15

Baby Sister
After school, st.girls gather at their normal place knowing boram is sleeping there. The three of them burge in. "yah boram ah are you okay?"sulli asked sitting beside her.
 
"I'm fine.thank you for asking anyway." boram said boredly as she shoved herself a scoop of ben n jerry in . St girls sits next to her at the long sofa. "are you sure unnie?you're eating ice cream alone again you know." hyejong look at the 2 tub she had finished up on the table.
 
"what?i can't eat ice cream alone for alot of times?"boram rolled her eyes. "y-yes you can."hyejong stuttered.
 
"no one could understand me except ice cream."she mumbled and keep shoving herself a spoonful of ice cream several times. 
 
"unnie unnie enough of ice cream. talk it out."sohee snatch boram ice cream away from her, earning a glare from her."No i don't care about your glare you're not getting back your ice cream until you going to talk about it. "sulli chimed. 
 
Ice cream is like a healing medicine for boram when she's upset or disappointed with someone or something. She wouldn't want an ice cream on her normal days and she stopped eating ice cream once because sweet foods ain't her thing eversince she's growing older.
 
"i have nothing to talk about, so.. give me back my ice cream. "
 
"do you really don't care about myungsoo oppa?"sulli asked still not giving back her ice cream. 
"It's none of your business."she replied bluntly.
 
"it's mine, i'm your bestfriend, we are all your bestfriend eversince we're 8. i know you!"
 
"YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME! just shut up."Boram stomp off to her room. 
 
 
"BORAM! COME BACK HERE!!"sulli shouted but only a loud bang was heard- she slammed the door. 
 
Boram slam herself on the bed,"you know nothing about me, nothing!"she mufle thru the bedsheet with tears flowing down her cheeks.