3.

Baby Sister

After they end their school, like what sunggyu said, Sulli wait for him ad boram that went to the toilet earlier on,by the school gate while enjoying the cool breeze brushes against her.

She lean in at the van when somebody called out of no where,"oi student."

A group of girls, Sistar as what they called themselves,approach sulli. "yah, what are you doing at my oppa's van?" the leader said with her hands on her hips.

"o-oppa said he's going to fetch me because i'm going boram's house." she stammered scaredly.

uhoh oppa's fangirls, i'm in troubleeee ~~Boram ah quick and help me!

"yah, can't you just walk from here? don't be so weak sulli ah."she said tapping sulli's cheek harshly.

Sulli got more firghten with her touch. The last she check, boram's used to be bestfriend,almost died when sistar beat her up.

Sulli wanted to back away but the fences got in her way.

"i-i-it's far from here and i want go home with boram and infinite oppa."as she stammered defensively.

"BWOH?!" all of the 4 girls shouted in sync. The leader has her hand up in the air to slap sulli but boram run to them just in time,"YAH! Bull sistar, had you not enough of being beaten up by me?!" she fired.Boram's heart boiling literally hot when she saw hyorin wanted to slap her bestfriend.

"bwoh?BULL SISTAR?!"the leader had her hand up in air again,trying to slap boram but boram is quick and strong enough to grab her wrist.

Boram smirked evilly,"you're too weak for me hyorin ah."

"yah girls , what are you guys trying to do huh." sunggyu said in his stern voice looking really tired yet pissed at the same time, with all the infinite members behind him, making jokes and what not, non stop bickering.

Boram let go of hyorin hand and look at sunggyu,annoyed."nothing. someone was about to die until haelbae came." She snarled.sunggyu look at her,surprised.

"yah yah!!i'm only 24 you bumpkin!"

All of them burst out laughing at boram's remarked except the man who's been called haelbae.

Boram walk closer to hyorin,right at her ear and whisper,"you touch my one and only bestfriend again, i tell you, you won't see your tomorrow ever again arasso." then she back away,smirking then pull sulli's wrist moving in the infinite van .

Myungsoo who eventually heard what boram said, smirk at hyorin who is standing dumbfounded,"hyorin ah,don't deny that my beloved sister,Boram jjang!!". He smiled proudly then he walk in to the van.Followed by sungjong, woohyun and sunggyu. while sungyeol,dongwoo and hoya has their own car and bike.

Hyorin and gang stomp their feet and walk off.

As soon as,they shut the van's door,boram turn to sulli,"why didn't you fight back, she was about to slap you know!don't be so weak sulli ah you've got to learn how to kick asses now if you want to get close with us, mostly it's about them,duh."boram said pointing at all the boys boredly.

sulli look at boram, astonished,"yah you know i don't fight.toldchu i'm afraid of blood. and i know but i don't care."

"wonder what they see in them." boram mumbled softly but audible to myungsoo.

"didn't i say we're handsome."Myungsoo grin closely at her.

"which foot you wanna kiss, left or right?"

"prefereably to look outside this van and imagine myself having a fememine sister."

"yeah, that will do, good boy." she patted myungsoo head sarcasmly.