Chapter 50

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

--- Kim Joonmyeon aka Suho ---

 

I had been there this whole time, looking at her. I noticed her eyes landing on Luhan, and Minyoung. That bastard! I would kill him. He knew very well that Hana was here, but yet..he just did that. I could feel the night getting darker, and the wind started to get stronger. I got inside the villa to get a jacket for Hana. She was pregnant, and besides, she wasn't in a good condition to deal with this. She was weak enough that I assumed that she could be hurt at anytime. 

 

I went to her. I circled the jacket around her body. She looked surprised with my presence. I chuckled inside my mind. "Breaking heart?" I . She just answered my question with a smile. Then, she suddenly asked me something which was quite serious for her. It's whether she was doing the right thing or not. God! My heart broke. She was sad, and I couldn't do anything to get it away. She was kind-hearted, so kind hearted indeed. She loved him, but she felt sorry towards Minyoung. I could understand that. She told me everything she was feeling right now, sad, happy, confused, everything... I felt so happy. She considered me as someone who could be trusted, someone that she could lean on..but there was part of the selfish me who wanted more than this. Right now, I was just an oppa for her, nothing more..I, myself was very aware of that situation. "She looks so happy, so fragile that..he won't be able to tell her the truth. Eottoke?" She murmured. I could see tears started to group on the edge of her eyes. My heart broke along with her. I felt so useless. I couldn't do anything but calmed her down, told her that everything's going to be fine when it's not. Maybe she's right. Minyoung was fragile. She didn't know a thing. But what about her? She was trapped. Hana wasn't the one who wanted the marriage at the first place. When she finally loved him, she was faced with the fact that there was a third person in the triangle. She didn't have a choice. 

 

I pulled her into a warm hug. She hugged me back tightly. She buried her face on my chest, and I could feel my shirt getting wetter because of her tears. *Poor Hana..* I looked up at the sky. *Halabeoji, mianhaeyo..I have disappoined you. I'm not able to protect her. Mianhaeyo.* Suddenly one of the stars shone more brightly, brighter than the rest..for a second. It made me felt that halabeoji could hear what I was thinking, and he was reacting to it before. *I swear..I will protect her more than anything in this world. Don't worry halabeoji.*

 

--- Kim Hana ---

 

"Meats are ready.." Tao shouted. I immediately broke the hug, and wiped my tears away. I then looked up. Suho oppa was looking at me. I chuckled bitterly. "Ah..why did I even cry?" I said as I wiped the tears left on me. Oppa brought his hands closer to my face. He wiped my tears away with his thumbs. It was actually awkward. "Hana ah..Suho oppa.." Minyoung's shout brought us back to reality. "Uh, ehm..let's go." I stuttered. "Y..yeah.." he replied.

 

"Emm..massiketa.." Chen cheerfully announced. "Is it?" The curious Minyoung took a small bite of the meat. "Yeah..oppa..try it. It's well cooked." She praised as she brought the meat which was bitten by herself before closer to Luhan. "Try it." She repeated. Luhan didn't even hesitate to open his mouth. *they shared the same meat.* I thought on my own. "Here.." Oppa put a piece of meat on my plate. I looked at him for a while. "Thanks." I murmured. Without my knowing, Luhan felt jealous. He kept doing something else, but the fact was..he was actually always checking up on me. "Eyyy..so sweet..Oppa..I want the meat too." Tao said in a girly tone, imitating a girl. "Ne.." Xiumin brought a piece of meat and served it into Tao's mouth. Minyoung giggled with the scene in front of her. She relaxedly put her arm around Luhan's waist. I was so surprised. I flinched a bit. "Ohh..I'll get something. Wait a minute." Lay suddenly ran inside the villa, and not too long later, he came back with few bottles of soju. "What are you going to do with those?" Kris asked with his poker face on. "It's not me, it's us. Let's drink. Today is our last night. Let's have some goodbye party to this place." He suggested. "Cool..pour me one." He brought his glass up. Lay smiled with his hyung's action. "Sure.."

 

"Oppa..you're not drinking?" Minyoung asked Suho oppa when she saw him not moving to get a drink. "Uh, I think it's better for me to stay awake." He flashed her a smile. "How about you?" Her next question was directed to me. I thought about it for a while. One was okay, right? I slowly nodded my head. Luhan's eyes widened. "Andwae. She can't!" He accidentally spilled out. Minyoung turned his head to look at him. "Wae?" Minyoung asked him. "It's..I think..uh..her allergic hasn't fully recovered. So..yeah.." he faked a smile. Luhan landed his eyes on me, but I immediately looked away. "Hyung, why don't you, and Minyoung do a couple shot?" Tao suggested. Minyoung smiled sheepishly. "N.." "come on hyung.." Tao cut him off. He sighed. Luhan brought his glass up. He drank it with his arms crossed around Minyoung. "Yeahh.." The boys cheered happily. 

 

-----

 

They were all drinking like crazy, beside Suho oppa. I couldn't hold it anymore. I decided to leave them. I suddenly stood up, and I walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter