1.

Baby Sister
Boram sighed in frustration when she sees alot of girls flooded infront of the school gate.Their placards are raised up in the air with infinite members' name written."ugh i hate those fangirls." she muttered in annoyance looking at the bunch of fangirls from the van's window.
 
She quickly get out of the van and disappear thru the crowd which the fangirls don't bother to look at other than their pretty brothers,while her brother and s greet their fangirls. Soon after myungsoo realise boram is not with them anymorehe got panicked.He walk thru the crowd,high and low searching for her. "Boram ah! where are you?!"
 
"i'm here." she stood at the end of the crowd knowing myungsoo would be worry sick if she walk away without telling him,afraid she got kidnap. Out of many reasons.
 
"i'm still alive can you believe that?"she snorted sarcasmly,looking at the absurd fans. "you guys are just students not some kpop idols."she snickered. 
 
myungsoo nudge her shoulder lightly,"yah, don't you know all of your oppas are handsome?" he grin. 
 
"bwoyah. handsome my foot."she shuddured ,then look at myungsoo in disgust and walk away from the place.Myungsoo grin looking at her back of her body before catching up with her,"yah boram ah, wait for oppa!"
 
"boram!!" A girly voice shouted from far waving and running towards her with excitement. 
 
"oh. annyeong. " she replied and walk in her class without a wave or hug or a smile. smile?pfft she don't even show her smile around. 
 
The girl then smile and bow at myungsoo,"annyeong oppa."Myungsoo wave at her. 
 
Then she walk in the class, sitting beside boram. 
 
Immediately,Boram turn and look at sulli curiously,"sulli ah, are my hyungs really handsome?"
 
sulli frown at her absurb question,"are you blind or something boram ah?ofcourse they are! but don't worry boram ah,i would never stalk nor do placards for them and fangirl about them cos you know i prefer cute boys than handsome ones." She clasped her hands together.
 
"this is why i like you being my friend."boram crooked a tiny winy bit of smile at the corner of her lips.
 
Sulli eyes got widen,taken aback by boram's smile," yah boram ah you smiled!you look really pretty when you smile!something unusual for me to see and chincha you like me being your friend?" sulli shook her arm excitedly. 
 
Boram frown," don't exaggerate. get off me. " 
 
 
Sulli pouted and put her hands on her table.Then she smile remembering how cute Boram smile was.