Chapter 46

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

We had started hours ago. It was almost lunch time now. I was getting tired, and the shining sun didn't help at all. There was sweat all over my body. On the contrary, the boy looked fine. They led the way, while I followed behind. "Wait..is this what we are looking for?" Tao suddenly asked with his eyes looking at Kris, feeling slightly happy. Kris took a detail look at it. He rolled his eyes. "No, it isn't. There must be a little more scretches here." He said. With that, we continued our mission. I was bored. None of them started to talk. They did talk, but..that was not directed to me. It was like..only two of them were paired in a group. They considered me as nothing. 

 

I was walking with my head hanged low when I heard someone yelled. "Yah.." I looked up. I was quite startled. Tao was standing infront of me. We were quite close. I immediately backed off. He was annoyed. "N..ne?" I stuttered. "You bumped into my back." He protested without hesitating. My eyes widened. "Ne? I..I'm sorry." I apologized as I bowed a bit. Kris on the other hand, he just stood beside Tao, not uttering any word. 

 

I was surprised. I suddenly had that strange feeling inside of me. I felt the nauseous coming again. I used my palm to close my mouth as I ran quickly towards the nearest tree. I threw up. The boys were surprised, and they hesitantly walked to me. I could feel their presence. Tao initiatively brought his hand closer to my back. He patted me. I looked up a bit, and I gave him the sign to back off, but he stayed still. I kept throwing up. 

 

When I was finally done, they helped to take a seat on the ground, leaning my back on the other tree. Kris handed me a bottle of water. I looked at him. He was putting his pokerface on. "I'm doing this for the sake of our mission. Don't get the wrong idea." He simply said. *he looks like angry bird.* I laughed a bit inside my mind. I took the water, and drank it. I wanted to continue our mission, but they refused. They said that they were tired, and they needed a few minutes rest. A smile appeared on my face. It was not because I could finally have my rest, but.. It was because I knew that they were finally opened up to me. It was obvious that they didn't need this rest. They lied to me.

 

I looked at my watch. It had been 20 minutes. I nervously called them. "Ehm, Kris ssi, Tao ssi.. I think it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter