Chapter 40

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

--- Xi Luhan ---

 

I closed the door behind me. I was pissed off. He wanted me to leave Hana, and let them be together? Hell No! I wouldn't let that happen. My heart skipped a bit when I saw my sleeping Hana. She looked like a baby. I walked closer to her. I couldn't help, but to move her bangs aside with my hand. She stirred in her sleep. I chuckled. My eyes landed on her belly. Was there really my baby inside? My and Hana's baby? I hesitantly brought my hand to her belly. I rubbed it. "Mianhae aegi aa.. Appa often hurts you, and eomma..ehm..but you have to know..appa loves you, so much..you have to take good care of eomma, arraso? When the time is right, appa will definitely go back to you, and eomma." I smiled bitterly. I felt better. It was so good. The feeling of having my own child whom I could talk to was incredible. 

 

--- Kim Hana ---

 

I could feel that someone's entering the room. I immediately closed my eyes, pretended to sleep. That person came closer to me, and not too long later, I felt someone's hand on my belly. I recognised it. It was Luhan's. I heard what he told me. I remembered about the incident before. I was angry, disappointed..My mind, and my heart was in a mess. I didn't know what I should do. Right now, I was holding back my urge to shove his hand away from me. His phone suddenly rang, and with that, he went outside. I slowly opened my eyes. Without my knowing, a tear rolled down my cheek. 

 

Luhan leaned his back on the wall. He took a deep breath, before he answered the call. "Ohh..Minyoung ah.." Luhan faked a smile. "Oppa.." Minyoung beamed through the other side of the phone. "Remember our trip? It's not a long time before the due date." she added. *trip? Oh My God!* Luhan scolded himself. "You don't forget it oppa, do you?" She asked. "A..ani..how can I?" "Great..oppa..you will come, and pick me up, won't you?" "Yeah.." Luhan answered her. Minyoung smiled in satisfaction. 

 

Luhan entered the room, and he saw me sitting on the bed. He suddenly turned nervous. "I.." Before he could talk further, I tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter