6

Baby Sister

"Things are getting worst."myungsoo muttered looking at the floor,sounded like he had given up.

sungjong approach him and sit next to him, slanging his arm and pat on myungsoo's shoulder. "hyung cheer up! i bet she doesn't want anybody,especially her beloved brother give up on her. infinite too, have yet to give up on her, so be strong for now and be there for her like always you did hyung. anyways she has nobody to depend on except you L hyung."

"sungjong is right L, infinte hasn't give up on her, you too, must not give up on her. Don't stop fighting."sunggyu pat him on his other shoulder, with determine and courage.

"fighting myungsoo!" the rest of s cooed encouragingly.

Myungsoo look at all of them and smile weakly, "thank you hyungs and my maknae.i owe you guys so much "He rufle sungjong hair.

Hoya fist bump with myungsoo.

"are you guys sleeping here?"myungsoo asked looking at the leader.

" i guess. i'm too lazy to drive home."

"arasso new clothes are already in your own room, therefore you guys should bath and get change since you smell like stinky socks."myungsoo pull one by one from the sofa and push them to their own room.

 

"are guys ready?" boram asked her members before speeding off with her favourite bike.

"always ready." 3 of them chorused. The 4 of them take off with their own bike. Boram is way at the front, speeding like hoya did while followed by the 3 members,behind her.Each of them have their bike kept at their hideout, so without a permission from their family, they ride them.

They wore with simple tshirt,hoodie jacket and jeans, also with mask covering their mouth and nose.

As the boy group gang, Teen top,awaits for their arrival.

As soon as boram and her members came, Teen top looks change in disappointment,"eyy bwoyah,boss make us fight with girls."

Cap, teen top's leader look at them boredly,"yah, St.girls, we'll walk away and tell our boss that you've beaten by us badly arasso."

"really?i would loveeee to introduce myself first tho."boram's had a smirk behind her mask.  

"arasso, introduce yourself then we'll walk off." niel said.

"annyeong teen top, i'm hyemi.St.girls's leader."boram said with a little wave.

ani, i'm boram. i'm hot tempered with sharp mouth, beware boys.

"annyeong.i'm Sarang."

I'm sulli, teen top ah,nice meeting you hotties. The hidden one.

"nice to meet you teentop, i'm orchid."

Annyeong we meet again teentop, im in your class teentop ah and i'm Park hyejong.I'm fast.

"annyeonghaseyo, i'm their maknae, Kim taehee."she bow diligently.

oppa! annyeong i'm your favourite dongsaeng ah kim sohee not kim taehee, mianhae for neglecting and lied to you about this. The quiet one but good in my tacnics.

"oh nice to meet all of you.i think you guys know about us already right, we're teentop. so we're going to walk away and leave you guys arasso. "cap said.

"i see that you guys are cowards huh. "boram tease.

ljoe snickered."correction, gentlemen."

"it's okay, you don't have to admit that you guys are cowards since you guys are BOYS,i shall respect your pride."she provoked.

"yah."ricky snapped.

" aniyo, it's okay you don't have to say anything we could understand. let's go st.girls."She walk off slowly.

"HYEMI." one of them called.

i knew it they'd call. let's continue where we were huh teen bull top. Boram smirk.

"Don't regret this hyemi." changjo bolted towards boram while the others lingers around. "aniya, i know i won't."

Before changjo could punch her at her stomach,boram with  a swift and quick pace eventually punch him first and he fell on his .

He regain with a strong posture and punch her but again, she's quick to dodge it.Boram punch him in the face making his lip bleed. " i see we underestimate, you girls."changjo spat his blood on the floor.

"honey, not all girls are weak like what you think. espicially the one had suffered for almost of her 7 years to fight."boram easily threw punches at him.            

"do you think i could make it today and live?" changjo asked trying his best to dodge every boram's punches and steps.

Boram let out a small chuckle," nobody live after i fight with them, pretty boy."

"but, i shall give you a rest since you guys gentlemen enough to not fight with us from the start."she immediately stop and walk away from changjo to sit on her bike.Behind her mask,there's a little smirk at the corner of her lip, changjo is the easiest for her to bring him down.Honestly,she's just playing around with them and the thot to make them die had never cross her mind.

Teentop look at each other taken aback. They just sent out the best fighter and they lose?Ljoe step forward for their own pride.

"sarang, let's do this." ljoe said in calm yet very confident.

"ani. she can't fight. taehee will do with you."boram cut off.

" annyeong ljoesshi."she smiled cutely. She is the face of the group, innocent and flawless.

sulli approach boram,leaning at her bike." no one should know you,stay hidden.plus i don't want you to get hurt."boram spoke knowing what sulli going to ask.

"they have no idea of we are huh."sulli scoffed.Behind boram she smile evilly,"rookies, what do you expect." Teentop had no idea why they're fighting against St girls but St girls knew why.It was easy,their boss found out, the Legend of St girls found out they are back therefore he try to destroy them so teentop could take the title for the boss' clan.

"but is sohee going to be okay?she's fighting with her own brother don't you think it's too much?"

"too much question SARANG AH, Just enjoy the show will you.see, she's better than her brother."

ljoe had his fist caught by sohee before he could launch a punch on her. Sohee grab his fist and put his arm on his back,then she hook her leg in between ljoe making him lose his balance and fall on the ground. Ljoe fall hard on the ground that his chin and cheek contact  first and bleed.

"Last move taehee ah. i've to go right now, my hyung going to get worried of me."boram shouted.

sohee step on his back body, then she look down,at his eye level. "oppa, you're so weak. i win. saranghae handsome Lj oppa."she plant a kiss on ljoe cheek with her mask still on.

All of them run to their bike and take off.

Then they parked their bike at their's boss apartment when they reach.

"we got our job done."boram spoke.

"well done girls. here's your pay." the boss hand over a package that contained money.

---

"bwoyah. is she my fan or something?"ljoe mumbled.

"i bet she is hyung since she kissed you."ricky chimed.

"but..."ljoe words trailed and halted half way distracted with too many things going thru his mind.

"YAH!it's not kim taehee. It's kim sohee.My dongsaeng!" ljoe shouted finally figured it out.

"bwoh?!kim sohee as in YOUR kim sohee?"chunji eyes widen.

"yes, how could not notice that."ljoe said.

"hyung, sorry to break it out but sohee is much better than you."ricky told honestly. Niel chuckled and high fived ricky

"i know." Ljoe mumbled quietly.

-

"my boys will send you girls home arasso. annyeong girls. " the boss waved.

"kamsahamida."they bow.

boram turn to look at all her members,"after 5 LONG years,good job,again girls. you made me proud as always.hyejong, make sure stay nerd,study smart and get good grades like always you had so you won't get caught.if there's anyone bullying you for being a nerd, i'll make it up to you.  sohee, i think your brother had  found out who you are cos' you kissed him and he'll probably be suspicious of it but if your brother is still clueless about you,he must be stupid or something.sulli, stay weird like you always-"

"am not weird!"sulli defended defensively.

boram raise her brows."you are. anyways, stay the way you are, never fight back, i'll back you up.get it girls?"

They nod.

"good.now most importantly, eventhough we're in the same school different classes, act like we don't know each other, don't smile nor eye signalling.if there's ain't anything else you can go."boram shoo-ed them.

"boram..can i sleep at your house?"sulli grin. boram look at her with slit eyes. "pretty pleaseeee."sulli shook her arm.

"arasso arasso."boram pry off sulli's hands on her,then walk off, with the happy-sulli followed behind her.