Chapter 25

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next morning finally came. I woke up with a blanket covering my body.., and his. When I remembered about what we had done, I blushed madly. I could not believe it. We did that. I turned my head, and I saw him sleeping soundly. "Last night was amazing." I whispered on my own as a smile appeared on my face. I looked at the watch. *oh my God* it was eight now. I decided to wake Luhan up even though I knew how heavy sleeper he was. 

 

"Luhan ah.." I called out. As predicted, he didn't even move a bit. "Luhan ah.." this time, I shook his bare shoulder. He stirred, and he slowly opened his eyes. "Wake up, it's late." I told him. He just smiled. "5 minutes more.." he murmured before he pulled me closer to him by my waist. He put his hands on my back. "Let's stay like this for a while." He said with his eyes closed. I looked at him. "Just five minutes, okay.." he didn't answer me. 

 

5 minutes passed by so fast. Again, I decided to wake him up. "Luhan ah, 5 minutes have passed." He groaned. "Come on.." I forced him. It finally worked. He was now sitting on the bed, with two sleepy eyes of his. I brought my bathrobe up, which was thrown to the floor last night, and put it back on. Luhan was looking at my every movement. "Where are you going?" He suddenly asked me. "Bathroom.. I need to freshen myself." I simply answered. "Together?" He asked me as he smirked. I rolled my eyes on him. "Not a chance in hell." I threw a pillow at him before I entered the bathroom. He caught it right away. A smile appeared on his face. He loved teasing me. 

 

He went to the table to grab his phone. Then, he took a seat back on the bed. He unlocked the phone. He smiled again. There it was. Luhan used the photo which we took together as his wallpaper. That happiness didn't last long because suddenly it rang, as the sign that someone's calling. He was quite surprised. It was the one whom he didn't want to meet or talk to at that moment. He didn't know how to face her, how to tell her. *sighed* it was Minyoung.

 

-----

 

"Ne.." Minyoung heard him said through the other side of the phone. She tried to act calm. Yeah!! For these past few days, she had put her life as in hell. She loved him, and she felt so hurt when she knew the truth, and that it was her own friend..didn't even help at al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter