Chapter 53

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Eo..eommonim.." I stuttered. She turned her head to look at his son before she looked at me. "Eo..eomma. You're here?" Oppa nervously asked. "Are you guys still dating? For how many times more do I need to tell you? I OPPOSED your relationship before, and now, I still do. Didn't I make it clear enough?" Her voice went higher. I admitted, I felt hurt. Was I that bad? "Eomma, wae?" "What do you mean by 'wae'? She isn't in the same level as us. What will other people think of us?" She smirked evilly. I looked down at the ground. I didn't know how I was supposed to react. Eommonim's eyes finally landed on the door's label behind me. 

 

Woman's pregnancy care

Dr.Song 

 

Her eyes widened. "Bwo?" She shouted. "Did you?" She looked at her son with shock, and anger written all over her face. "Ommo..Oh My God!" She suddenly lost her balance. She was about to fall, but oppa caught her on time. I looked up. "It's not oppa's eommonim." I gathered every courage left in me to speak those words out. I looked straight at her eyes. "Bwo?" She suddenly laughed. "Yah! How did your halabeoji teach you? Is this what he taught you? To sleep with a random guy, and have his baby? Chh.." she smirked. I was surprised. Anger started to boil inside of me. No one! No one could talk about halabeoji that way. No one! "Eommoni.." I called out as polite as I could, holding back my urge to shout at her right there. "Eomma.." Suho oppa started to stop her. She shoved his hand away. "Wae? Do you want to tell me how right I am?" 

 

"Oo.. you're right. Our family.. is probably not as rich as yours in materials. We have a small house, we have nothing luxurious to show off. But..let me tell you something. I'm sorry to tell you this, but,.." I took a deep breath, before I continued "We have a family." Her eyes widened. "Bwo? Cchh.." Before I could react, she immediately slapped me hard on my cheek. Everyone was surprised. Oppa, me, the people around us. Everyone's attention was suddenly fixed on us. I held my now getting red cheek. "Watch your words. You have no idea about what I can do to your family. Cchh..disgusting poor girl." She put more pressure on her last words. She put her sunglasses back on. "Kaja Joonmyeon ah, let's leave." She simply turned around, and walked away.

 

Oppa looked at me with a sorry expression on his face. I faked a smile, as I held back my tears which was about to fall. "Aniyo..gwenchannayo. ppali..eommonim's waiting for you." I assured him. "How about you? I need to take you home." "I can take a taxi. Don't worry." "I'm sorry for her behaviour. I'll try to talk to her." I nodded my head. He then ran to where eommonim was. He followed her behind.

 

-----

 

*sighed* I waited for the traffic to show a 'person' sign so that I could cross the road. It was almost 5pm now. Roads were getting crowded. It was because it's mostly time for the workers to get home. I looked in front with a straight expr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter