel!the most largest hotel that is competeting with taesung's"
 
"YAH!" yunho smacked boram's head."AH HYUNG!" She whined. "ara! you're president's daughter of the largest hotel too but you're still going to be in deep trouble idiot.aigooo"
 
she make a face and say,"whateverrr. am not scared."and she continue,"AH!RIGHT! you know, sungjong and woohyun gone missing." 
 
"by hyorin?ara. hyejong told me. i'm sorry i can't  do anything for now. "she shakes her head."don't.not the time yet."
 
"plans?you have plans?"yunho asked curiously looking straight at her eyes searching for answer.
 
"no. geunyang. i want to see how far the sistar will go. and hyung, it's late already!"
 
"eh? you have curfews now?"yunho shocked. 
 
"ani ani. i got something to do, can you send me back to the school?"
 
"geurae?kaja"
 
--
 
"KAJA!!~~"sungyeol chorused. 
 
"wooooo~ partieeyyyyy all night."the rest cooed. 
 
"are you serious we going party without sungjong and woohyun?"myungsoo asked looking reall worried.
 
"eiy. it's not as if you know don't know kidnapped them,you know who right?"sungyeol said. Myungsoo slowly nod. 
 
All of the 5 boys speed off their bikes together.The gullible yet charismatic leader lead his team at the front, looking really cool with his all black outfit. 
Soon, Infinite, minus sungjong and woohyun who have been missing, arrive at their destination. Their body starts to groove following the blaring music that could be heard from the outside of the building. Infinite enters the club without checking their identity.
 
"Welcome to the Infintie H club dongsaeng and hyungnim!"Hoya and dongwoo introduced enthusiaticly.Dongwoo who couldn't stop beaming look at s face that whom amazed with the place that he and hoya created. "how is it?"hoya asked with his hands clasped together. 
 
"daebak!chincha daebak hyungnim!"myungsoo thumbs up. 
 
"incredible."sunggyu said nodding. 
 
"Aaaahmazing~" myungsoo,sunggyu and sungyeol cooed. 
 
Individual members from infinite comes from rich families who would either owe 3 storey banglow or has their own company to run, therefore there's ain't a problem to do anything they want. 
 
"eventho i can't celebrate my first opening with the full infinite but i'm sure we will,after those are over." sunggyu pat hoya's shoulder. 
 
"enjoy hyung and dongsaeng, everything's in the house."hoya smiled proudly afterwards.
 
===
 
One of the bar tender burge in the room which the infinite are in."hyungnim,L is creating a chaos. "the bar tender whispered at hoya. Hoya furrowed looking  at the other members, "L." 
 
They found myungsoo is disturbing other people in his drunken attitude."myungsoomyungsoo." Sunggyu and sungyeol keep hold of him whilst hoya and dongwoo apologise their customers. 
 
"ah waeeeee hyungnim...hyungnim! boram hates me. wae hyung. i want to cry!"Myungsoo loudly wail in the public like a baby fakely.
All of the people surrounding,look at them, in annoyance.
 
"Hyung this so embarrassing!" sungyeol complained at sunggyu covering his face with another hand. "i hold him you go and call boram. he need his boram. " sunggyu told. 
 
--
 
After yunho had sent her to the school, she waits for him to disappear from the school area before she could make a run to her grandfather house.Half way thru, boram saw a group of boys wearing black pants,black pullover with hood and a mask running towards her direction holding paint cans. 
 
Few minutes later, she arrive at her grandfather house but her footsteps immediately stop. With slow pace and mouth opened,she look at the splashed paint on the front walls and the door that is still wet. Then, something came in mind, her grandparents. 
 
She carefully open the door, not wanting the wet paint to stain on her hands. "HANABOJI!HALMONI!! HANABOJI! HALMONI!WHERE ARE YOU?"she shouted worriedly searching for them. 
 
"nae!nae!i'm here honey.what's wrong?and why are you late,you know how your hanaboji is. "halmoni came out nagging.
 
"where's hanaboji?are you okay?anybody came in?the front house is damaged halmoni."boram asked.
 
"room.ani,aniyo. we're okay. chincha?!"halmoni surprised by the news and immediately check it.
 
"mianhae halmoni,i'll buy a new house for you soon and i make sure i catch those idiots too. i'm sorry if i'm a burden for you halmona and hanabojii."she said before leaving her grandmother alone. Boram walks in her room and reach out for the towel that's ready on her bed by her grandmother.She washed up and lie down her bed and stare at the white space of the ceiling as flashback of earlier incident runs in her head,'This guy is so familiar' she murmured looking at one of the guy suspiciously who is running at her direction to run off somewhere. "but where" she said to herself.  'owh'she blurted,when one of the guy ran into her,"mianhae." 
"his voice sounds like yong-"
 
"BORAM!!"halmoni shouted, calling her out. Boram snapped off her flashbacks and get out of the room immediately. "yes halmoni?"she asked.
"someone called!" she told, pointing out at her jacket that left on the sofa earlier on due to the panic she had. Boram run towards her phone that's been ringing and answered,"yeoboseyo?"
 
"oh! monster ah!"the person on the other side shouted. 
 
"NEH!"she shouted back,"YAH WHY IS IT TOO LOUD OVER THERE?"
 
"WE'RE IN THE INFINITE H CLUB, YOU KNOW THE HOYA AND-"
 
"YA YA. I KNOW. WHAT HAPPENED?" They were talking about the infinite H club since forever.
 
"MYUNGSOO IS DRUNK AND WAILING YOUR NAME. CAN YOU COME HERE AND HELP? PLEASE, THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!"
"ARASSO ARRASSO. WE'LL BE THERE IN 10."
 
Boram's grandmother peeked,"who was that?" 
 
"sungyeol hyung-"
 
"oppa."halmoni corrected her.
 
"hyung said myungsoo is drunk and crying out for me.takecare halmoni,call me if anything happen, i'll get here as fast as i could."she said fast.
 
"oppa,honey.arasso,you takecare too dear." halmoni geniunely smiled. boram bow and then grabbed her jacket by the door and leave. 
---
"Boram!! oh boram!" myungsoo hysterically called. "where are you my pretty sister."he chuckled. 
 
Just in time, boram walk in the club and the bartender usher her to where the infinite is. "oh borammmm~"
 
"nae nae i'm here." she replied using a soft tone than usual. "BORAMMMM!!!"like a kid he unstabilly ran towards her. 
 
"i take him home."she told the hyungs and they nod, passing the keys to her. 
 
"aww my baby brother, why are you drinking so much huh."
 
"because. boram hates me."myungsoo replied in a kid tone. 
 
"ani. who said that baby?"
 
"boram said!"myungsoo pouted. 
 
"oh hor naughty boram!tomorrow i beat boram for you arasso."boram smiled at how cute myungsoo's drunk attitude.
 
"don't!don't!"myungsoo cried. 
 
"baby wae wae?" 
 
"i love boram, don't beat boram." he sniffed. boram wipe his tears and kiss his forehead,"arasso, i won't beat boram, but you have to listen to me, i send you home, then you-"
 
"you pat me to sleep!"myungsoo jumped excitedly.
 
"i pat you to sleep then i go home. okay?"boram ruffle his hair."okay noona!" he grins at her with eyes closed while boram hold onto both of his shoulder.  
Boram push him inside the car. "baby."she called.
 
"mm?"he replied looking at her. 
 
"seatbelt on."Myungsoo obediently put on the seatbelt and sing a kid song. 
 
Boram deeply sigh looking at myungsoo,"how much did you drink myungsoo." she mumbled.
 
"in this state, you need to be strong myungsoo, for me. just a little a bit more to endure. "
 
Not long after, they arrive at their house. As promise earlier on, boram stays a little while to pat him to sleep.
 
 She open his shoes and socks then, cover his body with a blanket. 
 
"things will be back to normal tomorrow."she his head. "and you'll never remember that this ever happen."
 
"saranghae hyung."she kissed his forehead and leave. 
 
'he's asleep.' - boram to sunggyu. 
== 
boram slowly ride her bike breathing in the air.After few minutes, she arrived home and went to sleep immediately due to the hectic day she went thru earlier she snooze out quickly.