19

Baby Sister

That afternoon,both boram and bigbang walk towards the school gate going home.

"are you okay?you've been frowning and massaging your head since earlier on."gd asked  looking at her worriedly.

Boram close her eyes tight, and breathe in deep. Her head is spinning tremendously without a warning. She open her eyes in split seconds then look at gd with her usual straight face,"yea,i'm okay.just headache a little. don't you have somewhere besides following me all day?"

"To infinite's and teentop ofcourse."Taeyang said. "arasso. bye."she walk off.

"annyeong noona."daesung waved.She turn, to look at daesung.

She hold on to the school's gate and everything seems so blur for her. "Noona! are you sure you're okay?you look pale!"seungri yell.

Boram show an okay sign then walk off.

"NOONA!!"seungri and daesung yell in sync. The moment boram wanted to walk, she fainted.Gd and the rest run to her and carry her to the infinimary.

---

"is she going to be okay?"top asked as he reach for her forehead. He gasp,"is she having high fever?!"

"Huh?!" gd reach for her forehead too. "and she said she's okay just now.haiss."gd mumbled.

 

"She's okay, she just need a good rest and her fever will be gone soon, after she have this medicine."the doctor explained.

"mm.."she stirred.

"noona!" seungri called.

"mm.."she open her eyes slowly. She look at the surroundings and then frown at the five young boys who are looking at her worriedly. "what."she said massinging her head.

"have you not been sleeping?"taeyang asked.

"i did. and by the way do not tell anyone about this, and you know who i mean."

"arasso. but noona you going to eat your medicine then we will not tell the hyungs and other noonas." daesung threatened. She rolled her eyes at him," i know that."

"and why are guys still here, you have infinite and teentop to baby sit." As she took a spoonful of a strong syrup to cool down her fever.

"ARAsso.we'll get going."Taeyang nudge gd.

--

The next morning, Boram walks in the class with sulli. "oh! boram ah, i want to buy a book please accompany me!" Sulli betted her eyelashes at her.

"ah. i'm lazy. go yourself."she removed her hand.

"ahhhhh. boram pleaseeeee."sulli shaked boram's arm. "ugh we have to go down again.."she complained."pleaseee."she nudged her."arasso arasso." Both of them leave their bag in the classroom. Sulli happily linked arm with boram eventho boram always remove it.

Sulli and boram got back in class before the bell rings and the teacher came right on time too.

Boram open up her bag and take out her earpiece.

"class, hand in your final project. who does not have it, will not get any points for your finals and by luck, you'll get in to high school and if you're not,it's not my problem anymore eventho you beg me to grade you."the teacher cruelly told.

Sulli open her bag searching for her final project.

Boram didn't do nor she want the points so she ignore the teacher and switch her world by listening to music.

"hais where is my project.."she ransack her bag roughly then her eyes coincidentally look at boram's already open up bag and saw her project was in her bag.

"YA!" sulli kick boram's table."what?" boram look at her dumbfounded.

"i didn't expect you steal my project."she said without hesitation. "bwoh?! you called me a stealer?!"Boram raised her voice. Boram look at her irritated, and open up her bag to look for her final project,"take it." she threw it at sulli's table and walk off from the class.

"ya!! you stop there idiot!!!" sulli shouted.

The whole class look astonishly at the whole scene. They are known as bestfriends forever in class and could never fight eventho boram is that way. Normally, it's boram who actually give in for sulli. Now that they actually fight in front of their classmates, it became awkward for them.

Sulli pull her hand."WHAT!"she barked.

"Did you steal it?"

"Yesyes call me a stealer then!" Boram said in sarcasm."But why is it my project is in your bag?! DO YOU HATE ME THAT MUCH?!THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE ME DO WELL IN THE FUTURE?OR ARE YOU JUST JEALOUS THAT I DO WELL IN THE FUTURE."she blustered that everyone in their classroom look outside to watch the fight.

"REALLY? DO YOU THINK I'M THAT PATHETIC? I DON'T EVEN CARE FOR MY OWN FAMILY WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU'RE NOT EVEN ONE. think what you want to think, but i'm out of your life idiot." She backfired, walking off somewhere.

Sulli restlessly walk in the class and hand in her project.