The start.

Baby Sister

"Boram ah, wake up! you have school pretty head." he shook her body.

"hm." is the only thing she responded but never get up.He pull away her blanket and pull her body up.

"Morning yeapo!"myungsoo greeted cheerfully with his famous alluring wide smile and he planted a kiss on her cheek.

"YAH!" she snapped,finally the girl is fully awake as rub her cheek vigoriously as if she was disgusted with it.

"i'm awake now, so get out. " rubbing her eyes.Myungsoo rolled his eyes at her sister's never ending abrasive manner and make his way out to make breakfast for her beloved sister.

Myungsoo is over protective of her as he pour her with full of love and affections. He would often compliment her, listen to her and be there for her but on the hand, boram is different, she's full of hatred and doesn't care about anything towards her brother. She's a one tough girl that everyone couldn't handle of beside myungsoo.

After few minutes of cleaning herself,she got dressed-simple.boram go down to the kitchen to get herself juice. "i made breakfast for you."He said.Indeed, a good brother, myungsoo is. Eventho they have maids around-  not only one but two,he never fails to make for her breakfast.

"hm." she replied boredly and sat to have her breakfast.

"sunggyu hyung will come fetch us so we have to wait."as he settle down beside her to have his breakfast too.

"hm."

Then suddenly,she turn to look at him."hyung-"

"oppa."he corrected her with a smile that a small dimple appeared.

"hyung for me. anyways,i want to get my own car."

"no, it's dangerous for you."

She stop eating and face him emotionlessly," i'm 19 not 12 for god sake.it's either you get me a car or i'll change my mind to get a bike then."

"Boram! i say no means no,don't you remember what omma say?She doesn't want to see you in hospital because of car accident right, it hurt her!"

"BUT omma is not here anymore!and omma already hurt me so what the hell.this is my life! i have my own choice to choose what i want not for you to choose for me!!" she rolled her eyes and pick her bag leaving her brother.

Myungsoo rufle his hair in frustration and let out a deep sigh. He grab his bag and run towards her,"yah we're not done with our conversation yet!"

Their parents- more like boram's parents, were involved in car accident when boram was only 10 so she had to accustomed to living alone in the orphange until myungsoo's family came in to take her to her new home.

Right on time, sunggyu came with the rest of the members. "annyeong boram."the boys chorused.

"they must be fighting,"hoya whispered to dongwoo looking at boram's annoyed face and myungsoo's stressed face. 

"hm." with that she walk in the van squeezing in between myungsoo and woohyun. Sunggyu frown,"are you guys fighting again?"He asked but no replied from them.

"yah.. can you guys just-"

"hyung, just shudup and drive. we're going to be late if you're going to tell us your grandfather story now ."boram told the older one in annoyance.

"it'll take hours for him to finish talking." she mumbled alone looking out the window.

"boram ah... that was your first longest conversation with me ever since i've known you for years." sunggyu look at her at the side mirror, amazed instead of being mad with her.