22

Baby Sister

The next morning,hanaboji walk in boram's room making a loud thundering sound that could be heard throughout the house.Hanaboji keep on knocking on the metal plate till she's awake.

The cane had caused boram to burn the midnight oil by turning and tossing around on her bed due to the uncomfortable feeling,but the moment she had fall asleep, is the moment her grandfather had to spoil it.

Boram look at the time and she groan not wanting to wake up.She shut her ears and get back to sleep but the sound is tremendously loud that she could still hear it clear hence she got frustrated and got up looking at her grandfather in annoyance."I GET IT. I'M UP."she brawled and snatch the towel nearby.

As soon as she got dressed,she greet her grandparents and she sits uncomfortably beside them to have breakfast.

"kalkae!takecare hanaboji and halmoni. i'll be back soon."she said sleepily.

It's only been a day and she has 13 more days to suffer at her grandparents house.

---

"what'd you mean by that?"myungsoo asked with wide eyed.

"i don't know. her things are not in the wardrobe either." sulli panicked.

"she doesn't leave a note or something??"sunggyu interfere.

"no. we've searched thru the house but we found nothing."hyejong told.

"eh?how come-"

"wait there's boram!"dongwoo cut off hoya as he pointed at the pathway where boram is. Myungsoo look over and immmediately relieved.Boram walk in without even notice them was there. "yah my pretty girl!" myungsoo called.

boram stop and look over with her sleepy and puffy eyes. "where have you been?! why are you like this?why are there canning all over your legs and arm?"myungsoo look over her body in panic as usual.

"it's nothing. i'm sleepy,see you later." she walk off. "oh. takecare boram ah. and boram ah!! i've given your allowance in your bank. make sure eat arasso!saranghae boram ah." he shouted from far.

"yaaa~why did you let her go!"sunggyu frown furiously.

"wae?she's sleepy."he asnwered innocently.

"he meant, she hasn't answerd your question, why let her go."hoya explained. "yea!high five hobaby!"sunggyu smiled an eye-smile.

"oh. ya, when she told you she's sleepy, just shut the big mouth of yours if you don't want to get kick in the balls."

"owwww."the boys cooed.

"i know right. You guys feel me now? there was a time when i kept bothering her when she said she's sleepy and she kick me at the balls."

"owwwwwww."the boys cooed again covering their privates.

"chincha?" sungjong amused. myungsoo nod. "chincha!she could still endure the annoyance of her surroundings, like me who likes to ask many questions, and somehow will answer some of my questions if she's NOT extremely sleepy like how she is just now."

"woahhhh chincha daebak boram ah"hoya said chuckling.

----


"boram ah what you did last night.why is your body has lots of scars?"sulli softly nudged.

"shut up. i'm tired."she mumbled.

Sulli puff her cheeks knowing boram is still angry at her for being accused.

----

During lunch, boram didn't go to the cafeteria but to the rooftop instead, to sleep. "ughh my is hurting."she sighed.

"why is your hurting?"someone from behind asked.

"ugh,get out gd.i know your stupid voice."she said bluntly.gd nod in amazed,"impressive you know me,sooo..a reward for you."Boram look at the reward but got back to sleep,"i'm not hungry."

"aww come on!" he whined."ugh you're such a baby.get out."

Gd frown at boram who is clenching her teeth as hard as possible when she wanted to punch his shoulder. "why are you... what are you planning to do boram ah?why are you so weak now?"

"am not weak. and i'm not planning to do anything."

"really? then to tell you what.i found this, at your house. they got your woohyun."he sneered.Boram look up at him with fiery eyes. "You did not just said that."

"i did. you and your gangs need to back up."He got up and walk off from the roof with bigbang leaving boram alone to think. "annyeong noona. takecare" seungri said before leaving.

" my life. ugh. why are you doing this sistar. WHAT THE DO YOU WANT FROM ME." she shouted in her mind. Boram wants to cry so badly but its hurting so much that the tears dried up, more specifically boram is in need of a wall, or a punching bag or a glass to throw,to punch, to do everything she wants to, to let out the frustration in her.

Someone from far has been watching boram from the start.

---

"how is she?"

"she's vulnerable." the person replied smiling evilly.

"you sure about that?"

"very."the person smirked.