Chapter 47

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The sun was shining so brightly. I didn't know till when I would survive. I, myself..was not sure if I could survive this. *aegi ah, just hold it a little bit longer..* I tought as I weakly rubbed my belly. 

 

Luhan turned his head around. His eyes widened. He spontaneously looked around. He started to get panic. Minyoung, who was on his back could sense the tension. "Oppa, wae?" She asked. He used his eyes to scan the area around. "Where is Hana?" He asked them. Tao immediately reacted. "Ohh..she didn't feel really good, so she asked me whether she could go back first or not, and I said yes." Tao simply told him. He was surprised. "You said yes?" His voice went higher. "Ne.." tao innocently answered. Without his awareness, he put Minyoung down. "Ahh.." she yelped in pain. "I'll see you around." With that, Luhan turned, and walked away, leaving Minyoung, who was now sitting on the ground, with the boys. "Wae? He's strange." Tao commented. Everyone was quite confused with Luhan's weird, and sudden action. But there was one person who was very aware of all of this. It was Minyoung. She slowly cried inside her mind.

 

Everything was spinning right now. I took a hold of the tree to support my balance. I looked up at the sky. My vision had gotten blurry minutes ago. "Ahh.." the sudden pain on my stomach hurted me. I difficultly sat on the ground, with my hand clutching onto my shirt, and my back leaning on the tree. I bit my bottom lips to prevent me from yelping.

 

 "Hana ah.." I suddenly heard someone shouted through the distance. I wanted to reply, but I could not. I knew that person. I recognised his voice so well. He was Luhan. "Lu..han.." I weakly called him, but ofcourse..it was useless. He wouldn't hear it because of my soft, and low voice. "Hana.." the sudden appearance of someone surprised me. He rushed to me. "Hana.." he called me again. He bent down so that we were on the same height. A smile appeared on my pale face. He wiped my sweat away. "You're going to be okay. Trust me." He brought his hands closer to my legs. He carried me bridal style. I slowly closed my eyes, feeling his warm embrace. *I could finally take my rest..Gumawo Luhan ah.*

 

------

 

I opened my eyes. I noticed that I was now at the villa, by the sight of my luggage on the floor. I wanted to get up, but the pain caused me to fall back to the bed. "Rghh.." I groaned in pain. Someone suddenly entered the room with a tray of food. I looked up. It was Suho oppa. He walked closer to me, and put the tray in front of me. He didn't speak any word to me. With that, I knew that he was angry at me. "O..oppa.." I called him before he could walk away. "I..I am sorry." I apologized. "For what? You didn't do anything wrong." He simply replied. "Oppa.." I looked down on the floor. He took a deep breath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter