13

Baby Sister

"you may go. but since you guys injured one of them will send you off."sulli told the b.a.p nicely.

"she's not recovered yet?" yongguk asked as sadness in his tone. Sulli smile weakly," no. i'm sorry."

"it's okay. and i can drive."yongguk pat her head. She smile and nod.

"mianhae ah daehyunnie, jongup,youngjae and zelo."she smile guiltily.

"it's okay. i thought you didn't know how to fight but you amused me with the tactics you got."daehyun her head.

"noona jjang!"zelo smile widely with her thumbs up and crash a hug.

"yah someone is burning holes."jongup whispered. Sulli turn to look at the angry woohyun.

Ignoring woohyun,she asked."youngjae gwenchana?was i too strong?"

"ANI! i'm stronger but didn't want to fight."youngjae blushed.

"eyyyyy liar. noona was stronger than all of us. indeed the hidden one."jongup make a face at him. youngjae nudged him for not embarrasse him infront of her.

Woohyun unexpectedly grab sulli wrist,"YAH!she's mine go away!"Sulli knock his head with her knuckle,"i'm not y-"

Woohyun kiss her lips unexpectedly," now you are mine. "

"WOOOOOOOOOOO" all of the b.a.p cheered.

"enough guys let's go."yongguk called.

zelo crash a hug on sulli again,"nooooona!i miss you alot! come to our dorm often okay!"

"Arasso zelo ah. now go ,yongguk oppa will scold you later if youre late."

"annyeong noona!"He waved.

The moment b.a.p leave, sulli turn to look at woohyun and knock his forehead again,"who give you the permission to kiss me huh! pabo woohyun!"

"it's been too long i've keep this feeling for you."woohyun whispered at her. Sulli chuckled and make a disgust face towards him.

"Guys enough. you do know, you have lots to explain."sunggyu said calm as ever.

"but first let's get out of this place. the blood on the wall scares the hell out of me"hoya spat,walking off. Woohyun spread her palm in front of sulli,asking her to hold his hand. Sulli shook her head making woohyun pout cutely which she couldn't resist of.Sulli knock his head softly with her knuckles and hold his hand tightly. Woohyun smile in triumph.

They,then gather at the meeting room.

The moment they sit myungsoo ask,"who are you guys?"

"St.girls."sulli replied.

"is and was known as the fearless and merciless no.1 group in Korean."hyejong continued.

"even before you adopted her,she already knew the pros and cons of fighting. she was forced to learn how to fight with her dad at the age 8.And she kept learning it but the worst part was when she got one wrong move,10 of cane awaits for her and her mother didn't even stop her sicko husband even if she was like half dead beaten up by her dad.Every night she would escape from the house and meet us to cry,wailing on our shoulder till morning, but soon,being caned was a numb feeling against her skin,just like what you saw just now, being cut on her palm was nothing to her eventho it was a deep,long slash.But slowly as time passed by, she just willingly learnt how to fight with her father and was as the same as she accepted the punishment given by him,that's also when she lose her smile,her laughter. At age 13 she punched a girl in her school for being annoying,she punched the guts of her, and that girl was one of the Sistar member, the leader to be specific."sulli explained slowly.

Hyejong nod and look at sunggyu intensely to explain the next thing,"Unknowingly,we form a group after we kept meeting with each other.At first we didn't know how to fight,boram was the one that taught us.We all know how extreme stubborn she is but the stubborn boram was never exist when she taught us,she had more patience with us. She was never like her father, using beating methods and such on us,when we got wrong or fail the fighting test,she would slowly advice us instead.That's when we start learning on our own. Myself, i learnt only around the corner. our maknae was at the overseas. Sulli just had the natural fight tactics in her."

"she's wayyyyy good. unnie is way too good than boram. That's why she's the hidden one for the past 5 years."sohee chimed in,complimenting on sulli.

Sulli snorted,"ani. i was never good as boram.She's unique."

sungyeol tilted his head looking at both hyejong and sohee,"you guys look so familiar."

"I know right cos we go the same school as oppa." Hyejong smile and as expected,infinite was taken aback,"but how come..."

"How come we would never sit with boram and sulli noona during lunch and had never greet or sleepover with you guys since we're boram's friend just like sulli noona?"hyejong cut off hoya. Hoya nod. "This group supposedly not to be figured by outsider. Boram doesn't want anyone to be suspicious on us since every clans wants us dead because they want the title of 'Legend'.but sistar figured it as well as Teen top but they wouldn't do anything since they'll get kill by boram if they does."

"EH KILL?!"Dongwoo shrieked.

"yes due to some reasons."sulli told.

"so how you guys cover up?" sunggyu asked.sohee excitedly explain,"Hyejong unnie is the nerd in class, who would always score well for her exams- "

"wait hyejong, you mean the smarty pants PARK HYEJONG?"dongwoo had his surprise face.

Hyejong smile,"annyeong chingu. hahahha"

"you know her?" sunggyu asked curiously. "nae. she's in my class with teen top.she's really quiet but extreme smart and all she does is study in class even during p.e time."

"anyways, that is hyejong unnie, she's my bestfriend in school but when she's outside she's called orchid, pretty like a flower. hyejong unnie is fast. sulli unnie ,supposed to stick with boram unnie and being weird-"

" for the last time, am not weird!" sulli cross arm.

"YOU ARE unnie. If you don't know, sulli unnie is really a bad temper person just like boram unnie but was covered by her excellent act of being soft and for the last time- WEIRD. "

Infinite look at sulli with wide eyes,"woahhhh. we didn't know. chincha good act!"

"so beware woohyun oppa. she could be like boram's twin that's why sulli unnie could withstand with her attitude."Sohee warned.

Sulli grin at him.

sohee continue,"as oppa know, sulli is our hidden one, and earlier was her first fight ever. When she's outside, she's known as Sarang.

"Boram unnie, boram unnie is just being herself when she's outside,she never change. she still has the sharp mouth and good fight but what change was her name,she's known as Hyemi. Last but not least me, their maknae,known as kim taehee outside,but in school i'm Kim sohee, teentop's Ljoe precious sister."

"YOU?! LJOE'S SISTER?!Dongwoo shrieked again.

Sohee nod,"nae. "

"does he know you being the Legend of St.girls?"myungsoo looked up and asked after long of being silent.

"nae. he knew just like last week.we had a fight with teen top. we had to.since their boss called us,wanting to destroy us with the same reason like every one else.And i had to fight against my own brother cos' boram unnie asked me to do it"

"you let her do that?and how did you felt.?"myungsoo asked again.

"felt? honestly it was heartbreaking to fight against my own brother,not because boram unnie asked me to but the fact that we both know we are in gang ,we had to fight. But after thinking back, i was thankful to boram unnie that she called me to fight against my brother, i know how to control my punches and kicks and in fact unnie made up an excuse to go back home early so we only had a 5min fight and he was embarrassed that within that 5 min i won-"

"chincha?" woohyun look at her with wide eyes.

"all i did was kick his leg making him fall and put both of his arm behind his back.and i win. And to think back again if it's the other people that touch and use violence on my brother i wouldn't accept it.That's juat how boram unnie shows her kindness. And unlike all the unnies, i'm only good in my tacnic.

"still good as ever."hoya told sohee and she just grin at him.

"what i'm confuse right now who are the b.a.p?" sunggyu asked.

"A group that works for sistar for some reason." sulli shrug.

myungsoo sigh and look down on the floor with feelings overwhelming,"will she be okay?". All of them look at him in sympathy and sungjong just his back.