32

Baby Sister
photo tumblr_myucbcRdZn1srpgaxo1_500_zps41c14a01.gif

After school, boram decides to have practice with her grandfather for the last time despite of the throbbing headache that hadn't cease. She works harder than other of the days, not like she's been doing it half heartedly,today she seems to be more determined,her overly sweating body explains everything.

"You are stronger than you know it boram, remember that." Her grandfather said dryly observing boram practices with the punching bag with all her might.

After long hours of practicing and lecturing from her grandfather, she end it with a formal bow before leaving to have a bath.

-it's on.- Unknown.Boram smirk. She wear her thick jacket with hood and black tshirt underneath along with her jeans and a pair of sneakers. Satisfy with herself, she head to her planned destination.

--

"Hyorin let us work with you so please let him go. He got nothing against you hyorin."sulli plead. Hyorin lean on her sofa like she's the boss and smug," how about destroy boram?" she asked.

"anything. i don't even care about her anymore."Wiithout hesitation, hyejong told. Dasom raise her brows,"anything?"

"Whatever it is, i don't trust them."soyu whispered at the leader.

--

After long hours of riding,boram finally arrive.She stretch to loose her cramps before moving on.Boram swiftly punch and kick off the guards which she didn't have to break a sweat at all,they were too weak for her."useless."she uttered looking at all of the wounded boys.

"Yah hyorin." she barged in.

"speaking of the devil."hyorin snickered with a boring expression as if she had expected. Boram rolled her eyes at hyorin before turning her attention to the st girls,"are you guys her slaves now?Ha."she cackled.

"why the hell do you even care boram."sulli sneered as she attempt to punch boram but boram easily avoid her.With a nasty smirk she sneered arrogantly," damn have i taught you nothing at all? my grandfather does a better punch than that honey. Do practice more."

"how annoying."hyejong rolled her eyes. "unnie changed alot."sohee muttered softly. Hyorin smile with victory. she love what she's watching right now."i'm really curious, have you recovered or pretending that you are not?" she asked arrogantly just like boram.

"oh yeah, of course i've recovered and you're not. from sickness called mental problem and not forgetting, lacked of love and care."she shook his head with an act of sympathy. Hyorin clenched her fist,"bring the boys."Zico and P.O nod before taking the boys out.

"who should i torture first. Ah right, sungjong,the weakling. "

"chair." boram instructed zico which he reluctantly, take it for her. Boram smile on her seat,"Do anything you want."

"PARK BORAM!"Stgirls shouted. Boram clicked her tongue at them for calling her Park. Taking turns.hyorin make her first move, she push his head harshly. Bora punch his face making him stumbled back,dasom kick his chest making him growl and lastly soyu who worried about it punch his another side of face with little strength.

"Done?" boram asked with her boring expression."Honey, all of you and sulli aren't that different, go practice too okay?or do you want me to teach you?"boram cackled. She stood up and kick the chair away.

"BOYS!"Hyorin yell. Hundereds of them covered the room blocking all of the possible escape path. A smug smirk again return,"attack." hyorin said in her murderous tone. While all of them watch the fight.

1 vs 100, an obvious unfair battle field but she stands strong with confident to defeat them all however with one wrong move she made,she's on her knees and wounded badly.All of the girls smile and chuckles liking to see her suffer.

"Just surrender boram.you've got no one. No one loves you. No one cares about you. No one to back you up. No one is there for you. All they want is for you to die."Dasom stated.

On her knees, boram look up at them and wink with a smug smirk looking really evil. Then she washes the smirk on her face with her dead glare. If only glares could kill them all, they would already found dead the next day.She clenched her fist and stand up,looking straight, holding on the glare at hyorin which sent shivers down her spine.

"I don't know about you but one thing i know that you are wrong. You missed every little detail. Myungsoo had never left me or given up on me. Infinite could never hate me. Bigbang had never stopped working for me. St girls was by my side and i hadn't quit St girls."

"god boram. that took you so long. "hyejong rolled her eyes moving to boram side with a knock on boram head softly. Sulli chuckles high fived with boram,"you are sucha pain in the brat!"

Infinite, Teentop barge in the room with a huge smile.

--
photo tumblr_mr4wmmkgMU1qcf9y1o1_250_zps242018d6.gif See ya again!