20

Baby Sister

Boram deeply sighed.Feeling a little relax and has space to breathe on the rooftop of the school.She walks forward to watch the scenery from the top. "Why am i even alive."she bit her lip holding on the threatening tears to stream down.

After of her 'alone time' and had calm down, she get out of the rooftop. Without giving her a rest, out of sudden she tripped on her feet and people surroundings horribly laugh at her.She ignore the mocking laughters and quickly get up on her feet back to search the person who embarrassed her.

The person smirk at her.

Due to the self-note she made- of not wanting to make any trouble,before she got out of the rooftop,boram breathe out.

She clench her teeth and tighten her fist quietly walking off from there.

But no.

The person held out his foot, made her fall again."that's it, you made me."she hissed under her breath.

Boram get up and immediately grab his uniform's collar,pushing him hard at the wall that made him groan in pain.

The students who laughed at her earlier,shocked and turn terrified watching the scene.

"god, you annoy the hell out of me.YOU DO NOT ING MESS WITH ME MORON." boram glare as if she has spite in her eyes that made the guy shivered down his spine.

Boram punch the wall and hissed," you-"

"boram ah. boram let him go." sulli pull boram softly afraid of her when she's pissed.Boram stare at sulli with full of hatred in her, "get the off from me." Sulli had no choice but to back off and quietly watch what's going to happen next.EIther he die or live depends on how good boram's mood is.

"you had enough of living huh?"

"i-"

she cackled cutting him off,"of course you had,that's why you have the cheek to mess with me."Then she punch the guy's stomach with her guts,her hand fly up getting ready to punch him again but was grabbed by TOP.

"That's enough. he doesn't have to deserve this. he's only working for her."Top calmly said.

"really top?" she sneered.

"trust me no point beating him up, new person will come in your life again to piss you off. If you want, beat hyorin up.i don't mind but not him." Top slowly pull boram hands' off the guy and hold on to both of her shoulder,walking off from there with bigbang.

The guy drop on the floor vulnerably without anyone wants to help him and people start to talk about how scary boram is as they spread.

After they're far from the crowd,bigbang stop and look at the forever straight-face boram.

"do you want go home or-"

"home."she replied,fast.

"i send her."top told the rest of bigbang and without complicate stuff, they agree to it. "rest well noona." seungri waved.

-On that night.-

"Didn't i tell you to keep a look out on them, what have you been doing idiots!" She slammed the laptop after watching what Sistar sent to her.

"We did. We really did boram."gd defended."THEN YOU'RE NOT DOING WELL ENOUGH!" She threw the laptop making all of them startled.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you boram."top said in guilt.

"IT'S ING POINTLESS NOW.They got sungjong BIGBANG!SUNGJONG!"she rufled her in frustration and worried.She sits on the sofa harshly,looking on the floor and massaging her head.

"noona.."seungri words trailed.

"get out."she said soft but audible and clear.

"huh."taeyang look at her.

"i said get out. i don't want you to work for me anymore."she said bluntly and make her way to her room.

"she need some rest.let's go."gd told s solemly.

--

"i guess intensive training starts now."she mumbles alone. She fish for her phone in her right pocket and sent a text to someone.

"You could never win me sistar."boram smirk satisfied.