21

Baby Sister
After spending her saturday resting at home,the following day,Boram wake up 5 in the morning already dress in her sweat shirt and pants with a sport shoe and a long towel on her neck. She walks down to the kitchen and grab a mineral water bottle. She stands at the door and utter,"for my family."her lips curl up a little then she on the move.
Boram switch on her ipod and put on 'Unbreakable - Kim hyun joong' on play. On count of three she starts to jog. 
At the alleys, street, in the park she passed by,however for the whole run she feels something, something weird as if someone is following her from behind. 
She make an attempt to turn but there's no one. she shrug the feelings and continue to run, on purpose she run in slow pace just then she saw the shadow behind a huge tree.She snickered,"idiot."
"Annyeong"she said boredly.
"oh-oh-oh annyeong boram ah. i was just jogging."he stammered panickly. If there were a hole around, he would hide his head inside and never get out but luck was not on his side. 
"oh right,i forgot, jogging around this huge tree is IN THING right now." she nod her head sarcasticly. 
"err yea."he grinned cutely.
she knock his head."Go home or i call the police for being a creepy stalker gd."
"arasso. arasso i go back!" gdragon run off from the tree panickly. Boram shook her head looking at him. 
--
After the morning jog.She bath again and dress in a proper clothes, like a simple tanktop and an overall hoodie on top of it with a 3 quater pants and a pair of sneakers to go with it.She walk down to grab anything that's edible to eat. She automatically zone out the moment she got on the sit to eat. 
"He would kiss me goodmorning. Make me breakfast. Put the chicken on my plate. why am i even deserve his love.." crookedly she smiled reminscing the good ol' times with her brother. 
She startled as soon as she realised she was dreaming,"get your head straight Kim- i mean park i mean. eyy whatever." She put her bowl on the sink before she get out of the house once again. 
==
"HANABOJI!!please!"she pleaded. 
"I said no means no!" he pry her hands off his leg. 
"i'm sorry for what i did but this is important hanaboji. please hanaboji."she earnestly pleaded again.
"yeobo. have some sympathy on her. Her family must be in danger yeobo."His wife nudge."who cares about her family. i'm sorry but you're the one who treated us like we're piece of trash that doesn't have a heart, only when you're in need you find me just like your nuisance father!"
"hanaboji chincha mianhae. But i have to protect my family.i will accept every punishment that hanboji ask me to do for."
"really?" her grandfather smirked that really looks like her. "even the cane that your dad used?"he asked evilly."HANABOJI!!"she shrieked,taken aback of her grandfather brutallity. He smirk again. "you want it real bad don't you."
"arasso arasso. even the cane."she put her ego aside for awhile and give in.She let go off her hands from her grandfather's leg and look at the floor. 
"you can come in now."
--
Both of them enter the gym and immediately her grandfather said,"Let's see how you backflip." She did as told and her grandfather could only shook her head. Then he asked to do all sort of flips and fight movements. But all of it, boram's grandfather don't look satisfy. 
"how the hell did your dad taught you huh. With all of that you've could been died in the group fight. YOU'RE SO WEAK PARK BORAM."
"it's kim boram."boram argued softly afraid with him.
"Park to me." He said, staring at her sharp. Just like boram, himself is a stubborn person.
"Let me see. all of your movements are unstable and easy. and with your stamina, fighting with 20 people i bet you'll faint of being too exhausted  so, for this 2 weeks you've got to severly train yourself on the wheeltrack"
"arasso. thank you hanaboji."she bow before making her way to the basement where the gym would be.
--
"what are we going to do with sungjong?"soyou  asked looking at hyorin cluelessly with  what she's planning next. 
"we'll take them one by one and annoy her."she replied.
"does she even care?"dasom asked. 
"ani. we'll take them one by one and MAKE boram suffer in school."bora answered what hyorin was thinking of.
Hyorin smile evily,looking at her team members,"for the mean time,dasom take care of jonggie."Dasom nod obediently.