Chapter 44

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I slowly opened my eyes. *are we arrived?* I rubbed my sleepy eyes. The car was not in a driving mode, which meant it was stopped. Oppa wasn't here too. Where was he? I looked around. It was a beach, but I had no idea about this place. It was a quite place. From the distance, I could see a boy standing close to the sea. His back was facing me. I didn't even need to see him clearly to make sure that he was Suho oppa. I was about to get out, when I noticed a blue jacket around me. If I was not mistaken, it had covered my petite body for this whole time, when I was asleep, and it was definitely oppa's. I slowly moved it aside. I opened the door, and I got out. 

 

I walked closer to him. He could sense someone behind him, which was me. I stopped my track, as I stood beside him. "Wake up already?" He asked with a soft voice. I nodded my head, not caring whether he saw it or not. We stayed silent for a while, busy with our own thoughts. The wave of sea, and the breeze made it a perfect match. It was getting dark soon. We could see the sun getting down. Birds started to fly in groups, passing the sky. "Do you remember this beach?" I looked at him in confusion. He chuckled bitterly. "Ofcourse you don't. I brought you here when you were asleep, just like before." I titled my head aside. "I love this place.." he murmured. "It is so peaceful here. I don't need to hide everything. Whenever I'm sad, guilty..I'll always come here. There is like a special thing here which can calm me down." He told me. 

 

"So..are you..." he turned to look at me. "Ani..Things I want to do the most is to bring the girl I love here. I'm doing that now." He simply said, and smiled. I turned uneasy. "Oppa..we.." "arra.. you have told me several times. I know..things won't go back as it used to be. We're over, aren't we?" He asked me. I could hear sadness from the way he spoke that out. "Oppa.." I took a hold of his hand. "We are not over. Although things are different now, we're still friends." I corrected. He smiled in a bitter way. He sighed. "Let's get back to car. We have to continue the ride before it gets darker." He turned around, and walked away. I followed him. 

 

--- Xi Luhan ---

 

I, Minyoung, and the boys had arrived hours ago. Where were they? I was panic. I tried to call Hana, but her phone was out of network. Were she, and the baby fine? "Calm down hyung.," Chen, who would share the same bedroom with me during this trip told me. He was getting annoyed. "How can I? It's almost 10 pm now, but where are they? They're supposed to be here by 2 in the afternoon, but now?" Worry took control over me. "You're being paranoic hyung. They will be fine. She will be fine. There's her caring ex there, isn't there?" I immediately shot him a glare. Chen noticed his mistake. "Arrayo..arrayo.. my bad." He apologized. 

 

We stopped talking when we heard a car entering the villa where we would spend the trip. "They're here.." I was excited. "Hyung, be careful.. you make it too obvious." Chen reminded me. I took a deep breath bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter