8

Baby Sister

The sun rises and shine right at the leader's,sunggyu flawless face. He groans and force himself to get up and check the clock be his side.2 minutes early.He sit on his bed lazily with both eyes closed and legs slightly open. Then the alarm went off.Sunggyu open his eyes and stretch his body and yawn. He get up to knock every members' door to wake them up.

Woohyun,Hoya and Myungsoo was up and dressed.

Dongwoo and sungjong just got up.

"sulli ah!" Sunggyu knocked on her door but there's no respond. he turn the doorknob and it opened.

"sulli?" Sunggyu called as he walk in her room. Before sunggyu could turn to face sulli. "AHHHHHHH!" sulli shrieked. She was in nothing but a towel covered. Sunggyu froze on his place and gasp."SUNGGYU OPPA!" sulli threw pillows at him. Sunggyu quickly run out of her room and lock the door beforehand.

Sunggyu heaves a heavy sigh of relief that he didn't see anything inappropriate."MIANHAE SULLI AH" he shouted outside her door.

"aish chincha oppa." sulli muttered.

---

"boram ah wake up." myungsoo pull off her blanket and pull her body up.

"hm" boram muttered.

"goodmorning pretty head." He kissed her cheek.Without saying anything nor complaining,she rubs her cheek.

"boram ah i'm sorry about yesterday." myungsoo continued.

Boram ignored him and reach for her phone. 1 text received from sohee.

boram unnie, sulli unnie. ljoe oppa figured out everything and we even fought yesterday. he asked me to stop fighting. and we're not in talking terms right now. i don't know what else to do unnie..

Boram sighed.

"boram are you listening?" myungsoo waved his hand in front of her.

"ah wae!arasso. hyung forgiven. happy? i want to bath so can you please. "Boram shoo-ed him.

---

Boram quickly bath and get dressed to meet sulli downstairs. Boram head straight to sulli and whisper," tell her will stop fighting for a moment arasso. Not text. meet them straight after school at the normal place."

"yah bumpkin why are you whispering?" sunggyu asked out of his curiousity. Boram has her poker face and said," halbae want to know too?"

She smirk and said right at sunggyu's ear,"you're too old to know teen stuff,HALBAE."All of them burst out laughing especially dongwoo, with his strange loud laughter but unique and woohyun has tears sting in his eyes as it was too funny to handle.

Sunggyu chuckled and knock her forehead with his knuckles softly,"aish this bumpkin. YAH!"

"ey bwoyah." She rub her forehead while walking to her place in between of myungsoo and sulli.

"monster ah,seems like you're in a good mood." sungyeol said with a wide smile. 'Monster' is a pet name for boram that she had given the permission for sungyeol to call her by that pet name when boram were in good terms with them in the past.

"kind of i guess." She shrugged. When boram is in a good mood, she would tease in her monotone voice eventho she doesn't smile or laugh with it but if she's not in a good mood, everything and everyone , would get ignored by her and she will talk back to them harshly. A little different?Let's just call her unique.

Myungsoo at the corner, smile and a little joy enlighten knowing his little girl is in good mood.

Suddenly, woohyun grin at her. "What?" she asked.

"can i have my popo(kiss)?its been long since you gave me a kiss."woohyun said excitedly tapping his cheek.

All of them chuckled and also curiously waiting for her answer.

"how about...over my dead body?"

"Is it a question or what."Sunggyu chimed.

"er yeaaa-NO. GO KNOCK YOURSELF DOWN HALBAE."Boram shook her head.

"i thot so too."Sunggyu said thinking as if he's going to knock himself down or not.

hoya chime,"Our haelbae is so gullible."

"ani. just slow in process"She continued.

Myungsoo silently pour the gravy and her favourite,chicken and vegetables on boram's plate. Infinite, boram and sulli then continue to eat while bickering with each other.

And they head out for school after they're done with breakfast.