Chapter 30

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Open your book on page fifty four.." Mr.Kwon commanded. We all did what we were told. I looked at the empty seat beside me. Today was the third day of Minyoung's absence. I wondered where she was, and how she's doing. I could not help, but to feel a little bit concerned about her. The bell suddenly rang, which meant class was over. Life had been good. No one noticed our marriage yet, and it was such a relief. As the usual, I would walk to the bus stop, and waited for Luhan to pick me up. When I was about to reach the school gate, I noticed a familiar black car. A boy in his mid twenty was standing, and leaning himself on it, as he took a look at his watch. *what is he doing here?* I thought on my own.

 

I walked closer to him. He seemed to not notice me. I waved my hand infront of him, but still.. no response. "Jonghyun ssi.." I tapped his shoulder. He looked surprised. "Ne..annyeonghaseyo.." he bowed a bit. I nodded my head. "What are you doing here?" He raised his eyebrow, as he opened the door for me. "To pick you up." He simply said. I was confused. "I was commanded..Luhan seemed to be in hurry, so he called me." He added. I entered the car, and he closed the foor for me. I was still thinking. I was curious. *did something happen?* I brought my phone out, and contacted him. 

 

--- Xi Luhan ---

 

I was on my way to the hospital. I knew that I was supposed to pick Hana up, but suddenly I got a message from Mrs.Shin that Minyoung was involved in a car accident. It had been two days, and she had not been conscious. I was so surprised, and worried. I could not think of anything else anymore. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I brought it out, and looked at the screen. It was Hana. Without thinking further, I rejected the call. I stepped on the accelerator, and drove in a high speed.

 

--- Kim Hana ---

 

I brought my phone down. What happened? Luhan rejected my call. I tried to call him again. I turned silent. It was out of the network. Did he turn his phone off? But why? "Excuse me, but do you know what happened? I mean, why is Luhan in a rush?" I asked Jonghyun, who was driving on the front seat. "I'm sorry, but I don't know." He simply replied. *sighed* we finally arrived home. I got out of the car, and entered the house. The ringing phone shocked him off. "Ne.." Jonghyun answered the call. "How is she?" The person on the other side of the phone asked. "She's not good, I guess.. her husband left her." Jonghyun said. That person sighed deeply. "Please.. keep an eye on her. She has suffered a lot. I won't let that bastard husband of hers hurts her anymore. She deserves better." Jonghyun chuckled. "Woahh, chill dude.. she's still fine..trust me." He tried to calm that person down. "Ne..ne..arasso." Jonghyun uttered, before he hung up." 

 

--- Xi Luhan ---

 

I parked my car, at the lobby, and I immediately went to where she was. The lift opened, and I got out of it. I saw Mr. and Mrs. Shin outside the room. "How is she?" Luhan asked worriedly. "She has not been conscious yet. The doctor is checking on her right now." Mr.Shin strictly answered. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter