10

Baby Sister

After school,Infinite and sulli tag along to stay in Myungsoo and boram house again since they are too bored in their own house.

They all gathered in the Tv room and bickering about their favourite channel.

"YAH i want to watch running man!"Woohyun snatched the controller from sungyeol. Sunggyu knock woohyun forehead with his knuckle and snatch the controller from him,"yah music bank the best!"

"Yah hyung!" Woohyun whined rubbing his forehead. Then he pout.

Boram look at him in disgust,"eew hyung!why are you so ugly." pointing at the pout he has.

"YAH!!"Woohyun shouted in disbelief.

Sungyeol histerically laugh at him as a revenge, followed by dongwoo,apperently for no reason, he just find it funny.

"Let's watch movie!"myungsoo cheered cheerfully.

"NOOOOOO" all of them shrieked in sync. "Not ghost movie again hyung."sungjong whined.

"Ah waeeeee it's fun! and i loved seeing all of you guys being sca-"

"shhh."boram cut off myungsoo.

"Yah!"

Again boram shh-ed him.

When they keep their mouth shut,they hear things break into pieces and alot of commotion at the living room.

"let me check."boram said as she stood up but myungsoo grab her wrist,"i go. you stay here with all the hyungs."

"No. i go."she argued.

Myungsoo look at her in frustration,"kim boram now is not the time to be stubborn. Sit NOW!" He push boram shoulder as she stumble on the seat.

Myungsoo went out of the room alone and lock the door from inside.Boram and the others wait for him anxiously,

5min pass and myungsoo hasn't come out.Boram anxiety grew and her being stubborn, she walk off from the room,"Don't come out until i tell to do so. Sulli get ready." She said rushly before leaving them behind and sulli just nod obediently.

--

she walk down staircase, little did she know and expect, they are here, in her house with her brother in their hands and a threatening sharp knife on myungsoo neck.

         

A/N ; am really sorry for those who waited. hhehe but here's 3 chapters for you guys as a gift hope you like it!love you guys!!! till we meet again!:*