Chapter 28

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Luhan finally arrived at the bar. He immediately got out of his car, and entered the bar. It was so crowded there. He used his eyes to scan the whole room in difficulty. He stopped when he found me. There I was. My head was rested on both of my arms, which were folded, and put on the table. He walked closer to me. "Hana ah.." he softly called out. I groaned. "Let's go home.." he brought one of my arms up. "I don't want." I refused in a rather loud voice. He looked at me. My face was all red. I tottered. Before I could fall, he caught me by my waist. I looked up. All of a sudden, I smiled. "You look like my husband.." I laughed. "No..no..no.." I stopped as I waved my forefinger a bit. "He is dating with Minyoung. He doesn't care about me." I murmured with a sad expression on my face.

 

--- Xi Luhan ---

 

My heart broke when I heard her said that. How could she say that? I loved her. I just needed some time. I wanted to carry her, but she refused. She backed away from me. "No.." she shook her head. "My husband will be angry. I should not be talking to other guy." I heard her added. She wanted to walk away, but I stopped her. I grabbed her wrist. "Hey, look at me.." I uttered as I held her face with my palms. She didn't want to listen. "Look at me.." I repeated in a commanding tone. It worked. "I..am..Luhan." I emphasized. She immediately pulled me into a hug. She hugged me tightly. I caressed her soft hair. "Sshh.." I tried to calm her down. I could feel her sobbing in my embrace. I felt like a lost kid. My heart hurted seeing her in this state. "Don't leave me..please.." I heard her murmured through her cry. Suddenly everything turned quiet. I didn't feel her movement. I looked down, and I chuckled. She was asleep. Slowly, I carried her in a bridal style, and I brought her to my car. We then drove off.

 

We arrived, and I parked the car. I opened the door, and carried her to our bedroom. The house was silent. Perhaps everyone had slept. I slowly laid her down on the bed. She stirred a bit. I helped her to change into her pyjamas. Then, I went to the bathroom for my washing up. 

 

I remembered about what she said. Was that really what she felt? She felt hurt? But why didn't she show me or talk to me? She should have done that. Geez! She was really a pabo. I turned off the shower, and I put on my pyjamas. I opened the door. I walked towards the bed as I dried my hair with the towel. 

 

I laid myself on the bed, beside her. She felt something warm which was me, and she spontaneously brought herself closer to me, and hugged me through my waist. I chuckled. She looked really like an angle when she slept. I brought my hand closer to her face, and I moved her bangs aside. She stirred a bit because of my touch. "Mianhae Hana ah.." I kissed her forehead. I looked at the watch, and it was almost 01 am in the morn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter