5.

Baby Sister

Boram and sulli walk down the staircase seeing all the infinite boys are already on their seat waiting for them.

Sulli look at the table,amazed, looking at the tons of delicious food on the table.

Boram sit beside myungsoo and sulli take her seat beside boram. "Let's eat!" myungsoo cheered.

Myungsoo take a chicken and he pour a spoonful of gravy on boram's plate.Boram continue to eat,ignoring him to spoil her.

sulli who saw everything,nudge her,"aren't you going to say thank you? it must be nice to have a brother who pampers you so much."she envied.

"yea whatever." she replied not looking at her and continue to concentrate on her food.

myungsoo smiled covering the hurt,"i bet she thank me in her heart. don't worry about it sulli. you don't have a brother?" He asked curiously tilting her head a bit.

sulli nod,"no, i'm the only child. frankly at times i'm bored to death. so boram should be thankful to have infinite-"

Boram slam her spoon,annoyed.She stood."i'm done here. kalkae. hoya hyung help me send sulli to baskin robbins please.KAMSAHAMIDA."she take her hoodie jacket that hangs near by the doorway and walk off.

"For once, i wish we could finish the food without fighting."myungsoo muttered while playing with his food,as he lose his appetite. He sigh restlessly.

"oppa.. mianhae. if i didn't brought the topic you wouldn't be fighting with her."sulli look at myungsoo with guilt.

myungsoo smile weakly."aniya. we are always like this.. nothing to be sorry sulli ah."

"eat eat. you've got to meet my sister later. and please take care of her for me too."he continued.

She nod and continue to finish her food.

 

Soon, all of them finish up and let the maids to clean the table up. "shall we get going?boram's waiting." hoya said to sulli pointing at the door.

she smile and nod. Then she bid her goodbye to infinite and leave.

 

"Hold me tight." hoya told,speeding off his bike.

Sulli grab on hoya's shirt tighter and bit her lip.Hoya is speeding way too fast as if he's on race.

He's fast therefore they reach there within 10mins.Hoya slow down approaching the ice cream shop. As soon as it's safe for sulli to get off,she immediately get off from the bike and take off her helmet and breathe out deeply. "woah. i thot i'm going to die oppa!"

hoya chuckled and rufle her head."gwenchana?you look pale."

"i'm fine. i was just scared, it'll be okay later. kalkae oppa, annyeong!and thank you the ride." she smiled.

Hoya rufle her hair again then take off from there.

sulli walk in the ice cream shop with wobbly legs."i think i'm going to puke." she mumbled. The moment she walk in the shop, she found boram at her favourite corner listening to music while having her ice cream.

Sulli take her seat in front of her. "annyeong."

"yah. did you saw a ghost?"

"ani, a ghost rider. fast one."sulli took boram's ice cream,feeling a little much better.

boram look at her cluelessly,didn't catch what she mean.

She frown.

Then out of nowhere she let out a small chuckled,"you mean hoya hyung?sorry,i forgot that he's extremely fast for you, i should've tell dongwoo hyung to help instead."

"yea, thank you very much for the torture BESTFRIEND." she rolled her eyes.

"by the way, mianhae about just now during dinner."she said afterthought.

boram raise a brow at her."whatever. we're just like that. hurry finish it up, the members are waiting.

"ara."