29

Baby Sister

"why?"Boram muttered falling on her seat. It feels like she had broken into pieces that probably couldn't fix any longer. Nothing could come out from and her mind. Why bigbang? Are they not what she think of?

Lee joon knew who are bigbang to her but that doesn't mean a to him since they set up the accident. Rather, he wants them dead. "seungho hyung found the blackbox in omma's car. Finally." He huffs.

"I said stop hyung. Why did you have to go this far. It has been 10 years."She said softly, tired- physically and mentally.

---
10 years ago.

"Omma where are you going?" Lee joon asked catching up with boram's mum,hugging her from behind like a baby. Mblaq were treated like her own sons and was told to call her 'omma' even though they were only assigned as boram's guardian.

"office honey. why are you up so early. Is boram crying again? where are the others?" She lee joon's head.

"nae,the scars are hurting her that's why. Do appa have to do that to her?hyung and dongsaeng are helping out b1a4 to fight with the black tiger clan. omma can you not go,it's dangerous now omma."

She smile motherly,"It's for her future needs.mian, i can't, omma have an important meeting honey."Lee joon pouted,"i'll call cheondoong to send you there."

"it's okay lee joon ah. i can go by myself, they must be outnumbered over there. Can you help me to take care of boram for me,hun?"
Even though it doesn't sound convincing enough, lee joon smiled half heartedly and decides to oblige. "arasseo. nae omma, i will. omma, can you call me when you're at the office already?" She nods at the request before leaving. But lee joon is not feeling right about this. Something's off about today and it ticked him off since he can't figure what it is. "Maybe boram?" He in his breath and tilts his head awkwardly before checking up on boram who is still sleeping soundly hugging her bolster tightly,wrapping under her blanket while her thumb.

Lee joon checks around boram's bed, the corners and wardrobe but found nothing and it frustrates him. He reach for his phone to give cheondoong a call. After three rings, cheondoong answered,"oh hyung?"

"oh cheondoong ah, what are you doing?"He asked.

"On standby. of course. wae?something's wrong?"

"something's not right. can you come here?" Right away, cheondoong obeys him and hung up to ask his permission from seungho to cover him up.

Cheondoong speed up but then he eventually slow down as he saw a group of crowd sorrounded the left side of the road. He look over to see what happen,then he saw a vehicle that had turned over. The very familiar face flash before his eyes. The red liquid flows against fair skin. "omma." he muttered under his breath.

He hastily made a left turn before running over to the incident.

"Did anyone called the ambulance?"cheondoong asked looking around for an answer urgently.  A stranger answered,"nae, they're reaching soon."

How unfortunate, boram mum's can't be saved and had died on the scene itself. Cheondoong falls on his knees and tears started to stream down on his cheeks wildly. Slowly he reach for his phone and call his hyungs.

The depressed Mblaq,boram, her dad and the other dragon clan gathered to responsible on her grave. Boram were wailing so badly that her eyes were red and puffy. No matter how lee joon comforts her, she just wouldn't stop crying.

"Mblaq?" A guy in a suit called looking really professional. "can i see you for awhile?"He continued. "Boram baby, do you want to follow or wait here with appa?"

"fo- sniff-llow." she said trying to stop crying.

"i need you to meet me at my office now. I am Mrs Park's lawyer.

After long journey of silence trip to his office, they finally speak up," yes?"

"Mrs park asked to me pass a message for you guys after she had passed away and no one should know about this. except you guys and of course, the child, Ms Park boram.

"Annyeong Mblaq hunnies. I'm your omma, i want to thank you for always taking care the stubborn boram and i know it's hard to handle her. Therefore here's some token of my appreciation.

Mblaq, Leader Yang seungho, thank you for handling all of the clans problem, Now it's time for me to pass Dragon's Headquater for you to handle it.  I trust you that you could do so much more therefore do well arasseo Leader Yang. Take care of the dragon members very well.
Mblaq, G.O, you'll be the assistant leader of Leader Yang. I'm sure you could help him managing the members of dragon clan right? Also you'll be managing with the financial of the headquater.

Mblaq, Lee joon, thank you for taking care boram all this while when i was away. But now i want you to sharpen your fighting skills and go for fighting school that i will assign you to. Therefore you'll be the master ace of this group.

Mblaq, cheondoong, Thank you for handling the hardest part of job but you did well as usual. Now i had assigned someone to help you with weapons and assure you that the weapons are high quality. Don't fear, this person i'm talking about is never a stranger none other than the maknae of b1a4, he's pretty good and when you guys make a teamwork, the result will be beyond excellent.

Mblaq's maknae, the cute Mir, I'll be providing you a few high class computers and few things  for you to be able to work on easily. Maybe you can teach boram some hacking tips for future needs?

Finally, i trust Mblaq could keep a look out even though you don't have to take care of her,you'll given 3 quarter of my share holdings and $10 million, use wisely arasseo?

Annyeong my children, you're doing well, keep up the good work."

The lawyer look up after he's done and asked," if there's nothing else you could get going now."
--

"i know what they mean to you, but they are the culprit,boram. And i don' t care, i want them to die." He demanded.

Boram stands up, she couldn't help but feel and look dissappointed, "i need to go. bye."
--

"BIGBANG!" She yelled outside of their hideout place.

"noona?" seungri said with wide eyes. "what are you doing here noona?" Boram ignore him and burge in their hideout.

"GDRAGON! COME OUT NOW." She yell ignoring all of the eyes that are staring at her.

"i'm here." he said boredly. Boram grab on his collar and stare right through his eyes and make a face that will make gdragon shake in the knees. " WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THE LAST 10 YEARS." she spat.

"WHO DID YOU ING WORK WITH YOU ."

"What'd you mean?" Gdragon had no idea what was she talking about. Then t.o.p speak up," black tiger clan. we worked for black dragon clans. We didn't mean to."

Gdragon drop on the floor after realising what's going on. "oh yea, now you remembered?" She rolled her eyes at gdragon.

"I'm sorry boram. i was busted. They used us boram. I'm sorry."he begged.

"no i don't care anymore BUT i'm not going to kill you even though i was assigned to. I'll let my my HQ do whatever they want to , to you." She said calming herself down.

" You guys are idiots."she stomp off from the hideout heading home.