Chapter 09

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I was getting ready for school. *ugghh* I hated this. Going back to school was the same as having a trip to hell. I had to face those students. I wished I didn't have to, but that's impossible. 

 

Eomma forced us to go together. Luhan tried to refuse, but he couldn't. You knew, her mom had a quite bad temper. We just had to listen to her. Done with eating, we drove off. Luhan stopped his car not too far from the school gate. But it's not that near either. "Why are you stopping? We haven't arrived." I said. "Get out of the car." He simply commanded. "What?" I was surprised. "Yeah, come on.. you want people to see us together? They will suspect us. You want them to know the truth?" "Why not?" I innocently answered. "Just get down before they see us. Ppali wa.." he said. I did what I was told. He then drove towards the school, while I walked. *he must be afraid that I ruin his image* *sighed* 

 

I finally arrived. I immediately went to the class. It turned out that the teacher had already been there. Crap! I was late. I bowed to apologize, and I went to my seat, the usual one, the one on the front row. The rest looked at me with a disgusted face. I just sighed. The lesson started. 

 

"Hyung, I saw you coming with a girl this morning. He was on your car." Chen, one of his best friends whispered during the lesson. He was startled for a while. "A..ani. he was just a random girl I found on the road. She forced me to drive her here. She's such a crazy maniac." Luhan whispered back. "But that's not really your style hyung. You never help people. She is the first." Tao, the other best friend joined the conversation. "Jjinja? Am I?" He acted innocent. The boys just laughed at him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter