30

Baby Sister

"she quit?"hyorin asked one of her spy raising one of her brow. Her spy nod before he could leave."What you want to do now?soyou asked. Dasom chuckled, "soyou unnie, How long have you knew hyorin unnie huh?"

"just yesterday i guess." bora said with a smug laughing at the oblivious soyou.

--

"hyung, i miss infinite."sungjong pouted slouching next to woohyun who definitely is missing infinite as well. Not once they were away from each other,since they were childhood friends and had the same school that was planned by their mums.

"be patient okay maknae. i'm sure they're planning something. atleast sunggyu does right."

Sungjong snickered,"of course,he's your life partner hyung."

"that's right. "woohyun smiled ruffling maknae's hair.

--

"ugh."Boram growled pressing against her head that spinning tremendously. The last she had the most terrible headache was the sudden news of her mum due to the lacked of rest and lacked of consuming foods.

She try to stand up but falls right back on her bed.It's hurting too much for her. She try again and quickly hold on to the wall before she could grab the towel in the warddrobe. "i guess the news is too much for me."she muttered.

After washing up, she take her time to get dress. She put on a simple black shirt with a tribal skirt that about above her knee length, along with a jeans jacket and her favourite high cut converse shoes. She look at the mirror to check herself and satisfied with her own fashion. Not too simple, not a fashion that shows she's from the rich family.Just nice, as what she thot. Then she go out to greet both of her grandparents.

"you look pale boram, are you okay?" halmoni asked worriedly.

"A little headache,can you prepare me a medicine halmoni?"

Halmoni straight away nod vigorously still looking worried,"eat first okay. i'll give it to you later. eat alot arasseo,you need alot of energy for school and practice later in the afternoon.

She nod and quietly eat up her food. Hopefully no one give me any problem today.She thot.

After done with her breakfast, she bid her goodbye to her grandparents and walk to school instead of using her new bike that myungsoo gave.

--

She start off with a vandilised locker by none other than hyorin's team but ofcourse she would careless about it, since they're going to graduate soon anyways.

When she's going to class, she was shoved away for a countless times. They knew she couldn't do anything since she quit being Stgirls and the boys are not in school yet. So it's the perfect timing for them to bully her.

"Yah, Kim boram." A familiar voice called but was ignored by boram,of course. But unexpected thing happened. A cracked was heard. She turned to see an egg shell on the floor that had stained on her jacket. Before she could avoid another bash of an egg,the egg has already hit at her right side of her head."YAH!"Another egg hit on T.O.P who came in and hug her to avoid the egg to hit her again. "I'm sorry i came late. i'm really sorry." T.o.p whispered. In her vulnerable state, she let t.o.p hug and protect her. "GET THE OFF FROM HERE NOW. "He furiously fired at the students with his dead stare.

Before he know it, boram faint in his embrace. T.o.p face washes with worries and shock. He carries her in bridal style and run to the infinimary.

"Doctor!Doctor!"T.o.p cried. The doctor run to him and ushered him to the bed to put her down. The doctor then check her eyes and her heartbeat. "is she okay?" t.o.p asked.

"She will, just lacked of rest and she's in depress state, maybe because of the bullies. I think you should do something about this."the doctor said before leaving t.o.p to take care of her.

-can you bring extra clothes for boram.i'll explain it later. and can you stop skipping classes.-To gdragon.

After three hours of keeping a look out on boram, she finally wakes up. With t.o.p help, she try to sit up. "gwenchana?"gdragon asked with an obvious worried face shown.

"hm. " she replied short.

"after you eat your medicine, you can change into this." t.o.p passing a shirt and jacket that belongs to gd.

"how long have i been sleeping?"she asked in soft tone.

"three. you should have sleep more. if you want,we can wait."gd stated.

"UGHHHH."she growled again pressing against her head.T.O.P and gd run towards her,"yah are you okay?" both of them asked worried as ever.Without answering both of them, she eat up her medicine and take her clothes to change.

"I'm hungry."she muttered softly but audible for them to hear.Since it's lunch time already, they drag her to the cafeteria and buy her food while she waits at the table.

"Eat up." gd told.Boram eat as told but taking her time as usual. Then the other bigbang members run up to their table and ask, "what happened?"

" happened."boram bluntly told with her boring expression. Ignoring her, daesung ask again, "what happened?"

"faint happened."

"YOU FAINT AGAIN?"seungri shrieked.

"Did you ate a microphone this morning?"boram asked annoyed rolling her eyes at the maknae. It annoys her to hear loud voices for now in her unstable condition and she doesn't want to let the other student that she's too weak right now, atleast not infinite.

"Unnie."sohee called crying as she walk towards her. "unnie."

Boram narrowed her eyes at the latter. Sohee is known of having fat cheeks and round face, now that she's crying so badly, her face became worst, puffy and her face is fading red.

"why are you crying?" taeyang asked holding on her shoulder. Sohee hold boram arm,"unnie, please help me, they got my brother. L.joe oppa is with them. and Teentop lost the fight with them. please help me unnie."

 

----

I'll be ending this story soon!

heartheartheart