17

Baby Sister

"HYEMI!!" All of them gasped.

In split seconds, sulli take out her knife that given by boram yesterday and swiftly throw where she aim at- his leg. AHHH!"He shrieked as he fall on the ground.The other block b member afraid to do any movement hence they look at the maknae with sympathy despite the fact he actually wanted to save his hyung. P.O gasp as much air  as he could while tightly grip on his leg to endure the throbbing slashed.

 

Boram snorted at p.o,"You're an idiot." Sulli squat in front of p.o and smirk, taking off her knife from his leg.

"dengdongdeng.10 points for sulli.and that hand would never change."max  smirked proudly at sulli. "THAT'S COOL!!"seungri cheered,clapping his hand like a kid had lollipop.

Boram continue what she wanted to do, she tap zico's cheek,"who asked you to do it?" she asked.

Zico avoid her eye contact.

She raise her brow,"not telling?"

"it's a question whether you want to be buried underneath or..."changmin told.zico stared ashen-faced at sulli.

"i-it's sistar." he stuttered.

Boram stands up and kick his shoulder,letting zico go. She walk towards the next target,the maknae-P.O and snatch the knife that he held earlier to kill her,"belongs to sistar?"she asked as she play with the knife on her palm once again. "nae."his deep husky voice wavered.

Boram slash the other palm," open your mouth."she instructed the maknae.

P.O hesitated as he overwhelmed.

"what the hell she's trying to do?!"deasung asked in panic.

Boram kick his shoulder,"open!" P.o slowly open his mouth so boram held her hand up high,right on top of his mouth. A fresh dark red liquid of blood from boram's palm slowly drip on his mouth. With his instinct,he spit it on the floor. "DON'T ING DARE TO MOVE MORON!" She blustered.

Bigbang look at her with wide mouth and wide eyes that they can't control from the start.

More blood drip on his mouth and he obediently stayed on his place and accepted it without spitting .When she's done, she put on a bandage on her hand to stop from bleeding. She look at p.o who is spitting it all out of her blood,"that's what you ing get when you try to kill me." she sneered.

"taehee get him water," she told and sohee do what she asked.

"here's a warning, don't ever mess with my family if you don't want to mess with me." she continued.

Sohee come in with a long glass of cold water and pass to p.o. He drink it and cleanse his mouth. boram throw a bandage at p.o,"go now." zico and taeil help p.o up and walk out from the house.

Boram close the door then look at sulli, "nice shot, as always"she said emotionlessly to her. Boram walk off from the living room then soulessly walk up to her room and lock the door. All of them all curiously look at her but she ignored them."That's not good."hyejong muttered.

"oppa. mind checking up on her?" hyejong asked max. "arasso."

"i'll clean this up. you girls take a rest,i bet your wrist are hurting. and bigbang, treat yourself like home."changmin instructed,taking the 'dad's' role in the house."oh and ljoe let's catch up with each other later on." he said afterthought.

Max knock on boram's door but there's ain't a reply from her. "boram ah.it's max hyung here."

"hyung i'm tired, we'll talk tomorrow."

"oh comeon, i'm here for a week only boram ah, let's talk today. i have alot of things to do next day."

The door crack open. Boram sits at the corner of her bed and max plop next to her. He look around the room amazed,"such a nice and simple room you got here."he pat her head and she weakly smile.

Max look thru her,"what happen to you?what happen to your smile and laughter?"

"did the big fat ugly octopus came and steal it from you ?"he joked refering to a cartoon show,'Mermaid' that had stolen the mermaid's voice.

She laughed.

"nothing happen."she says.

"kim boram comeon. hyejong told me everything. i know you rarely smile and laugh,that's just you, i know,but it got worst didn't you?"he her head.

"people change. you knew that i'm adopted?" she  changed the subject and max nod."great i'm the only one didn't know."

"All that you considered as your family knew."he muttered. Even you,boram, you're just not recover yet.

"by the way,what happened awhile ago?"

"nothing."she said.

"sure is something."max smile. "i was thinking.."she trailed. Max look at her waiting for her to continue. "it's just, if sistar was after sohee's brother,then they'll surely go after all my brothers or changmin hyung and you,hyung.All my family is in danger because of me"

"so in other words, you're worried about your brothers?"max asked raising a brow. "no." boram push him."Sistar is starting to attack on Ljoe,and Ljoe is one of my family too since it's sohee's brother.Sistar is also unpredictable on what next they're going to do so i can't ensure all my family is safe on my hand and that's what i'm frustrated and annoyed of."

"she won't.Not myungsoo atleast, i know the leader of sistar,she loved your brother."

"so you're saying you don't mind dying on sistar's hands hyung?"

"no but if it's to protect you and my other dongsaeng i don't care but don't worry i'm not easy to die."Max grin playfully.

"anyways, to make you less worry of them, i'll assign all my boys to keep a lookout on your families arasso.

"thank you hyung. max hyung jjang."her lips curl up alittle. "i shall give you rest then. i bet that hurts alot.you should really stop slashing your palm, your another palm have yet to heal but you've made a new one, it's not good you know."

"arasso omma arasso.now go out, i want to sleep."she shoo-ed him.

The moment max get out of her room, the girls and boys bombarded him alot question.'she's okay?'

'what happen?'

'what did she say?'

'did she shouted at you?'

'is her palm going to be okay?'

'is she angry?'

"yo!one by one people one by one!" max rolled his eyes. "1st, she's fine. more than perfect.2nd she's just worried for her families' safety becaus-"

"WORRIED?!"The girls shrieked in sync.

"she's a human too after all.she's afraid that sistar is going to attack all the ones she considered as family after attacking ljoe."max told with full expression.

"Her palm is going to  heal soon too don't worry about that. and what was the last q- oh ya... she's not angry, just thinking in the process."he continued,then he walk off to where changmin is.

"changmin hyung."max called.changmin stop mopping to look at the younger one."we need to call our men to look out for the infinite and the girls, also the Teentop,boram was worried about them."changmin nod in agreement.

Gdragon who heard it, look at his team members and chime,"can we do that instead?"

"wae?"changmin asked.

"geunyang....wanted to help boram. since she's being nice towards us instead of stabbing us with a knife,"seungri shuddered in frighten.

"you guys really want to help?" max raised a brow. All of them nod.