31

Baby Sister

 

"I'm sorry, i'm not the leader anymore, ask your other unnies."Boram said softly and baldly. "unnie."sohee stood up from her seat."mianhae unnie for being a burden."sohee muttered before walking off to hyorin place.

"are you really a saddist?"daesung asked without a thot but shut his mouth when boram shot him a death glare that are really uncomfortable and scary to look at.

"hyorin unnie,please let go of my oppa."sohee begged,crying a pool. Sohee knows only boram could defeat hyorin but since boram could careless about her, she will do anything for hyorin to let go of her brother therefore with all of the students in the cafeteria look at them,sohee falls on her knees and plead which shocked them all.

"SOHEE!"hyejong and sulli gasped and froze on their spot at the unexpected scene.

Boram look at sohee in annoyance and hiss under her breath,"i've never taught to do that for the enemies.what the hell is she doing."

"noona can't you help sohee?"seungri carefully choose his words to ask. Boram sigh,"taeyeang hyung, get her."Taeyang nod before making his way to sohee.

"get up sohee."He demanded, pulling her up but she make her body glue to the ground,not until hyorin will release her brother. "faster get up, don't let boram come here, she's really sick can you not cause any problem anymore."He whispered softly at sohee but sohee doesn't react to him.

"When he said get up, you get the hell up. are you deaf now?!"Boram fumed, pulling sohee harshly. Sohee look at her emotionlessly and mutter softly,"since when did you care."

Boram has a smug smirk as she look at the maknae,"i don't but you're attracting all of the other students attention who's trying to eat." she said before pushing her towards hyorin making her stumbled on her."Do it somewhere else. I want to eat too."She said soulessly before walking off from the cafeteria with a bread and milk.

She walks to the rooftop alone taking the fresh air. But then...

"That's really harsh."A familiar voice said. Boram rolled her eyes before utter bluntly,"why'd you care?"

 

Youngsoo smile widely at the question,"because i'm your friend!"

"says who?your ken?"boram snickered.

"ken?who is ken?"youngsoo tilted her head,didn't get what's boram trying to say. Boram smug,while shaking her head. "No wonder you hair is blonde."

"YAH!THAT'S OFFENSIVE OKAY!"She bawled but then return to her normal self,"ah you mean barbie's boyfriend- ken. and i'm the barbie."

Boram tongue clicked,"bingo, now go get married with t.o.p, you guys suit with each other. Dumber 1 and dumber 2. how nice. "

"yahhhh."she whine. "I heard you got eggs on your head?are you okay?"she continued.

Boram her brow at her, "one side is nosy barbie while the other is the-fake-goody-barbie.how fascinating."Youngsoo sigh," you know i came here not to get critic by some cruel-heartless-rude unnie like you. "

"i didn't ask you to." boram shrugged without feeling any sympathy for her. Boram ignore the barbie at the side and fish for her phone.-decide the leader and take care of sohee. One more thing, thanks for making my name like a trash as if i didn't teach her not to beg on her knees with the enemies.-to sulli and hyejong.

--
A/N: Hey!! Before I finish this fic, I made a new fic,'Protectors'(click on it!). If you do have any spare time, do feel free to read and comment?heheh! photo tumblr_msgdg1XcTW1qzh5sno1_500_zpse10fa520.gif

Isn't myungsoo cute?!ugh.

photo tumblr_moc9ezrTVq1rfovzio1_500_zps71214298.gif

And this is too hot. photo tumblr_myx383LvVt1rx8mrmo1_250_zps76ef4015.gif Too y! photo tumblr_mvlozs7r4X1rhueqko2_250_zpsca6d4f8c.gifMelting.......
HAHAHAHA i'm crazy.kk anyways, to update you guys,I'm left with only two chapters for this fic.Thank you for your support!^^heart (Gifs are not mine.)belongs to tumblr owners.