11

Baby Sister

As soon as she got out the room,she peek who is at the living room.She sigh boredly walking down the stairs as she figured who.She figure that one day they'll find him no matter what.

"uh HUH here's the princess."The leader cheered sarcasmly.

"Boram get back in the room!and get the hyungs instead!"Myungsoo said panicking and worriedly.

She snickered and ignore myungsoo."kamsahaminda. and i see you got that brat."

"she called her own brother brat?"the maknae innocently whispered the person beside him.

"yah yongguk, no point hiding yourself behind that mask and what are you guys, blonde fighters?"she smirk looking at how ridiculousthey are to have all blonde together.

Without waste much time, boram high kick yongguk's arm that hold a knife and he stumble on the floor letting myungsoo free. "yah boram you know these guys?!" He shouted but again, boram ignored him. Myungsoo run to the tv room and get the infinite members.

"Hyung open up!"myungsoo knock on the door desperately.Sulli open the door and run to the living room before myungsoo could stop her. "What happen?"sunggyu asked.

"there's a gang below hurry."With that all of them dash thru him.

"so are you here for revenge of the past?"she asked with a calm tone while fighting her off with yongguk. Honestly, yongguk isn't bad either, he is as good as her.

"boram ah i'm here."sulli called from a far.

"yah wh-"

"let her do this."Sulli cut off sunggyu and stop the other members.

Boram ignore sulli and continue to throw punches.Both of the oppenent start to have minor injuries.

"Part of it,yes. and part of it i'm working for someone."He smirk.

He throw a punch on her stomach but was covered."who?"

"why must i tell you? pfft."he spat the blood in his mouth on the floor.

"YAH! I MOP THE FLOOR YOU KNOW!" Sunggyu fired.

"you wait." boram stopped yongguk and he obediently listen as he need a rest too. Boram turn to look at sunggyu with an 'are you kidding me?in the middle of the fight you have to say that' look."chincha halbae? seriously now?and all you did the whole day was sleeping eating and watch tv. pathetic halbae and please DON'T EMBARRASSE ME HALBAE!" she rolled her eyes.

Sulli and b.a.p chuckle.

"YAH!I DID THE CHORES OKAY. i washed the plates...wait no i didn't. AH!i hang the clothes...ani i didn't do that either.uh right!i washed the clothes..."

"HALBAE!!!!YOU DIDN'T DO THAT EITHER. NOW SHUT THE HELL UP!" boram burst out in annoyance. All of them burst out laughing.

She rolled her eyes, and look at her oppenent,laughing. She take the opportunity to make him lose so  boram swiftly kick both of yongguk legs by the side making him fall on his . "why are you laughing?"she smirk. "that's not fair."

Before he could stand up, boram finish him up making him weak."rope now!" boram said to infinite,holding yongguk's hands tight.

"no. go thru me,"daehyun said clenching his teeth as he step forward.

"enough of you killing our member,"he continued.

Infinite gasp,"boram kill people?!"

Daehyun smirk,"guess they don't know huh, Legend of St.girls."

Boram smirk back at him looking as evil than before,"that is such a good idea. i've been wanting someone to come out  from her shell instead of being hidden 24 hour. "

AND finally!i've been waiting for this moment too long.Sulli smirk.

"you're not compatible with me plus i'm really lazy to fight today. let me introduce to you our hidden one instead"boram said.

"annyeong i'm sarang."sulli did a little wave.

"SARANG?!"infinite shouted in sync.

"Isn't she's the one that not allowed to fight."zelo whispered at jongup and the latter just nod."i thought she can't fight?i thought it's just because she has the face?"youngjae asked jongup. "i don't know. it's the first time ever they release Sarang from her cage in her 5 years of being in the group.let's just watch.

Boram snorted as she heard the whispers within them."hyung, help me get my phone."boram said.

Without futher a do,sulli fight her off like boram did.Boys are boys, they're still, strong guys but sulli, has her bad temper and strong just like boram but she refrain from showing it all this while.She has fast pace in her just like hyejong and excellent tacnics is good as sohee,are the reasons she's the hidden one.

She kick deahyun by his side face and he immediately knock down followed by the others of b.a.p members. One by one all of them knock down. "ahh that was the most fun thing in my entire 5 years in the group."Sulli smiled as she dust off her invisible dust on her hands.

"Noona! what happen?!"sohee and hyejong burged in.

"yeah what happen? we got your message."hyejong said. Then she turn  to look at the living room floor, the blondes lying down.

"oh THAT happen."hyejong said boredly.

"orchid!taehee! I fight with them all!!!Hyemi insist me to fight with them all,all by myself"sulli said running to both of them.

"AWW UNNIE! I'M PROUD OF YOU!"sohee hug her tight.

"good job to sarang but now help me out here hello!" boram called as she throw the rope to hyejong,sohee and sulli to tie them up.