Chapter 18

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I looked at my reflection through the mirror. *sighed* I pulled the tissue out, wiped my hands, and threw it to the dustbin. When I was about to go out, I bumped into someone else. "Ouchh.." she shouted. I was surprised. She was one of our school queenkas, Nam Jihyun. She looked just as surprised as I was. Plak!! All of a sudden she slapped me. I touched my red cheek as I looked at her. "What? Unhappy?" She asked me. I decided not to mind her, and just left, but before I could, she held my wrist. "You're pathetic." She whispered before she walked away. 

 

*sighed* I suddenly remembered. Wait! She was here. Luhan was also here. How if shs saw us together? I started to get panic. I brought my phone out. Wait! We couldn't use it. I scolded myself. I went out, and made sure that Jihyun was nowhere to be found. When it's okay, I walked slowly to my seat. Oh crap! You knew what I saw? I saw her, Nam Jihyun, sitting not too far from us. Why did I just realize it now? I quickly woke Luhan up. "What's wrong?" He asked me. He stopped asking when he saw my red cheek. It was still visible. "What's wrong your cheek?" He asked, pointing at his cheek. I didn't answer him. "She's here." I whispered. "Nugu?" He asked confusedly. I brought my finger up, and pointed at the front row. I could tell that he was surprised by looking at his eyes. It suddenly turned bigger. "What the hell is she doing here?" I shook my head as the sign that I didn't know. "We met..at the restroom." I finally announced. He took a deep breath. "Okay, now..don't go anywhere anymore. You get it? Pretend like nothing happened, and if she see us, we have to act like the usual, as we just meet each other." I nodded my head like a little kid. 

 

----- 

 

We finally arrived. We brought our luggages. We were now waiting for Mr.Go to pick us up. A car suddenly stopped in front of us. A man in his mid fort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter