Chapter 32

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I finally released the hug. My face was full of tears. Oppa looked at me worriedly. "What's wrong?" He asked. I thought I was not going to tell anyone about this. Besides, Suho oppa had not known about our marriage yet. I shook my head in return. "What are you doing here?" "I..I.." I suddenly had a strange feeling inside of me. I smelt something bad. I looked at my surrounding, and noticed a pharmacy located not quite far from where we were standing. I tried to hold it back, but I couldn't. Before oppa could react, I immediately ran to the bathroom, and I locked the door. There, I threw up. Everything that I had eaten since this morning was gone. "Hana ah, gwenchana?" I heard Suho oppa asked through the other side of the door. I couldn't answer. I kept throwing up. What was wrong with me?

 

Oppa kept knocking on the door. I washed my hands on the washbasin, then I turned the tap, to make the water stopped flowing. I grabbed some pieces of tissue to wipe my hands, and my mouth. My throat was a little hurt because of that throw up session. I slowly walked to reach the door. I opened it. Oppa was standing infront of the door. "Wae, Hana ah?" He asked me. I shook my head. "I just..threw up. Not a big deal." I faked a smile. With that statement, his face suddenly changed. "Don't worry. I'm fine." I tried to calm him down. "What did you eat this morning?" He turned serious. "Wae? Just.." I thought about it for a while. "Some pieces of bread." I added. Oppa looked so serious. What's wrong? Throwing up was a normal case. He then took a deep breath. "Please tell me if you feel something wrong, okay.." he told me with a soft voice. I nodded my head. Then he pulled me for a hug again. "I miss you." I heard him murmured.

 

"O..oppa.." It was kind of awkward. "We..we're not supposed to do this." I tried to release the hug. "I..I am sorry." He uttered. "Ehm, we planned to meet last time..Do you remember?" He asked. I thought about it for a while. "Yeah, what are you going to talk?" I waited for him to answer. "Not here. Can w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter