12

Baby Sister

The boys carry b.a.p to an empty room and the girls tie them up but even without tying them up,they're vulnerable to fight.

Yongguk growl in pain as he stir from his conciousness. He look around at the sorroundings and then his eyes landed on his boys.

He clench his teeth,"it was Sistar who paid us to do this."Yongguk couldn't bare if another s died.

"i knew it. and they want you to kill us?"boram asked while playing yongguk's knife.

"yes"yongguk replied.

Boram cut her palm. All of the infinite immediately panicked especially myungsoo but stop by sulli.

"you know this pretty knife is sharp.i like it"Boram smirk at yongguk.

"take it i don't want it too. it's belong to sistar."yongguk weakly respond.

"ah chincha? then i pass this to the professional one. Sarang."Boram gave the knife to sulli.  Boram walk towards a white wall and use her blood to write,'OVER MY DEAD BODY SISTAR. -Your beloved boram.'

"orchid? you know what to do right?"boram said suspiciously at hyejong.

yongguk look at boram,"one more thing, she knows everything about you boram."

boram ah i miss you. please come back. i forgive everything you did to my members just please come back to me.

"and what's that?" she raised a brow.

Yongguk hesistate.

"you're not myungsoo sister. you are adopted from the child welfare."

Myungsoo startled at the news. Boram look at myungsoo pissed,"is that true kim myungsoo?so who's omma you were talking about?"

oh god.. she just called my full name.

Myungsoo avoid her eye contact.  "I ASK AGAIN, IS THAT TRUE KIM MYUNGSOO?!"She blustered and push myungsoo,

"yes. you were adopted."myungsoo muttered. "THATS BECAUSE I ASKED OMMA AND APPA TO!"he fired.

". Let them go sarang and ask one of the hyung to send them home, and to you B.a.p if you ever tell anything just anything to sistar, you know what you get. "She said rushly and got out of the house slamming the door close.

 

 


A/N : hehehh im here againnnnn. How was my first attempt of making my own poster? Feels like something in there but... ive no idea hahahha still learning how to make it tho. Oh and enjoy reading!love ya my subbys