4.

Baby Sister

They reach at myungsoo and boram's house within 20mins with inifinite tag along.

"finally we're back!I missed my bed!"she said skipping in the house.

"i go in first. sulli ah if you ever get lost in the mansion again,ask god why'd you have a peanut sized brain cos' it'll be your 20th time lost in there!"She yelled before dispearing in the house.

"aish that bumpkin."sunggyu muttered.

Hoya and dongwoo chuckled at the back, "boram is such a cool kid."hoya said high fived with dongwoo.

Then,sunggyu awkwardly laugh,"cute huh boram..anyways,she's just kidding, she meant, if anything, you could just ask oppas or the maid."he told sulli.

sulli has her smile on,"ara oppa. gomawo."

"oppa i go up first." sulli said.All eyes on her.

"you do know where is her room right?and please remind boram to do her homework."myungsoo said.

"neh oppa, don't worry." she answered.

 

Sulli miraclely found where her room is.

she knock,"Boram ah,can i come in?"

"yea."

sulli lock the door after opening it. "where are the rest?"

"at their usual place ofcourse. you going there tonight right?" sulli raise her eyebrow.

"duh, the leader needs to be with them."she replied not looking at sulli.

"arasso but don't make your oppas worry about you so you need to do your homework first before taking off to there."sulli ransack boram's bag and pass her homework.

she frown looking at her,"what are you, infinite hyung's secretary?" she rolled her eyes and snatch the book from sulli.

"ani, i'm boram's bestfriend. but infinite's secretary not bad too huh..."sulli grin and jinggle her brows.

boram look at her in disgust,"pfft, don't be sucha flirty softy."

"BOWH?! SOFTY?!"sulli shouted disbelief.

"aren't you a softy?"boram made a poker face.Sulli throw a pillow at her. That's when the pillow fight starts and sulli always flying or fall on the ground due to boram's strong strength.

A knock on boram's door,the two of them stone in their places. "monster ah, dinner's ready. get down now."

"nae sungyeol hyung." she shouted from inside.