26

Baby Sister

"i'll apologize." She said but her words came out more shaky than before as she gritted her teeth,trying to put her ego away for her dad,because the feeling of fear overwhelmed since it isn't easy for her to do it just because she had to safe her dad's business and his reputation.Not like she didn't like to help but it isn't her thing to apologize or similar to that.But now, because of her, her dad might lose his job and it's even more burdensome when he had to lose his job because of he's adopted  daughter who had caused it,therefore she has to do something right. Her dad look at boram,surprise and worried- more to the worried side,he question her again,"you will?"


"yeah you will?" myungsoo asked,amused and unsure if he had heard right. He couldn't even think anymore. Boram always have things to surprise him nowadays.


Boram take a deep breath and shift her fidgeted  awkwardly,"yes ermm i mean i made this mess therefore i have to take the responsibility to clean it up right."She showed a slight awkward smile.It did sounded not convincing in her ears at all but her dad believed her anyways..Her dad embrace her tight again and pat her back,"My baby is growing well. Thank you honey, i love you.I love both of you very much."Even if boram say she's not going to apologize,just like myungsoo, he, himself still going to love her to bits.


While myungsoo sits at the corner smiling to himself as he watch the once in a lifetime thing that's happening right now. "Thank you baby." He murmured in bliss.


Her dad break off their hug and said with a wide smile,"cha! shall we get ready?they're coming any minute now. honey, do you want  to change into dress and heels?the worker could set for you."Boram lookover herself who is only wearing tshirt, black hoodie with jeans and high cut converse shoes but then she grin in disgust and shakes her head, "appa, don't change me. I like the way i am now,comfortable. you know i mean?"


He her head and a smile curl up on his lips, "arasseo baby.by the way I just receive my worker message , they're waiting now, at the private dininng room,let's go."He grab on boram's hand to hold and slang his another hand on myungsoo shoulder.


==


"aigo, annyeonghaseyo Mr lee, Mr Bang and Mr tae,thank you for coming."Boram's dad greeted and bow while myungsoo put on one of he's best fake smile and boram with her poker face and they bow. The other party bow too.


"I'm sorry to disturb-"


"Actually i'm here to sincerely apologize to all ahjussi because i hurt your daughter without intentions.But can you please take back all your sue, my dad is not at fault to be sued at." She hung her head low as he cut off on what her dad wanted to say.She hates to waste her time on explaining things that unnecessary. Straight forward it is, more likely to be just like her.


Minkyung innocently speak,"If you don't want your dad to be sued why did it at the first place."


"ara.mianhaeyo."Boram replied in a low tone, clenching his jaws and holding tight on the chair to endure the most hated moment of her life- apologizing to something she didn't started of in the first place.


Kyumin, the leader, smirk,"You don't deserve my forgiveness ." She spat as she poured a full glass water on boram's head. In shock,all of them stood up,speechless for a moment.


Boram blow off her frustration and stare at kyu min.


"LEE KYUMIN!" Her dad yelled recovering himself from the shock.


"YA!-"


"Don't bother. Excuse me, mian."Boram cut off myungsoo whom about to snap on kyumin.Boram immediately walk off from the place."Boram ah Boram!hais."Myungsoo called but was ignored.


Myungsoo stare right thru kyumin that send shivers down her spine."I DO NOT want to see your face right in front of me ever again or i'll make sure THAT pretty face fractured even if i have to go prison aftermath,i'll make sure i'm satisfied with it.You hear me?" He warned before catching up with  boram.


"erm, mr kim, i'm sorry about this, i'm sorry about my daughter, i'll take back my sue. Could you excuse us." Kyumin's dad apologized.


"APPA!WHY DID YOU APOLOGIZE?!SHE DESERVE IT!" Kyumin shrieked hysterically.


"LEE KYUMIN!get out!" Boram's dad flare up. Kyumin look at him cluelessly and surprised."NOW!" He pointed at the door. Kyumin's dad pull her and the rest bow to excuse themselves from the place.


--


"Boram!wait!" Myungsoo shouted. But the more myungsoo come nearer the futher she run to escape from him. He speed up his pace and saw boram who suddenly stopped in front of the building."BO-"myungsoo wanted to shout again but his word's immediately cut off as he now stood beside boram who has a speechless expression written all over looking at her destroyed bike outside of the hotel building.


Boram's phone vibrates. -Your life will be the same as your bike. Destroyed, Crushed and No longer worth it.-Anonymous.


"Boram, who did this?is it Hyorin ?" Myungsoo shook the soulless boram. "boram, SPEAK TO ME!Who. did this. " Still no respond from her.


"KIM BOR-"


"LOOK, I DON'T KNOW OKAY. i ing don't know." She yelled letting it all out and made an attempt to run off from him but myungsoo grab her wrist and pull her to hug her tight before she could. "mianhae. chincha mianhae. I'm sorry i didn't protect you well." He cried. All the passerby sneered at them weirdly and some murmurs about them but both of them ignore what they have to say.


Boram harshly push him away and spoke,"just stay away from me and just stop treating me like i'm a baby!i can take care of myself well, i can handle this." She run off.


Boram run as fast as she could while whiping. Honestly, she don't know where and to who she's going run to but she let her legs run as fast as she could to wherever they want to. However her uncontrollable tears that's making her vision blurish,make it hard for her to run to which  it wouldn't want to stop even if she force herself to. Boram really despise the idea of her crying because when she really did,she can't control,she also hated the fact that she is weak right now.


 Thankfully it's already morning, 12.30AM,where no one is around. She stop herself at the playground as her knees and legs grew weaker and sits on one of the swing and silently crying to herself.
--
"Hyung, i miss noona.When is she going to comeback?"zelo pouted as he sulked. "ara, i miss her too but i don't know when."yongguk showed a slight smile. "ya, we've been thru this didn't we, she won't comeback."youngjae said in frustration.Ever since she lost herself, zelo wouldn't stop talking about her and it's annoying so much, that he had to remind him the same thing over and over again. "And besides, we're working for sistar, do you think she'll comeback?"Jongup raised his eyebrow at the maknae to hit him some reality check.


Yongguk nudge daehyun who is absentminded eversince the topic brought up,"why are you so quiet?you always have something to say."He asked. "Like??but no, i would rather keep my mouth shut than wasting my salive to vent out something that's never going to happen in the future or presents."Daehyun is usually positive, knock alot more of sense things and straight forward when he talks about his opinion other than that, he's rather a quiet type of person and absentminded all the time.


Daehyun words came out alot more hurtful and offensive to yongguk,but he used to it.So he wear a care-less mask to cover it. Daehyun become silent again as he fixed his eyes at someone."speaking of the devil. there your noona, zelo."He pointed him at the swing.


Zelo grin cheerfully,"noona!"He shouted and waved at her vigoriously.


Boram look up at the voice belonged to and quickly wipe her tears.


"what are you doing here?" boram asked emotionlessly. "the same boram and it'll never change." daehyun mumbled to himself as he sighed deeply.
"oh noona, we were going to the kimchi restaurant.noona what are you doing here?"zelo asked innocently.


"noona? have you been crying? your eyes are swollen."and why is your hair wet?? you've could catch a cold noona!" youngjae pointed at her eyes.Boram lower her head and bit her lip,"ani.something caught in my eyes and it sting. aniya, nothing. "


"ya!" She continue and look up to see all 5 pair of eyes look at her curiously.Yongguk only giving her looks like he could careless and chose to keep himself quiet.


"bring me to hyorin."She said.


"what?!" All of them shouted even yongguk and daehyun who wanted to be quiet.


"bring me to hyorin now or i'll kill you alive."She threaten and getting more louder.


"just bring her to there, i don't want to die under her hand like himchan did." daehyun smirk a little and rolled his eyes at her, walking off to their car alone.


--


"i lost track of her and she knew someone was following her." Gdragon explain.


"it's okay. she'll be fine, she's strong being alone anyways. But did you saw who did to her bike?"myungsoo asked. Everyone gathered at Myungsoo's house, Bigbang,St girls and infinte to find the culprit that had destroyed boram's bike.


"she must had heartbroken real bad."sohee mumbled but quite audible for them to be heard. "pardon?" myungsoo cocked his brow.Hyejong nudge sohee. It was supposed to be their secret between.


"they have to know." sulli look at hyejong who disagree with it. " Boram didn't want to use that bike at first hence she asked your permission to have her own bike but since you didn't let her to do so. She just have to bare with it."


"eh?" sunggyu still didn't get it,same as the others.


"it's her mum last present to her for her birthday before she died. She got it even before boram had the license because she knew boram wanted it so much." sulli explained again.


"it's way too precious for boram unnie."sohee softly and innocently spoke feeling upset knowing her unnie is broken. " i would have bought her one earlier. " Myungsoo expressed his regrets. Only if he hadn't been so stubborn. Only if he had bought her one, she hadn't have to use the precious bike. Only if..Only if.
"we could share our money and buy her a new one? Not that you couldn't afford it but i want to contribute too. " T.o.p spoke in his serious low tone voice.
--
"Move away before i make you taste your own blood. " she hissed holding a knife, threatening hyorin's guard. Their hideout place looks like it really abondoned for a long time which somehow caught boram off guard as it scares boram like hell. Yongguk push her away and told the guard," she's with me."The guard then nod his head in approval that they could go in. Boram stared at the guard that sent shudders down his spine while going in.


Hyorin was watching the tv with her legs crossed when she found her. Boram stand close infront of her and push her shoulder as she fall back leaning on sofa. Hyorin isn't surprise at all, instead she smirk. "YA."


Boram get nearer and grab the collar of hyorin's shirt.


"hyung, are we going to watch only?" zelo asked worried in his voice.


"better than being attack by boram. Let them be, boram is here alone, she's not having a war or anything, most probably, a warning.Just watch." daehyun said boredly, sitting down at the corner.


"but as far as i know, boram has no one except yunho hyung and max hyung but they're busy with their family business and such." jongup told yongguk who is attentively watch the scene between boram and hyorin.


"I get it you wanted me to be destroyed and crash or whatever you're thinking but if you ever hurt my family or my friends i don't hesitant,to kill you at once, even if i know you. Understand!? And if you ever lay hands on both of the two losers, i'll make sure you feel how it feels like to be tortured slowly. "
hyorin smirk again not being scared at all, "don't worry honey, i'm taking care of them reallllllllly~ well. "


"till then i will not declare war with you. Have fun torturing me cos' i'm having the best of my life nowadays with the surprise guest you brought to me each day." boram gave a sneered smile.

 

 

---

MERRY CHRISTMASSSS~ HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A BLAST!!!!:*

And i've changed the title of the story since i just found out, it's too long.