Chapter 45

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I woke up due to the morning sickness. I immediatey ran towards the bathroom, and I locked the door behind. There, I threw up. I took a last glance of myself on the mirror before I unlocked the door. I decided to get out. I was startled. I saw Minyoung sitting on the bed. She had waken up. She was looking at me with a..quite strange look. Surprised? Confused? Sad? Frightened? I didn't really know. I couldn't tell it. "What's wrong? You're not feeling good?" She suddenly asked me. "I..Aniyo..I just..uh, trying a adapt." I faked a smile. She titled her head aside in confusion. 

 

Minyoung then entered the bathroom. I had taken my bath before. So, now, I didn't have anything to do, beside waiting for her. I put my hair in a messy bun, and I headed outside. I saw the boys. They were at the kitchen, cooking happily as they joked around. *how I wish that I can join them.* I facepalmed myself. I left them. I could see Suho oppa through the window. He was outside, sitting alone on the swing. I walked closer to him.

 

Suho was busy with his own thoughts when he suddenly felt someone sitting on the other swing next to him. He turned his head. He saw me. "Oppa..good morning." I murmured innocently. Suho didn't know why but he found it cute. He flashed me a warm smile. "You don't join the boys?" I slowly shook my head. I took a deep breath as I answered "Ani, we're not in a really good term for that." I forced myself to smile. "How about you?" I asked him back. "Not that bad. We get along quite fast." He replied. I nodded my head in understanding. I was surprised with his sudden action. He brought his hands to my cheeks. "Wae?" I asked confusedly, feeling slightly uneasy. "Are you okay? You look paler. Do you feel something strange?" I shook my head. "Beside the morning sickness, everything's still fine so far." "Let's get inside. Maybe you're not getting used to the atmosphere here." He announced. I did what he asked me to. 

 

-----

 

We were now having our breakfast. The boys were in charge of cooking this morning. Although they looked..not that good..the taste was still fine. Oppa sat beside me, Luhan, and Minyoung at the opposite of us, while they boys were scattered around us. "What are we going to do next?" Xi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter