Chapter 56

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day finally came. I slowly opened my eyes. I found out that I was in our bedroom. I looked aside. A smile appeared on my face. Mason was sleeping so soundly between me, and Luhan. A tiny, and innocent figure. He was hugging Luhan with his back facing me. Baby Mavin slept with eomma, and appa. They would spend their next few months here, or probably years since their parents flew to Japan for work. My hand couldn't help, but to sneak its way towards Mason's hair. I caressed it. *Poor Mason. He is still so young, and his parents have often left him for work. He will surely miss his parents.* My mind flew to my parents, my own, biological parents, and halabeoji. *are you guys doing fine?* a tear started to roll down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away. I looked at the clock. It was six. We would start our school today. *sighed* this was what I was afraid of, and what I wanted to avoid the most. Going back to school. 

 

I went to prepare myself. I was combing my hair in front of the mirror, when I finally felt someone hands sneaked its way towards my waist before it turned into a soft hug. It was definitely Luhan. I smiled. I leaned my back on his chest. *good morning.* He murmured lightly as he brought himself closer to the crook of my neck. He kissed it softly. I shivered a bit. "Good morning." I replied. He caressed some parts of my body, and it finally landed on my belly. He could feel the bulge. I knew that. "It's getting bigger, isn't it?" I smiled. "Our baby keeps growing inside." I said in a teasing way. "Ofcourse..it has to be." *sighed* 

 

Our moment was great. So sweet. But it didn't last long. Someone's appeareance ruined our moment. I spontaneously shoved Luhan's hands away of me. It was Mason, who was still in his pyjamas. He sleepily rubbed his eyes. "Mason, you're awake?" He came towards both of us. "Appa..good mor..ning." He greeted cutely. "And what about her?" Luhan was actually talking about me. Mason landed his vision on me for a while, before he looked away. I smiled bitterly. Luhan carried Mason, and sat him down on the bed. "Listen..appa needs to prepare for school. You go find halabeoji, noona, or auntie Park, okay?" Mason nodded his head obediently. He directly headed outside. "Actually he's really a good kid. He listens to you very well." I murmured sadly. Luhan pulled me into a hug. "Yeah, he is. Just wait..it's just the matter of time. He will adapt." Luhan told me. I hugged him back, enjoying his scent.

 

-----

 

Unlike the usual, Luhan didn't drop me down at a place near to the school. Even though I refused it, he was too stubborn. He insisted. So here we were. He parked his car at the school's lobby. I was about to go out when he pulled me, and stole a kiss from me. He then smiled happily like a kid who got candies, or toys. I chuckled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter