2.

Baby Sister

"oppa oppa!"sulli came running towards infinite table.

The boys smile, wave and greet her except the one who is eating as if he hasn't eaten for 3 days."dongwoo oppa?"she raised her brows.

Dongwoo grin cutely at her.

"Boram smiled  at me!!! and she said she like being my friend!!"She broke the news,jumping up and down.

"Chincha?!"myungsoo stood up with joy. everyone were amazed as sulli were and envy at the same time. "ah i want to see that side of her." woohyun sigh knowing they would never get the chance to see it.

"oppa jebal don't tell her that i tell you about this, i don't want to get into trouble just because of this."She said panickly seeing boram walking towards them.

"she's a monster,ara." sungyeol smiled as if nothing's wrong.

"oppa."sulli called sungyeol and point to myungsoo who is glaring at him with slitting eyes."i'm that monster's brother ara?" sungyeol laugh awkwardly and back away alittle from myungsoo,"o-oh ara, the handsome boram's brother."

"kamsahamida." myungsoo said sarcasmly and rolled his eyes at him.

All of them only shook their head looking at them.

Boram stand beside sulli, frowning at her."yah why are you here,aren't you supposed to be at our table? are you flirting with them like the other fangirls too?" she asked furiously and had her hands on her hips.

Sulli open disbelief of being accused,"aniyo!I was asking if i could come over your house or not." Then, boram has her relax expression,"ah chincha?so you're coming over my house to do nothing ?" she raise one of her brow.

"woa!chincha. boram ah you're even rude with your own bestfriend? woa...i wonder why sulli would want to become your bestfriend."sunggyu said tilted his head a little.

Boram look at him indisbelief and about to cristize him but was cut off by sulli,"aniya oppa, it's nothing tho, i got used to it already and if you understand her, that's just the way she express her love towards me.it would be more weird when she suddenly become so nice to me..and that will be when she's being posessed."she smiled.

Boram pat her shoulder,"you're doing so fine sulli ah. come over my house and get over and done with."All of them chuckled at the last remarked. "see, she complimented me. in her way ofcourse." Sulli grinned. sunggyu chuckle."okay i get it sulli ah. i'll send you to their house later arasso, so wait for me at the van with boram, oppa will meet you there. "

"let's go sulli ah.and dongwoo hyung ah slow down there if you don't want to die right here.

"boram commented before pulling sulli away from infinite and sit on their own table. Dongwoo halted the moment he wants to shove the food in his mouth when boram gave him the remarked.Then all of s laugh at him. "sulli is really a good girl,"sunggyu muttered out of nowhere.

"i know right, a good friend too eventho she knows boram has her unique way." hoya said looking at sulli while choosing his right words to desribe her before the man of the monster(myungsoo) turns into a real monster.

"i'm just glad she has a friend. boram is really picky about who is her friend..not like she cares about her appearance or how rich her friends are but, how long they could manage with her.plus who would be her friend with her attitude like that."myungsoo said thankfully and sad abit.

"she'll grow just fine hyung, don't worry."Sungjong pat myungsoo back smilling.