27

Baby Sister

Boram toss herself around to the other side of the bed and pull her favourite fluffy blanket as she hid herself in it.

"Goodmorning borammm~" He chuckled and smiled which his gum fully showed- his charming point.

He quickly shut his ear and boram who had hid herself immediatly stood up and with wide-eyed she look at him, "YA! why are you here?!how did you come here? Who let you come in?WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?HALMONI!!!!!!!!!!!" She shrieked and cover her body with the blanket panickly.

Boram whom still in shock,take a step back.Halmoni rushingly come in her room and panickly ask ,"wae wae?what happen honey?"

Boram point at the guy,"THIS GUY! why is he in my room halmoni!!" She whined lunaticly.Halmoni burst out laughing to which boram narrowed her eyes at her halmoni.

"this guy?Yongguk?he's handsome aren't he. To wake you up, isn't he nice aigoo."Her halmoni pinched yongguk cheek and she leave.Boram make a face and grumble at herself alone, " yeah, not until she finds out that he is a gangster.Gangster that ain't strong at all. pfft. But don't he know what respect is? doesn't he know how to knock first."

"yah, what are you talking to yourself about?" He came nearer and seat on her bed without being shame at all. "aniya, just planning how to kill a person in my room right now."she smiled sarcasticly before she grab her towel. "Don't touch anything or i might really kill you ARASSEO?!"

"YES SIR!" With loud deep voice he shouted and playfully saluted boram before he burst into laughter. "kyeopta."he chuckled.

--

"annyeong woohyun and sungjong!" hyorin greeted cheerfully, bringing plenty of food for them. "I'm not going to eat. " woohyun hissed.

"ME TOO!" sungjong rolled his eyes at her.

"ya. just eat or i 'll get kill just because of you too didn't eat. pfft pathetic much." hyorin grumbled, knowing she can't die to early before she's satisfied bullying boram.Woohyun smirk,"not problem tho. the world will be much more peaceful without you."

Hyorin rolled her eyes and stood up, "let them go but don't let them escape.understand" she instructed the guards before leaving.

After hyorin left, both of them got free from the tight rope that has been hurting their wrist. Sungjong look at woohyun who's really ignoring the food,"woohyun hyung, you really not going to eat?"he asked. "ani! i'm hungry! Very hungry." Woohyun grinned like a pabo. "me too hyung." sungjong made an upset face while rubbing on his empty stomach. "aigooo,our maknae is hungry huh."woohyun sungjong head.

The guards shakes his head looking at the silly guys,"dramatic pretty boys."

"Zico ah!P.O ah!"woohyun called the guards, he continued,"Don't you want to eat too?Aren't you hungry?"

"No."

"eyyy, don't worry we won't run. just want to share. Share is caring right?" woohyun cheekily smile like he usually has. "have some hyungnim.Promise we won't run." sungjong said as he invite them too. "promise?"P.O asked.

"Promise." woohyun and sungjong said in unison. Zico and P.O then join them to eat.

--

"Why are you here exactly?" Boram asked while drying her wet hair with the towel. "like your halmoni said,i 'm here to wake you up." He shrugged. Ofcourse it's not convincing or a good answer to boram at all but she let him off the hook, since she's too lazy to argue anymore.

"out. "she said short as he followed him from behind.

"Goodmorning, halmoni and hanaboji." yongguk greeted as well as boram. Both of them take their seat side by side and wait for their breakfast. "After eating,go change to your training shirt and meet me at gym with yongguk."He instrusted as he take his seat infront of them. Boram can't believe what she just heard and her frustration now seriously over flowing."first went in my bedroom without my permission and now work out ?got to be kidding me. "She grumbled to herself again.

"I'm charming that's why." Yongguk wiggled his eyebrow. Boram make a face and rolled her eyes, "my dog is more charming than him tho."

"sorry,what is it again?" yongguk got closer to boram and with a rough push he flew lightly to the side.

"annyeonghaseyo!"someone greeted from outside. Yongguk tilted his head cutely, looking at the door, knowing who is it. "i'll open it." boram said as she stood up.

"what are you doing here, myungsoo." she said with her usual poker face.

"i brought -"

"chakkam.how did you know i live here?"She asked anxiouly.

"gd told me. "

"annyeong!" gdragon greeted cheerfully from his hiding place.

"ya. now you work for him?!"

"for this one,yes. i can't say no to $900 right just to find you. it's an easy job."gdragon explained without feeling scared or anything near that, with boram stared at him as if she's going to laser-kill him with her eyes.

"anyways. we're here to give a present from all of us, Infinite, bigbang, st.girls and TVXQ hyungs. "myungsoo said getting excited to see her her reaction.Well,with a hope that she likes it tho. Hope...is there hope?

"what is it?"

"TA-DA!" gdragon shouted showing the bike behind him."what's that?" She asked without being surprise or anything similar that shown,eventho she could clearly see what is it."A bike."gdragon said in his 'duh' tone.

With her straight face she asked, " i'm not taking it tho. "

"wae?"gd asked.

"look, i'm sorry that your bike got destroyed, i didn't know it was precious.Only if i had given the permission to let you bou-"

"ya, enough, don't act like you care nor know anything about it.it disgust me. please. " She shot a verbal bullet thru myungsoo's heart and shut the door. Myungsoo is literally speechless.

"you know she didn't mean it right. "gdragon comforted him.

"let's just leave."Both of them leave the place with a heavy heart with the motor left at where it is.

Boram ignore the stares from her grandparents and yongguk as she walk past them. "boram ah, aren't you going to eat?" her halmoni asked. "it's fine, not hungry. i'll go gym later after yongguk finish his food."

"let her be. she wants to be alone." her hanaboji said calmly.

Like usual training is hard that's nothing to be surprise of but it's quite of quiet this time. Boram just accepted the punishment and do whatever her hanaboji ask to which is so unlike her. During break she only had a sip of water and it's worrying yongguk who has been watching her for the whole time.

After long hours of training, boram got herself a banana before she go to sleep.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: eeeeeeee this chapter is so boring.i'm sorry i'll work hard on the next chap to make it more fun. anddd just wanna say thank you to my readers and those who commented!! I FEEL THE LOVEEEE hahhaa! appreciated it so much. love you!:*